Where we droppin bois?

King Arthur

56 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Begin to sound trashy when you keep using same word; but maybe they just want to compact you into some recyclable resources?

All in good fun & science.

Which word - you're or trash?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hope said:

i thought camelot was hitting KT??? no balls

Zzh1dNNh.jpg

That is slander from Ryan lol

• Downvote 1

Sincerely Either,
High Priest of the Phoenix, Avtomat of internal Law Or Flame Vorbate of the military Roskovo. 

43 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

1 on 1
Cumalot vs TGH
I am not sure The Hippo would turn down that challenge. 
But not everyone looks for a fair fight, do they? 

?

Wouldn't even be a fair fight.  They'd need BK to help them.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Buorhann said:

i don't know man. 
@King Arthur seems pretty pumped up for a fight. 
I am sure he would agree to a fight if Cumalot got to do the blitz. Assuming they could get enough people online for it. 

Just now, TheRebelMan said:

i don't know man. 
@King Arthur seems pretty pumped up for a fight. 
I am sure he would agree to a fight if Cumalot got to do the blitz. Assuming they could get enough people online for it. 

When 3 members of Arrgh pull a better blitz than a 60man alliance, that's a pretty hard expectation.

Cumalot seems to be pretty experienced after all. 
Rolling in behind IQ and dogpiling alliances as well as being first on the front to hit TI. 
Well, second on that front, but you get the point. 

I mean, Kelson has a treasure and you guys didn't slot him, you just let Arrgh have it. That's uhhh... ok.

• Upvote 2

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

20 hours ago, Akuryo said:

So uh

Why does it take like 70 of you to go at 9 guys?

I'm pretty sure i could've kicked his ass with my merry band of noobs, like cmon man. This is ridiculous. 

Cumalot goes and rolls helpless micros (or in the case of Knightfall and Ask Alexio joins in on a dogpile) and then boasts about all their victories and so called war skills. I'd love to see them fight a decently matched alliance and win (without them crying to BK)

Examples of this: Camelot-TI war, Camelot's Insurgence, Avalonche, Ask Alexio, Knightfall, Shadow's Rebuild War. 6 wars, not one even matchup. It's the PW equivalent of the Super Bowl winners, the NE Patriots, playing college teams all year.

17 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Cam can't do anything without BK. Read above post.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, hope said:

i thought camelot was hitting KT??? no balls

Zzh1dNNh.jpg

They have zero balls. As it shows in this post 'we need more allies on our side', that means Cummy is too scared to hit a decent alliance without 500 allies to hide behind.

On 2/18/2019 at 8:30 PM, Frawley said:

I don't have a stake in this at all, but I guess the old adage, talk s*it, get hit has a part to play in this. 

lol. It's easy to walk around big dick swingin when your #1 ranked ally treats all its ties as non-chaining and protects your ass from any aggressive action.

On 2/18/2019 at 7:43 PM, Buorhann said:

Yes, there is.

Here's a good example of one:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=131657

2k Infra in 11 cities.

50k Soldiers, 0 Tanks, 655 Planes, 3 Ships.

Easy to beige right there, do a good bit of damage, and possibly get some good loot depending on their tax system.

If I were in The Isle's shoes, I'd declare on this guy, build up my MAPs - double buy military, spend those MAPs, lather, rinse, repeat.

Just because you're outnumbering someone doesn't mean every single one of you is competent enough to keep them locked down.  They still have 5 offensive slots to use each in order to freely raid against your alliance members who haven't kept up with what's going on.

@Mad Max

When are you going to do this?  He hasn't built up his military at all since I posted this and I pretty much lined up a easy way to get some loot/damage in.  I'm sure The Isle has somebody in range, or are they sucking on zeroing you guys out?

8 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Mad Max

When are you going to do this?  He hasn't built up his military at all since I posted this and I pretty much lined up a easy way to get some loot/damage in.  I'm sure The Isle has somebody in range, or are they sucking on zeroing you guys out?

I don't think he intends to, or to fight at all really. He said himself he won't bother building units. I wouldn't be surprised if the others felt the same.

15 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Mad Max

6 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I don't think he intends to, or to fight at all really. He said himself he won't bother building units. I wouldn't be surprised if the others felt the same.

There will be a time - but that time isn't now.

They will not get any loot from my nation - we don't have anything in our bank - I'd assume the attackers are spending more money than they are looting lol - but thats none of my business. 

6 hours ago, Epi said:

1525902669-oui.jpg

@Ryan1 You are mentally retarded. Our hospitals cannot help you. You've done more damage to your cause than we ever could o7
Also we don't call ourselves hot shit, we just like to brag. So does everyone :P the forums are a propaganda engine 50% of the time.

-

It's not worth, you're too late, they're already deleting (RE: 23 cities gone)
Kelson's rank: Pantheon

fast.jpg

?

I mean, why is Camelot angry about being called trash?

During KT, I repeatedly called them trash, and so did many others. And probably most of Orbis would too. 

Camelot just backs the point up by attacking the smaller dude. Show us you're not trash and dec somebody that'll actually be a challenge .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Has anyone asked why Camelot attacked might have nothing to do with the last opinions Max posted, could just be due to the fact Max is an ass.

Seen a lot of people post here about fair fights, wonder how many of you have been in a fair fight and not one that is stacked on your side

Edited by MoonShadow
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Zyphy said:

I mean, why is Camelot angry about being called trash?

During KT, I repeatedly called them trash, and so did many others. And probably most of Orbis would too. 

Camelot just backs the point up by attacking the smaller dude. Show us you're not trash and dec somebody that'll actually be a challenge .

Lol

Difference is, one target is able to kick ass. The other target, TI, well u get it.