Where we droppin bois?

King Arthur

5 hours ago, TheShadow said:

As expected 
@Mad Max you might want to look for better allies at this point

I disagree, his allies are doing the right thing as they know it would be cheaper to rebuild him than to hit Camelot, if Mad Max is happy to ride this out without any support from them now but to get support to rebuild when its over then who cares.

Lets face it people or hate RR/BC now FR, if they hit Camelot they would lose in a massive way and it will be painful for them.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

47 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

I disagree, his allies are doing the right thing as they know it would be cheaper to rebuild him than to hit Camelot, if Mad Max is happy to ride this out without any support from them now but to get support to rebuild when its over then who cares.

Lets face it people or hate RR/BC now FR, if they hit Camelot they would lose in a massive way and it will be painful for them.

His Allie's to rebuild him...?

Yes his Allie's that are an overinflated micro combined with a moderate size mid tier alliance that just got slapped around by IQ, then arrgh, then Oblivion and had it's Bank stolen.

They sound absolutely flush with cash.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

His Allie's to rebuild him...?

Yes his Allie's that are an overinflated micro combined with a moderate size mid tier alliance that just got slapped around by IQ, then arrgh, then Oblivion and had it's Bank stolen.

They sound absolutely flush with cash.

no matter what you think of them, the fact is if they placed everyone on 100% tax they would make about 400m a day, three days of taxes would easy rebuild them.

"Although we have an MDP/MDoAP with you, we won't defend you but we can rebuild you - even though we have almost zero reserves after getting rolled by numerous alliances and getting our own bank stolen".

Great stuff from your own allies.

• Downvote 1

Mad Max already said he doesn't plan to fight back, so why would he expect his allies to defend him either? If he's content with taking the beating then people should stop white knighting for him and demanding action from his allies.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

3 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

no matter what you think of them, the fact is if they placed everyone on 100% tax they would make about 400m a day, three days of taxes would easy rebuild them.

Sooooo

Now you want the guys who used 0% tax BS and thought it was great and best econ system, and the people who thought "Yeah thats ok, not stupid at all and totally no responsible for your alliance having lower tiering than startup micros" to.... use 100% taxes?

Again i see a significant fault in the logic here. Especially considering such taxes would be better used on the smaller, but dedicated and active members of RR who merged so that they can stop being 5 cities for 90 days. The isle is only... 8 people now? Rumor circling that Max is infact seriously considering that he should merge? 

Why invest in that? Unless they're comin to you there's no reason. 

Guest San Fortunado
4 hours ago, Parachotic said:

Mad Max already said he doesn't plan to fight back, so why would he expect his allies to defend him either? If he's content with taking the beating then people should stop white knighting for him and demanding action from his allies.

Exactly, this is a 100% kink shaming-free zone. 

On 2/22/2019 at 10:43 PM, Akuryo said:

Sooooo

Now you want the guys who used 0% tax BS and thought it was great and best econ system, and the people who thought "Yeah thats ok, not stupid at all and totally no responsible for your alliance having lower tiering than startup micros" to.... use 100% taxes?

Again i see a significant fault in the logic here. Especially considering such taxes would be better used on the smaller, but dedicated and active members of RR who merged so that they can stop being 5 cities for 90 days. The isle is only... 8 people now? Rumor circling that Max is infact seriously considering that he should merge? 

Why invest in that? Unless they're comin to you there's no reason. 

Why invest in that, Why merge and give the other alliance members 0% tax, because BC was so damn rich they can afford to boost all RR without taxes and they can buy BK 10 times over, they do not care about simple things as cash in this world. 

8 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

Why invest in that, Why merge and give the other alliance members 0% tax, because BC was so damn rich they can afford to boost all RR without taxes and they can buy BK 10 times over, they do not care about simple things as cash in this world. 

He meant invest in the isle, although BC investing to build up RR is an interesting move at least & could make them a better combat alliance eventually.

29 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

He meant invest in the isle, although BC investing to build up RR is an interesting move at least & could make them a better combat alliance eventually.

not likely, you need people willing to fight not those who fight because they have too.

54 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Seeing as how Rough Riders and BC are now the same alliance, yeah, it makes a whole hell of a lot of sense don't it?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Seeing as how Rough Riders and BC are now the same alliance, yeah, it makes a whole hell of a lot of sense don't it?

Also MoonShadow isn't BC, so I doubt they will invest much unless the Isle maybe merges into the them as well. (Wouldn't surprise me.)