Where we droppin bois?

King Arthur

32 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

Has anyone asked why Camelot attacked might have nothing to do with the last opinions Max posted, could just be due to the fact Max is an ass.

Seen a lot of people post here about fair fights, wonder how many of you have been in a fair fight and not one that is stacked on your side

I must say I seen the Opinions he posted I must say I would not be shocked if he was attacked for them, As in life if you go up to people and call them trash or worthless ect you might get punched in the face. 

• Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, Zyphy said:

Being called trash is a CB? 

Having an opinion is a CB? 

Grow the frick up, even him being an "ass" isn't enough of an excuse as to a gangbang him lol. 

Camelot just wants to be cool but the downvotes show exactly how shit we think they are, and they've been to the meta. 

Growing the frick up is not talking sh*% you can't back up. Tell me to grow up lol, that's cute. 

shit-talkers-shit.jpg

Edited by The City States of Greece
  • Downvote 11

21 minutes ago, The City States of Greece said:

Growing the frick up is not talking sh*% you can't back up. Tell me to grow up lol, that's cute. 

shit-talkers-shit.jpg

Gonna start off by asking by what you even mean. I can't back up what? 

That it isn't trash talking? 

Even Queen M's sorry excuse to attack KT was bad, and that one seems more reasonable than this. So yes, I will tell you to grow up. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

>34 days old
>Talking his own shit to experienced and veteran members on how the politics and drama work
Lucky you you're in GoG which means you're ass-kicking is coming anyway, let's hope 'Anti-IQ' don't mess up this time.

If being an ass is a valid CB, then you're all a bunch of weak-ass !@#$, seeing as how i'm still here.

Talking my own shit? Is that what I was doing interesting thanks for informing me. And yes I am new here, but played CN for years, My ass kicking is coming ok here you go, this is how I picture you right now. 

ab0c49a398926973e7842474772a77f0.jpg

Edited by The City States of Greece
  • Downvote 9

21 hours ago, Hodor said:

lol. It's easy to walk around big dick swingin when your #1 ranked ally treats all its ties as non-chaining and protects your ass from any aggressive action. 

Perhaps he should have talked sh*t about someone smaller then.

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

You're trash. Your alliance is trash. Your protectorate is on a whole another level of trash and uselessness.

Bite me.

Oh you hurt my feel goods with your juvenile insults... :( I am so sad now lol. Anyone that would call some person they don't know trash, would with undeniably be trashy!!  

1 hour ago, Edward I said:

Perhaps he should have talked sh*t about someone smaller then.

Yes really I don't get the logic, You talk trash on a game A game with war as a option, and get attacked for it. I have seen people attacked for it on CN, I don't remember people being so juvenile about it. Perhaps a lot more 10 year old's play this game?  Stating a opinion around here gets you grow up and you're trash comments..  

42 minutes ago, The City States of Greece said:

Oh you hurt my feel goods with your juvenile insults... :( I am so sad now lol. Anyone that would call some person they don't know trash, would with undeniably be trashy!!  

Yes really I don't get the logic, You talk trash on a game A game with war as a option, and get attacked for it. I have seen people attacked for it on CN, I don't remember people being so juvenile about it. Perhaps a lot more 10 year old's play this game?  Stating a opinion around here gets you grow up and you're trash comments..  

This isn't CN. You'd do good to remember that. CN had a very storied history of OOC drama behind everything. This community will exorcise your ass right out the door if you try and pull that crap here.

• Upvote 3

TBH if you're (Not just Max but anyone) not gonna say your mind just do everyone a favor and shut the hell up before you start talkin. 

If i wanted to listen to driveling lies i'd turn on CNN.

1 hour ago, The City States of Greece said:

I forgot that CN veterans have the final say on how people on PnW should react. I'm sure people like Buorhann and Hodor would do well to remain quiet in the future otherwise who knows what'll happen to them.

The majority of the "outrage" (if it can even be called that) is the score disparity between the two parties and their gross incompetence in actually achieving their tasks. If it's a raid, one of their main prioritises should be getting the treasure and not let Arrgh! take it. If it's a war, getting 8 unique nations out of 60 odd to declare war is downright humiliating. You're much better at dogpiling onto existing conflicts than attempting to lead one on your own.

Edited by Cypher
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I forgot that CN veterans have the final say on how people on PnW should react. I'm sure people like Buorhann and Hodor would do well to remain quiet in the future otherwise who knows what'll happen to them.

The majority of the "outrage" (if it can even be called that) is the score disparity between the two parties and their gross incompetence in actually achieving their tasks. If it's a raid, one of their main prioritises should be getting the treasure and not let Arrgh! take it. If it's a war, getting 8 unique nations out of 60 odd to declare war is downright humiliating. You're much better at dogpiling onto existing conflicts than attempting to lead one on your own.

I am not saying that at all, I was making comparisons that is it, Understand I am new here and I don't know the politics, what kicked this off is me saying that talking smack might get you war in a war game, sort of like every game with war I have played. Lets forget umm CN and say  Evony.. Far as a bigger Alliance attacking a little alliance well I have no stakes in that really.. It happens! But people getting so upset for saying  that in my experience that talking trash in a war game,  might get you in war and really nothing more, well from my standing is  truly ridiculous really end of story. 

9 minutes ago, The City States of Greece said:

I am not saying that at all, I was making comparisons that is it, Understand I am new here and I don't know the politics, what kicked this off is me saying that talking smack might get you war in a war game, sort of like every game with war I have played. Lets forget umm CN and say  Evony.. Far as a bigger Alliance attacking a little alliance well I have no stakes in that really.. It happens! But people getting so upset for saying  that in my experience that talking trash in a war game,  might get you in war and really nothing more, well from my standing is  truly ridiculous really end of story. 

Here's a tip:

In politics and war:
-If you call someone trash that means you're salty and they cry.
-If you call someone out for calling someone trash you have a 50/50 shot of being upvoted or downvoted.

-If you attack someone because they called you trash you're obviously trash because you attacked them (salty), you're trash because you did a horrible blitz, you're trash because you sent like 70 people, you're trash because everyone thinks you're trash but now has a reason to publicly say you're trash without worrying about getting in trouble. 

This game is trash. Welcome to Politics & War

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, King Arthur said:

We sent 11, you’ll learn to count eventually dear. I believe in you!

God you're fricking retarded.

That wasn't even a comment to you - it was a generalization about how the game is trash - but its OK - keep being a fricking dump. 

Such trash these days in camelot.

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, The City States of Greece said:

Learn when to quit

• Upvote 6

Secure. Contain. Protect.

5E64D7A3-C94A-437C-B065-38CB4D07C484.jpeg

17 hours ago, Zyphy said:

Being called trash is a CB? 

Having an opinion is a CB? 

Grow the frick up, even him being an "ass" isn't enough of an excuse as to a gangbang him lol. 

Camelot just wants to be cool but the downvotes show exactly how shit we think they are, and they've been to the meta. 

Funniest thing I've read in a while.

15 hours ago, Mad Max said:

To be honest - would have never thought this thread would have made it to a 2nd page, let alone 4 pages.

I just wanted to clarify some things for the masses:

1. I have always said what is on my mind, I don't believe in false formalities or bullshit beat around the bush conversations. Through my profession I've learned to be direct and to the point, why would I engage others differently than how I engage in real life - you get my honest opinion 100% of the time. 

2. On Camelot. Camelot is and has always been trash - and that is my opinion. Whether or not you agree with me is up to you, I've had plenty of conversations including with Camelot government where they have always and will always be labeled as trash - their government always complains about the opinion 1 man advertises publicly and if they choose to be hurt by opinion, so what?

3. My accusations that BK/IQ sent these retards to hit TI were literally to stir the pot - regardless if they actually were or were not sent by BK bc BK had some vaginal pains after my post is whatever.....it doesn't matter. I cannot sit here and advocate for more action in this game and then be upset that action was made against me or my alliance, that would be god damn stupid. Claiming that someone is butthurt over being attacked very well might work in those top tier pixel counter alliances, but here in TI we take the hits and keep rolling - I could give 2 shits if you zeroed out my infra and maintained my nation at 0 infra for the rest of my time here - Im here for the people I enjoy and love - all this drama is the benefit.

4. Tip: If you're called trash - take a look at yourself (figuratively) in the mirror. Do you see trash? Yes - the you're trash. No? Then you're not trash. Stop playing into other's opinions of yourself and just do you boo. 

#CamelotisTrash

I know you say I am trash, maybe i do not even rank that high with you, however I agree with everything above.

• Upvote 1