Whaling

Aksel

8 minutes ago, Pestilence said:

Guess its time for you to join BK max, atleast according to your review 

I think y'all are full up on trash - I'll see if I can find a new landfill for myself.

4 minutes ago, Josh Freer said:

I am glad I am not the only one who refers to BoC by the version number 

Oh Shit Josh - the f you been man? Slide into my DMs

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Someone is butthurt. 

Actually i find it funny how he rates just about every alliance as shit, i just am gonna use this to troll him for the next year or two, unless he gives me something better 

• Upvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

Every alliance in this game is trash though...

...except for Arrgh, but they're not really an alliance. They're just taking out the trash.

• Like 2

BK is a winner and has the winner attitude 

You don’t need to tone it down if you’re shitting on the loser. The BK cockiness has been there since day 1. Y’all just mad because BK is on a different front now and winning.

45 minutes ago, Pestilence said:

Actually i find it funny how he rates just about every alliance as shit, i just am gonna use this to troll him for the next year or two, unless he gives me something better 

No you're hurt. 

Honestly laughing at all the messages I'm getting from BK to join the Trash Compactor. You read my post, got so upset that I called y'all trash that you told your members to message me to join the trash compactor. lmao

Keep them rolling in, but at least be a little creative - everyone's sending the same garbage message...but again, I guess that's how trash reacts. 

Love y'all. ❤️

3 minutes ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

You don’t need to tone it down if you’re shitting on the loser. The BK cockiness has been there since day 1. Y’all just mad because BK is on a different front now and winning.

You're so out of touch and irrelevant you don't even make sense anymore.

31 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

Every alliance in this game is trash though...

...except for Arrgh, but they're not really an alliance. They're just taking out the trash.

Arrgh is like that local garbage company that "now offers recycling" but they just mix it in with the trash when they get back to their facility. Arrgh was once a good place now its just mehhhh. Switch it up - do something everyone else is afraid to do.

15 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

You're so out of touch and irrelevant you don't even make sense anymore

Well, maybe not making sense is his point. Perhaps BK is on such a completely different level that making sense would be a step down for them

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

27 minutes ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

I'm mad because BK had this baseball king who's actually awful at the game: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=32018

Just look at all the effort he makes playing baseball, but then loses so many more wars and gets literally ZIed despite launching over 100 nukes and barely destroying more infrastructure than he's had destroyed.

If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have gotten off the ground, but as much as he helped, he took advantage a lot more...

...and when I tried to make things more fair and efficient, he just said it's too difficult.

I tried applying to BK after, but he was IA at the time.

Edited by Dubayoo

7 hours ago, Mad Max said:

You're so out of touch and irrelevant you don't even make sense anymore.

Gnome Man Bad ?

t. Mad Max

7 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well, maybe not making sense is his point. Perhaps BK is on such a completely different level that making sense would be a step down for them

At this point my community appointed role is to be a BK lackey/yes-man.

• Upvote 1

I can 100% confirm that The Syndicate is just a vacant parking lot without Partisan, and we'll collapse like a house of unusually shitty cards if you hit us. Please do not knock over my house of unusually shitty cards.

• Upvote 3

Le1AjCa.png

Very disappointed in you Mad Max. I disagree with your assessment of KT completely.

KT is not a Motel 6. KT is like the rooms of those Japanese internet cafés where they let you stay overnight in. However it's in a really bad part of Nagoya and the room is covered in dried semen and wasn't cleaned from the last few visitors. It's only 700 yen a night so it's cheap, but the free drinks are off-temperature and the snacks are stale. Also the computer is really slow for some reason. It probably has a virus.

Internet_cafe_in_Japan_3.jpg

Like, imagine the above room. Just covered in dry white stains all over the walls and chair.

Also with more garbage and junk on the desk.

That's KT.

• Upvote 4

new_forum_sig_2.png

T$, BK & NPO I think are all efficient alliances. Something every BK nation needs to learn is T$ protected the alliance in its early stages; so I don't those alliances will turn on each other & would be foolish for them to do it. I see much more garbage in those trying to represent the opposition.

18 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Arrgh is like that local garbage company that "now offers recycling" but they just mix it in with the trash when they get back to their facility. Arrgh was once a good place now its just mehhhh. Switch it up - do something everyone else is afraid to do.