Where we droppin bois?

King Arthur

So uh

Why does it take like 70 of you to go at 9 guys?

I'm pretty sure i could've kicked his ass with my merry band of noobs, like cmon man. This is ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't see how the Isle wouldn't expect to get hit bringing so much attention to themselves negatively. GG & have fun.

For starters - The Island didn't cause/create negativity.

I posted through ORB - an opinion piece  - judging alliances. Which is quite literally stuff that goes on in back channels every damn day, y'all judge each other, I just put it on display. If you choose to take an opinion piece from some random person in a game who has a 9 man alliance and then turn to attack them on the bounds of 'i'm not trash you are' then you're legit what was described in the article. Trash.

Now, if you're cool like KT and the boundless other people who have caught my ear since the article posted - you'd embrace it and laugh along with the opinion piece.

Nobody else in TI is a writer for ORB - y'all just mad cuz you are trash.

7 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

So uh

Why does it take like 70 of you to go at 9 guys?

I'm pretty sure i could've kicked his ass with my merry band of noobs, like cmon man. This is ridiculous. 

I had no mil - just air - really not that hard to beat + I'm not building mil. So good luck I guess?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Mad Max said:

I had no mil - just air - really not that hard to beat + I'm not building mil. So good luck I guess?

That's exactly my point, and at least if it were me it'd only be 2:1 odds with alot of updeclares :P

Just now, Akuryo said:

That's exactly my point, and at least if it were me it'd only be 2:1 odds with alot of updeclares :P

Such is the case when dealing with garbage people.

TI really not in a position to fight, wouldn't be that hard to roll - allies not in position to fight - wouldn't have support. Easy win. Incompetence. 

Just now, Mad Max said:

For starters - The Island didn't cause/create negativity.

I posted through ORB - an opinion piece  - judging alliances. Which is quite literally stuff that goes on in back channels every damn day, y'all judge each other, I just put it on display. If you choose to take an opinion piece from some random person in a game who has a 9 man alliance and then turn to attack them on the bounds of 'i'm not trash you are' then you're legit what was described in the article. Trash.

Now, if you're cool like KT and the boundless other people who have caught my ear since the article posted - you'd embrace it and laugh along with the opinion piece.

Nobody else in TI is a writer for ORB - y'all just mad cuz you are trash.

I found the response more funny than the piece; although didn't care what you wrote myself. Getting hit by Arrgh & several other raids after bringing attention to how isolated your alliance is likely didn't help. You gave an excuse where few would have care about them hitting is where I'm leaning; although I don't care enough to check if anything regarding this war communicated with higher leadership prior. Maybe, just maybe; you made yourselves easy raid targets.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I found the response more funny than the piece; although didn't care what you wrote myself. Getting hit by Arrgh & several other raids after bringing attention to how isolated your alliance is likely didn't help. You gave an excuse where few would have care about them hitting is where I'm leaning; although I don't care enough to check if anything regarding this war communicated with higher leadership prior. Maybe, just maybe; you made yourselves easy raid targets.

Everyone's an easy raid target - too many people are just too !@#$ to engage.

I don't speak for the rest of my alliance, but I welcome action - whether or not their war will amount to any type of profit on their side, ehhhh but at least it beats sitting here doing nothing.

4 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Such is the case when dealing with garbage people.

TI really not in a position to fight, wouldn't be that hard to roll - allies not in position to fight - wouldn't have support. Easy win. Incompetence. 

Easy solution too, be somewhere a little more difficult to rogue like this lol. 

1 minute ago, Mad Max said:

giphy.gif

Just saying, youre guys little sphere or whatever there off in the corner can't really protect each other tbh. TI is too small to really do much in any situation that arise, RR is mostly an oversized micro and has that tiering, which leaves you both incapable of protecting each other or Bad Company. Even if you were all at maximum combat readiness, there's just not alot to stop Arrgh from deciding BC is banned from the upper tier again for example, or even that it wants to mass raid RR to death with Typhon as a hypothetical. 

27 minutes ago, Nocturna said:

Oh is there?

Yes, there is.

Here's a good example of one:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=131657

2k Infra in 11 cities.

50k Soldiers, 0 Tanks, 655 Planes, 3 Ships.

Easy to beige right there, do a good bit of damage, and possibly get some good loot depending on their tax system.

If I were in The Isle's shoes, I'd declare on this guy, build up my MAPs - double buy military, spend those MAPs, lather, rinse, repeat.

Just because you're outnumbering someone doesn't mean every single one of you is competent enough to keep them locked down.  They still have 5 offensive slots to use each in order to freely raid against your alliance members who haven't kept up with what's going on.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Yes, there is.

Here's a good example of one:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=131657

2k Infra in 11 cities.

50k Soldiers, 0 Tanks, 655 Planes, 3 Ships.

Easy to beige right there, do a good bit of damage, and possibly get some good loot depending on their tax system.

If I were in The Isle's shoes, I'd declare on this guy, build up my MAPs - double buy military, spend those MAPs, lather, rinse, repeat.

Just because you're outnumbering someone doesn't mean every single one of you is competent enough to keep them locked down.  They still have 5 offensive slots to use each in order to freely raid against your alliance members who haven't kept up with what's going on.

You're really just recycling my tactics on using my 5 offensive slots when my defensive are occupied; although these are basic tactics you're trying to explain. lol. (Also would result in additional loss if the person comes back & attackers military gets completely depleted by the others. Also its kind of kamikaze type move at times; depending how it goes)

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You're really just recycling my tactics on using my 5 offensive slots when my defensive are occupied; although these are basic tactics you're trying to explain. lol. (Also would result in additional loss if the person comes back & attackers military gets completely depleted by the others. Also its kind of kamikaze type move at times; depending how it goes)

There is no tactical genius anywhere. All he said is don't sit on your asses and take it. Dish some out when you have so many nations you can dish out to. 

• Upvote 3

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

15 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

LOL, your tactics?

This is old news.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, hope said:

id say RR and BC should hit Cumalot, but we all know who'd be the first to go whine to daddy BK the second they get caught in a war they cant win

*Has flashbacks of Empyrea raiding Camelot protectorate*

• Downvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

23 minutes ago, ChristianTheGOAT said:

Everyone over here talking about dropping on the Fortnite map, when in reality y’all should’ve dropped on the supply ship ??

the supply ship is always a shit show!

In related news, if you are unaware of the reasons behind this, basically what happened was BK & their Girl Scout Troop took our test to determine if they were trash, evidently it was found that they were - 100% Trash Compactors. Its all in good fun.