Minister of Foreign Affairs: Jerry LeRow
Minister of War: Grandmaster Chad
Minister of the Interior: Tiggera
Minister of Finance: Matthews5226
Minister of Justice: Paul Banks
Minister of Recruitment: VACANT
Minister of Trade: Rendelkezeek

Article I: Preamble

The purpose of this document is to lay out the style of government for the alliance henceforth known as The Atlas Confederacy, and to protect the rights and freedoms of its member nations while also governing the parameters of their interaction with Orbis. For the sake of ease, The Atlas Confederacy will be referred to as TAC. This document should clarify all laws governing the nations in TAC (henceforth referred to as pledges), and the doctrine we as an alliance have adopted. TAC was created on the principle that it would embrace and promote freedom and prosperity for the nations of Orbis. TAC recognizes that in order to uphold these principles, for not only TAC, but also for their allies, the use of diplomacy, financial aid, trade sanctions, military force, or any other means that do not go against the standards Orbis expects of an alliance, may be required to preserve the peace and freedom it seeks. TAC respects the rights of all nations to govern as they please while abiding by this document during their membership.

Article II: Membership

A. Requirements

All applicants must receive an invitation from a current TAC member to be considered. A member of the TAC must be on the Yellow Color Sphere. We reserve the right to deny applications, and meeting only the aforementioned requirements is no guarantee of admission to the alliance.

B. Applications

All applications to TAC will be handled by the current Alliance Recruiter under the direction of the President, who may accept or reject any application if they so desire.

Section C. Expulsion

Expulsion is to be handled individually by the TAC member nation, but certain issues hold for all members.

Any nation may be expelled or otherwise punished, for reasons including, but not limited to:

Declarations of war on a TAC member or ally
Unreasonable declarations of war on any nation
Forwarding information to other alliances
Disobeying the lawful order of a superior, or by one of the Ministers
Actions unbecoming of a TAC member-state
Conspiracy to commit traitorous actions
Such acts would be overseen by the ARC.

Article III: Government

The Cabinet shall consist of an executive branch dubbed the Atlas Representative Court, or ARC.

The ARC is the highest circle of government, and shall deal with all policy regarding the TAC, including the signing of treaties, declaration of war, etc. The President of TAC will lead the ARC and the alliance. Under him or her shall be Ministers who control each facet of TAC: War, Interior, Finances, Trade, Judicial System, Foreign, and Recruitment. Out of one of these Ministers, he shall appoint a Vice President.

Section A: President

The President is the leader of TAC. He or she is in charge of overseeing the everyday affairs of TAC; heading the government, and representing it in the world of Orbis. Their duty is the protection and advancement of TAC. The President is elected, but serves for life, and is Head of the Government. He or she may assign positions and delegate power as he so chooses amongst the ARC. He or she may be impeached by a 2 / 3 majority of the ARC, or by 4 / 5 the general membership; the presidents duties include:
The approval of ambassadors to all alliances
The negotiation of treaties with alliances or submission to the ARC, alongside the MoFA
Informing the ARC on news of Orbis, and holding consultations with the ARC
The directing of the Diplomatic Corps and its staff

Section B: Minister

Each Minister is head of a specific Ministry. Each Minister is elected by the current ARC

Minister of Foreign Affairs:
Establishing good relationships with other alliances
Applying for embassies and diplomat masks
Being the voice of the alliance in Orbis
Managing any form of merger or treaty with another alliance
Keeping up with current events on Orbis

Commander in Chief
This official is responsible for:
Conducting and executing military operations during times of war
Researching and communicating strategies for use in war.
Regulating military actions and activity
Informing the ARC on current military matters and operations
Directing the Military Corps and its staff
Overseeing any armament programs
Approving or denying raids and maintaining the strict rules and regulations in regards to raiding.
Running a training program for Military Command hopefuls.

Minister of the Interior:
Upkeep of the alliance roster and appropriate forum masks
Proposing and submitting alliance legislation
Overseeing alliance elections
Posting alliance announcements
Managing alliance forums and IRC

Minister of Trade:
Establishing means for members to effectively trade 
Setting price floors and ceilings on certain goods
Monitoring markets to maximize alliance profits
Allocating resources and resource development

Minister of Finance
Overseeing, developing, and maintaining a functioning and effective financial system
Providing members with the means to better their nation
Providing Aid and Loans

Minister of Justice
Managing alliance judicial system
Determining if cases will be heard
Determining punishments for those convicted
Judicial Review
Managing civil disputes

Minister of Recruitment
Upkeep of the alliance roster and appropriate forum masks
Recruitment of outside nations to the alliance
Acceptance or denial of applicants
Education of new members in both nation management and alliance structure, programs, and resources
Overseeing the Department of Communications

Ministers are responsible for appointing their own staff and subordinates. They are also in charge of constructing a document of laws for their ministry's concern. These laws and appointments are subject to oversight by the ARC.

Subsection iii: Vice President

The Vice President of TAC is appointed by the President. He or She is to be picked from the Ministers, who will hold both jobs. In the event of the President’s absence, he shall take over until such a time as an election can take place.

Article IV: ARC Assembly

The ARC Assembly is the general group of all individual ARC member nations, each holding one vote in the event of elections.

All proposed legislation must be approved by a majority of the ARC assembly. Votes will last a minimum of 48 hours and a maximum of one week determined by the Minister of the Interior. In the case of a tie, the President will make the deciding vote. The same procedure will be followed for ARC elections.

Article V: Impeachment

Impeachment is the process by which a member of the government is removed from their position. A petition for impeachment must be submitted to the Minister of Justice along with the names of seven sponsors, All impeachment votes shall be 96 hours in length.

President: Shall be removed by a 2/3 vote of the ARC, or by 4 / 5 vote of the general membership

Cabinet Members: Shall be removed by a 4/5 vote of the General membership, or by a unanimous vote of the remaining Cabinet members.

Article VI. Military and War

In the event of being attacked, immediately report the situation. Retaliation is automatically authorized on the attacking nation, unless otherwise stated as such by the Minister of War(or his designee). No alliance may be raided if their score is ranked in the top eight, unless designated as an Enemy of Atlas.

Article VII: Amendments and Appendixes

Amendments to this Charter can be proposed by any member of TAC. The amendment will pass by a 2/3 vote of the ARC. If it is deemed that a document is needed to further a line of thought in this document, the same rules apply. Any amendment to the charter must be approved by a majority in a span of 72 hours of voting.

Signed: 

President: Pubstomper of Seahorse Toenail
Minister of Internal Affairs: Tiggera of The United Kingdom
Minister of Justice: Paul Banks of Interpol

Minister of War: Grandmaster Chad of Italy

Minister of Finance: Matthews5226

Edited by Pubstomper

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

You sure you don't want to publish that charter? It would make a decent 400 page novel.

Welcome back Pub :P

• Upvote 2

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Haven't seen a charter this long since some of the old Guardian one's :P

o/ and !@#$

A few have told me this charter was long... I thought it was an average charter :l

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Despite it's length, it's actually a very well written Charter. Well.. at least the parts I read were...  ;)

I'm also really liking the flag. Something about it just tickles my fancy. And that's an honor held for very few things. 

• Upvote 1

Despite it's length, it's actually a very well written Charter. Well.. at least the parts I read were...  ;)

I'm also really liking the flag. Something about it just tickles my fancy. And that's an honor held for very few things. 

Cody liking something means nothing. Don't get excited :P

uHQTKq6.png

I would say something nice, but your IRC channel name annoys me

o/The Corn Shuckers Atlas Confederacy

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

TAC was a shittier AA that PPC/TC destroyed. Git gud m8.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

why was this resurrected?

3fHp1YR.gif

like half the current active player base didnt even play during this time

3fHp1YR.gif

like half the current active player base didnt even play during this time

Half? More like 10-15% if that.

Although we probs have dif definitions of "active"

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win