Impreza's Journal: Entry #2 - Bank Drama

Impreza

Our plan would have benefited both the bank and ourselves, the bank could have made an easy 800m+ profit off of our share. We were willing to compromise and make a deal, instead dusty went straight to the shareholders, criminalized us and striped us of everything.

• Like 1

I'm lost.

How do you lose money in shares? The bank could just void who owns what.

Did some actual transaction go down that wasn't supposed to?

2 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

I'm lost.

How do you lose money in shares? The bank could just void who owns what.

Did some actual transaction go down that wasn't supposed to?

Dusty unmasked me and muted me on the Bank server. Ejected me and three other board members without following procedures set in the charter. The $1.5 Billion is based on a valuation of my shares at just under 40k ppu.

1 hour ago, Impreza said:

I really can't believe this happened. I'm quite upset, so this may be incoherent. I can answer any questions if y'all don't understand.

Next time when I say I need to take tea with you.  Maybe you should listen, regardless to if you don't like me.

• Upvote 3

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Who determines the value of the shares when you guys open up these player run banks?

Sometimes I feel some of you just slap a number on them without taking into consideration your own assets to back it up.

I should start up a Hippo Safari Bank.  Say I have 1000 Shares for $1mil a piece.  A instant $1bn from that.

Hey @Fraggle, why haven't you done this scheme?  Or did you?

56 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Who determines the value of the shares when you guys open up these player run banks?

Sometimes I feel some of you just slap a number on them without taking into consideration your own assets to back it up.
I should start up a Hippo Safari Bank.  Say I have 1000 Shares for $1mil a piece.  A instant $1bn from 

This why they’re a scam. Another popular tactic I’ve seen is take investor’s money for shares and the founder giving themselves a bunch of shares without any money being put down. Of course when it’s liquidated a month later they still pay themselves out for their shares. 

• Upvote 5