To whom it may concern.

Auctor

Why did they require a new protectorate? Were the Syndicate and Pantheon not enough to protect them?

Or is there trouble in paradise?

Edited by Machiavelli

Screenshot_2018-12-26-00-42-07-578_com.discord098.png

55 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Wait, who's NPO? They sound like a micro. Why did the Dark Brotherhood sign them. Why does Thanos fear this, what happened to Keegoz (The leader of Hyperborea), where is cool guy Buorhann (Five time leader of Rose, and current leader of KT), where is Epi,(the leader of Dark Brotherhood), this gives me too many questions.

Its cause I took over NPO

15 minutes ago, Yoda said:

There's an agreement to upgrade when we reach a certain score. We definitely don't intend to remain as a protectorate forever

He says despite his alliance having been top 30 for over a year and even top 20 a while. GTFO with that crap.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Yoda said:

There's an agreement to upgrade when we reach a certain score. We definitely don't intend to remain as a protectorate forever

I'm sure you'll be able to reach that certain score with the amount of conflicts you'll avoid just like you have since the beginning of your existence. 

Edited by Darth Revan
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

I'm sure you'll be able to reach that certain score with the amount of conflicts you'll avoid just like you have since the beginning of your existence. 

The best part is that they're changing to an IQ prot now and IQ prots get hit along with IQ while they tend to leave prots alone.

6 hours ago, Yoda said:

Yet you have been a protectorate forever. 

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor