Whaling

Aksel

21 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Arrgh is like that local garbage company that "now offers recycling" but they just mix it in with the trash when they get back to their facility. Arrgh was once a good place now its just mehhhh. Switch it up - do something everyone else is afraid to do.

Looks like Arrgh is snatching your treasure as the Isle is sinking; so they still seem to be living up the Pirate lifestyle quite well.

3 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

You judging alliances is like Stevie Wonder judging Americas next top model, its funny to watch.

Aren't you the guy that got super pissed bc I said bark up a different tree and then rage quit an alliance over it? Sit down.

3 hours ago, Tamasith said:

The list is rigged!!!

Its opinion - if you get mad, thats on you.

10 minutes ago, Settra said:

You didn't do the trashiness of KT justice, I demand more smut.

There are people like y'all who see past the shit talk and embrace it - wanting more - you are my people. 

Then there are people who get super upset over an opinion post and have their lil friends attack an entire alliance over it - thems is trash boiii

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mad Max said:

There are people like y'all who see past the shit talk and embrace it - wanting more - you are my people. 

Then there are people who get super upset over an opinion post and have their lil friends attack an entire alliance over it - thems is trash boiii

As long as you aren't on red you will not be hit by KT.

• Like 1

settradirect.png

34 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

If y'all liked this post - wait for the 2/20 post - To Oblivion and Beyond....and shorty after judging alliances 31-60. 

Prepare yourselves. 

Roast me harder Daddy~

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I can confirm this list is not biased, since the last time I conversed with Max, I told him to stop being a lazy sack of crap, and he told me to go screw, but Grumpy still got an OK rating.

Wondering if his outstanding loan he has is with you guys now lol

6 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

Wondering if his outstanding loan he has is with you guys now lol

The loan that is being paid? The loan that was on hold for war?
The loan that hasn't missed any payments since going active again?

Wondering if you'll ever post something worthwhile or you just gonna remain trash like the rest of'em?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mad Max said:

The loan that is being paid? The loan that was on hold for war?
The loan that hasn't missed any payments since going active again?

Wondering if you'll ever post something worthwhile or you just gonna remain trash like the rest of'em?

The term outstanding loan can refer to the outstanding principal, unpaid interest or the total value of both. it you still owe money then its an outstanding loan.

Wondering how long it will be until you drag yourself out of the gutter to even become the rank of trash.

2 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

The term outstanding loan can refer to the outstanding principal, unpaid interest or the total value of both. it you still owe money then its an outstanding loan.

Wondering how long it will be until you drag yourself out of the gutter to even become the rank of trash.

F

always an F from you. Stop.

4 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

F

always an F from you. Stop.

Yes another "rank" however i believe it should have been a T sir, how good you could have been if you put this effort in to growing your alliance than in to something as pointless as rating alliances, you need to run a successful alliance that has grown and become top ten before rating those who have done so. if not you are nothing more than a homeless complaining how small the house you are sleeping in front of is.

1 minute ago, MoonShadow said:

Yes another "rank" however i believe it should have been a T sir, how good you could have been if you put this effort in to growing your alliance than in to something as pointless as rating alliances, you need to run a successful alliance that has grown and become top ten before rating those who have done so. if not you are nothing more than a homeless complaining how small the house you are sleeping in front of is.

F

5 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

He briefly rated his own alliance as well. I’m guessing you didn’t read the article. You should check it out, it was an entertaining read. 

So if anything it’s like a homeless guy talking about how small the house that he is sleeping in front of is, and then saying “but who cares what I think, I’m homeless” Then the homeowners of said house give their kids a gun and tell them to go shoot the homeless guy in the face.

• Like 3

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

6 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

He briefly rated his own alliance as well. I’m guessing you didn’t read the article. You should check it out, it was an entertaining read. 

So if anything it’s like a homeless guy talking about how small the house that he is sleeping in front of is, and then saying “but who cares what I think, I’m homeless” Then the homeowners of said house give their kids a gun and tell them to go shoot the homeless guy in the face.

I did read it all, I did find it funny nor did it bother me, but I guess the homeowners was sick of the homeless guy bring down the value of their home plus the smell did not help much.I can not wait to see if he says anything about my alliance it will be a fun read or will he simply skip us, who knows

24 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

I did read it all, I did find it funny nor did it bother me, but I guess the homeowners was sick of the homeless guy bring down the value of their home plus the smell did not help much.I can not wait to see if he says anything about my alliance it will be a fun read or will he simply skip us, who knows

He didn't bring down the value of the home. He tried bringing down ghe value of the neighborhood. Just not all the homeowners took it seriously. Lmfao. 

22 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

He's doing rank 30-60 so you won't be in it.

• Like 1