Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Shifty reminding you that God grief comes first:

Diomedes may have tried to hide, but he's not good at it.

The wizard has returned:

Screenshot_20190218-105959_Discord.jpg

Screen_Shot_2019-02-18_at_7.15.52_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2019-02-18_at_7.19.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2019-02-18_at_7.19.12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2019-02-18_at_7.21.33_PM.png

 

Alex will do nothing, we are hopeless.

The wizard keeps casting his shadow, weaving his spell....Funny clothes, tinkling bell, never talking. Just keeps walking spreading his magic.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are a victim of Diomedes or Diomedes himself...join our safe space! 
The Mushroom Kingdom! 

Totally original, not stolen name!

https://discord.gg/RGYj3zF

Edit: 

Don't @ me, @gandalfthegrey instead!

Edited by San Fortunado
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why add more scandals to gandalf's name, poor man has already been through so much with leaking war plans and all 😭😭😭

Edited by hope
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yeah gandalf spreading dat magic.  

But its sad to see that memes go after griefing 😛 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, I'm in charge of foreign affairs for Gandalf... Well, for the Gandalf you guys claim did some bad things in the past. Is there any evidence supporting these claims?  I'm relatively new to game and he has practically funded my entire country so hearing about this is puzzling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Yuzu Aihara said:

Hi guys, I'm in charge of foreign affairs for Gandalf... Well, for the Gandalf you guys claim did some bad things in the past. Is there any evidence supporting these claims?  I'm relatively new to game and he has practically funded my entire country so hearing about this is puzzling. 

Nice try, Diomedes. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, War Hawk said:

Nice try, Diomedes. 

Actually, I'm not him. Did you even bother to check the alliance "IRON" that he's part of?
EDIT: Or even look at my discord? 
Oooo you were meme-ing me. Well played sir, well played. Diomedes also says Hi

Edited by Yuzu Aihara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yuzu Aihara said:

Hi guys, I'm in charge of foreign affairs for Gandalf... Well, for the Gandalf you guys claim did some bad things in the past. Is there any evidence supporting these claims?  I'm relatively new to game and he has practically funded my entire country so hearing about this is puzzling. 

Why lie, you have gotten 25m in aid, within 9 days without a single war gotten to 8 cities and done 134 trades and bought using real cash 3 credits, this is not the actions of a new nation that's had no help from a stolen bank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gotta admit. i have no idea what all this is about...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

Why lie, you have gotten 25m in aid, within 9 days without a single war gotten to 8 cities and done 134 trades and bought using real cash 3 credits, this is not the actions of a new nation that's had no help from a stolen bank.

They're not lying actually. Yesterday I had informed her along with the rest of the alliance that their leader was a filthy crook and that they should all leave asap. At first she didn't believe me, understandably, so she came here to search for further confirmation.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol Gandalf abandoned the alliance and vanished per usual. But no complaints. This shall be my petty tribute towards him x'D
gan.png.552121d41eb2c1b1e3354c122a4b97e6.png

Edited by Yuzu Aihara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Parachotic said:

They're not lying actually. Yesterday I had informed her along with the rest of the alliance that their leader was a filthy crook and that they should all leave asap. At first she didn't believe me, understandably, so she came here to search for further confirmation.

So you are saying she did not get 25m in aid, and did not have loads of trades and buy three credits, I simply stated that's not the action of a new nation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.