Notice of Cancellation

Yoda

7IqlzVH.png

All good things come to an end. The Dark Brotherhood hereby activates Article VI of our MnDP treaty with Pantheon, and provides a notice of cancellation. Reasons have been given in private. We wish Pantheon all the best and good luck in their future endeavours.

Edited by Yoda
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Huh?

Which one became useful and when?

Pantheon, the micro who no one cares about, helped Dark Brotherhood ruin their reputation. Now that Dark Brotherhood's reputation is ruined, they no longer need Pantheon to do so, thus eliminating the use of them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Pantheon, the micro who no one cares about, helped Dark Brotherhood ruin their reputation. Now that Dark Brotherhood's reputation is ruined, they no longer need Pantheon to do so, thus eliminating the use of them. 

They had a rep to begin with?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hope said:

i have a feeling this treaty cancellation is a way for DB to remind everyone they still exist and havent disbanded (yet)

I literally thought they disbanded before I saw this tbh, I just deleted their role on my server yesterday.

Edited by Ukunaka

5 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

They had a rep to begin with?

Don't forget your origins Lucifer.

As for the cancellation, it was bound to happen at some point, hopefully the Dark Brotherhood will learn from their past mistakes, understand the consequences and move forward. Good luck assassins.

Edited by Daveth

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

That moment when you're playing Mordor in Civ 5's LOTR mod, you got 25 faith, but 100 turns later, you never get a religion.

• Downvote 1

This is a great shame in truth, I am sad to see this happen after all you are a match made in heaven, Pantheon used the fact their bank was "Stolen" to sit back and watch allies burn, and Dark Brotherhood lied about being told to stay out of a war instead of just admitting they are scared and more worried about infra than its treaties, so you are both good at dodging wars you think you might lose so you should stick together.

So you all know what I'm talking about here is Pantheons and DB's line up, getting ready to dodge a war

Edited by MoonShadow

41 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

This is a great shame in truth, I am sad to see this happen after all you are a match made in heaven, Pantheon used the fact their bank was "Stolen" to sit back and watch allies burn, and Dark Brotherhood lied about being told to stay out of a war instead of just admitting they are scared and more worried about infra than its treaties, so you are both good at dodging wars you think you might lose so you should stick together.

So you all know what I'm talking about here is Pantheons and DB's line up, getting ready to dodge a war

The fact is that the treaty which carried over from the bloc is non-chaining meaning we are not obligated to assist if the ally starts an aggressive war or is attacked as a consequence of fulfillment of third party obligations, something which you cannot seem to understand. It was even explained to you right at the start if I remember correctly. One of the biggest issues is that we lacked a certain resource to fight at that time and there was a misunderstanding about it. We even approached a few parties and asked them whether they could sell us some resources but to no avail. There are plenty of good folks in BC I like and if not for the resource issue perhaps we would have done things differently

As far as I know, Pantheon really had their bank stolen and Akuryo and her friend even removed all the officers. Am I missing something?

Edited by Yoda

27 minutes ago, Yoda said:

The fact is that the treaty which carried over from the bloc is non-chaining meaning we are not obligated to assist if the ally starts an aggressive war or is attacked as a consequence of fulfillment of third party obligations, something which you cannot seem to understand. It was even explained to you right at the start if I remember correctly. One of the biggest issues is that we lacked a certain resource to fight at that time and there was a misunderstanding about it. We even approached a few parties and asked them whether they could sell us some resources but to no avail. There are plenty of good folks in BC I like and if not for the resource issue perhaps we would have done things differently

As far as I know, Pantheon really had their bank stolen and Akuryo and her friend even removed all the officers. Am I missing something?

you clearly do not remember, you told BC that Rose had told you to stay out when the truth is no one told you to and you just simply didn't have the balls, pretty sure if i can be arsed to check I have messages from some of your gov at the time stating you was the one who stopped them from entering the war so please do not really try and pass it off as a 3rd party treaty BS, sure its in the past but it proves you have no backbone, yes there are tons of good folks in BC and i know there are some good ones left in DB.

As for Pantheon's bank well still to this day do not know how ones steal a bank, can not steal what the leader give you control over, if your dumb enough to give people who are untrustworthy control of your bank then that's on you, you give them the power to do what they want,

Edited by MoonShadow

43 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

you clearly do not remember, you told BC that Rose had told you to stay out when the truth is no one told you to and you just simply didn't have the balls, pretty sure if i can be arsed to check I have messages from some of your gov at the time stating you was the one who stopped them from entering the war so please do not really try and pass it off as a 3rd party treaty BS, sure its in the past but it proves you have no backbone, yes there are tons of good folks in BC and i know there are some good ones left in DB.

As for Pantheon's bank well still to this day do not know how ones steal a bank, can not steal what the leader give you control over, if your dumb enough to give people who are untrustworthy control of your bank then that's on you, you give them the power to do what they want,

Look I was not the one who stopped them from the entering the war. It was a collective decision made by majority of gov. Anyway, I don't wish to continue debating this with you here, to avoid going offtopic

Edited by Yoda

On 2/15/2019 at 6:26 PM, Yoda said:

We generally keep a low profile and don't post much on the forums. It's understandable that some of you haven't seen much of us

Translation: We're irrelevant nobodies.

• Upvote 1