Azure 2.0 (The End)

Blitz

Should We Roll DustyDart?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Roll DustyDart?

• Yep, Lets burn his ass!
    • Nah, let him live.

This is Blitz bringing you the first and probably the last update of the liquidation vote underway at Pantycore. (cringe)

https://prnt.sc/mm6ji7

(The forums is being annoying and only allowing me to upload files smaller than 0.01MB)

This is where i least expected it from. The one who stood with me to criticize Antonious/Sempre At Azure Bank Turned into an even more worse iteration of it. 

i will probably loose my shares and my role on doing this. So if he does decide to continue going no matter what and you're still a share holder over there,

Pull it out God Dammit!

This is a depressing moment for the banking industry.

Not because we have lost a prominent bank, cus screw it. but because we have not a great fellow banker.

We will miss you Impreza!

And in the same time, The Most Honorable, Mr. DustyDart has decided to cause more drama accusing Robert_gero, Another fellow banker for giving him so called Death Threats

https://imgur.com/a/ZQuKz5B

It is quite depressing to see such people constantly bringing negative reputation to the Banking industry. its affecting the flow of investment and making look great investment opportunities unstable. 

I would also like to greatly thank and appreciate @Phoenix and @Johnny Costello for not being a puppet in Dusty's hands.

Edited by Blitz
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Considering the interest returns that most of these banks offer (2-3% a week)- if you're putting savings in any of them, and aren't either in an alliance with miserably poor raid protection, or passing 30 cities, I've got a bridge to sell ya.

• Upvote 2

Le1AjCa.png

12 minutes ago, Blitz said:

I suppose @Rosey Song made the right decision after all!

Alright, first of all, who are you to make comments on my actions?  Second of all, I declined all interviews on the matter for a reason, I'll thank you to leave me the hell out of the drama, I'm doing what I can to ensure shareholders get their money, and frankly idiots like you only fuel the fire that makes it harder to ensure shareholders are taken care of.  If you wanna pass judgement, do it after people get their money back.

• Like 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

1 minute ago, Rosey Song said:

Alright, first of all, who are you to make comments on my actions?  Second of all, I declined all interviews on the matter for a reason, I'll thank you to leave me the hell out of the drama, I'm doing what I can to ensure shareholders get their money, and frankly idiots like you only fuel the fire that makes it harder to ensure shareholders are taken care of.  If you wanna pass judgement, do it after people get their money back.

Lol Exactly. 

GUgn5UM.png
I have been appointed by the Manticore board as administrator and will be ensuring all of their outstanding loans are repaid in full with Interest and the remaining assets are distributed to all Manticore shareholders by order of precedence. I will try to make sure all Investors receive their assets as soon as possible but it will take some time to assess all outstanding accounts and ensure speedy payment. 

For now it'll be good if the OWF rumour mill doesn't start up again, and death threats are unacceptable so just don't be an Idiot and resort to that, whomever has done it. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me in game: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=36419 or on Discord: Sphinx#0497
- Sphinx

Edited by Sphinx
Typo and reduce image file size.

I mean, that's the whole point of this is to get people updated with all i know lol. I think I'm free to express my thoughts whenever I want. 

1 hour ago, Rosey Song said:

Alright, first of all, who are you to make comments on my actions?  

A spectator. And i totally can ^-^

17 minutes ago, Dumb said:

Banks suck

If you use banks and aren't a whale then i suggest to join an actual alliance

Like United Hoods xP

1 hour ago, Rosey Song said:

frankly idiots like you only fuel the fire that makes it harder to ensure shareholders are taken care of.  

That's your management's problem. Im here to get information to the people as  fast as possible. 

Edited by Blitz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Wait a minute, but I was the one who initially got Sempre to leave via exposing him as pretending to be Robert gero. Also wouldn't this be Azure Sr. since Sempre made it before he made Azure.

yea yeah.

but you just completely ruined the catchy title...

that's right an all that. but now it has left the industry pretty dry atm. the banks that have existed for ages(the stable ones) now are the only ones left. well, i might return for a short while to introduce a bit of contrast. but well, you never know (so dont i either!)