The Victory of The True True Vanguard

Buorhann

Buorhann, I'm quite glad that I met you, however, I don't understand why KT is posting this, I thought that TGH would be the alliance posting this message, since they are the leaders of the bloc, and they have the genius behind it all, TheRebelMan

Now someone bring out @Radoje and @Balish.  I think us warriors deserve to see some fine twerking dancing and singing at the camp fire tonight.  Bring out the drinks and party to your heart's content!  We all deserve this victory!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Buorhann said:

Now someone bring out @Radoje and @Balish.  I think us warriors deserve to see some fine twerking dancing and singing at the camp fire tonight.  Bring out the drinks and party to your heart's content!  We all deserve this victory!

I don't know what you're onto, Buorhann. But I've heard the rumors about KT, and I'm shocked to see that they're true. Are you seriously asking Rado and Joshua Balish to twerk for you and your friends? This is confusing, you may do what you want to do, but please do not publicize it. Thank you in advanced. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Sweden Ball said:

But they were stopped by the plumber polish so........ ? 

Are you saying Mongols were stopped by a Polish Mario?

I may have to sign a MDP with the German Bowser then.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Long Live The True The Vanguard!

I sexually Identify as an White Rose. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being poor and claiming bankruptcy. People say to me that a person being a White Rose is Impossible and I’m fricking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install poor ass members and bad leadership on my body while taking all of my piggybank savings. From now on I want you guys to call me “White Rose” and respect my right to be a creditor. If you can’t accept me you’re a whiterosahobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding

• Upvote 1