Jump to content
Blitz

is this guy the only one of his kind or are there more?

Recommended Posts

image.png.42c4ba2a7d581100a6713e6a4361df6e.png

image.png.4c5c0dfd3eb2f56c18d0f465e15c8880.png

Well, These kinds of people highly inflate the price and make the bank look unstable. 

although, the more damaging impact is that these kinds of people create a very negative reputation on the Banking Industry.

An opinion that the banking industry is always expensive, only for whales and that yielding returns on investments takes too long of a time.

Well well, looking for profits on selling your shares aint huge of a problem. But what bugs me is that this guy, is trying to sell shares of a bank that was bought for 1k, hasn't even opened loans yet for 2.5k ppu. 

Literal Scam.

do yall know more people of this kind? and yeah ofc, thought on this guy would be appreciated. 

but the most important of all, please do spread this around. yall wont want your friends and alliance mated to fall in traps of his and his kind!

Quote

 

image.png.83565392ca5d857110394553370208c3.png

Ye pnged just the wrong people maite. 

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he wants to sell for higher than he buys for, well, it sounds like profit to me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hassan said:

I know murtaza in manticore, that buys cheap, sells high

yep, ive seen him going around do that. 

well manticore is a well established bank and mutaza isn't asking for 2.5x times his original cost is he lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, it's my bank, not Trolly's. He just sort of works as the  CfO there. It's called The Dragonic Finance Keep. Loans soon available on the 20th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess what Rosey? That doesn't matter; It's sounds cool, and I'm sticking with it. The word I originally meant to use was Draconic, but I couldn't remember how to spell it at the time. Dragonic has stuck around, and I like it.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If people are dumb enough to buy those shares, they're clearly not smart enough to be investors and or stakeholders. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Blitz said:

yep, ive seen him going around do that. 

well manticore is a well established bank and mutaza isn't asking for 2.5x times his original cost is he lol

I mean there's people in Orion who bought their shares originally for 1k who sell for 5-7k now so it's not exactly a big deal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I mean there's people in Orion who bought their shares originally for 1k who sell for 5-7k now so it's not exactly a big deal.

There are three actual banks that aren’t get rich quick schemes. Almost every micro bank has shady practices like this. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

There are three actual banks that aren’t get rich quick schemes. Almost every micro bank has shady practices like this. 

Cool story.  Tell me another one mommy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

There are three actual banks that aren’t get rich quick schemes. Almost every micro bank has shady practices like this. 

Inb4 the bank is partially owned by the same guy who was asking questions on how to make a bank in the PnW chat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buy what you want, only thing manticore is hard on is the formate you post the sell,I don't care how you trade or why you trade, it's there's to buy or sell, if it's to high/low of a deal go somewhere else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Blitz said:

Snip

No their are several people that I've noticed buying and sell pretty quick, TBH the most annoying part is having to do multiple updates in our records for so many trades. I can say from experience getting involved in banking is key to any player wanting to be become a whale. I wish I got involved much sooner than the 1.5 years I've been doing it. Also some advice for people wanting to buy shares is always look around for others selling, their are some people who will try and squeeze the most out of you without any compromise and others who are willing to haggle in share trades. Orion for example doesn't control what price our shareholders want to sell at, but people are more than welcome to PM myself or another staff and find out a good market price before buying so they know if they're getting an even deal with the seller or if their being screwed. 

6 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

There are three actual banks that aren’t get rich quick schemes. Almost every micro bank has shady practices like this. 

Every bank starts small not everyone is like Orion, Horizon, or Gringotts with tens of billions in assets or very well known leaders, or rock solid record-keeping. I agree a fair few micros are dodgy asf or unreliable, but their are some which are up and coming and will certainly make their presence seen in the future. 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

No their are several people that I've noticed buying and sell pretty quick, TBH the most annoying part is having to do multiple updates in our records for so many trades. I can say from experience getting involved in banking is key to any player wanting to be become a whale. I wish I got involved much sooner than the 1.5 years I've been doing it. Also some advice for people wanting to buy shares is always look around for others selling, their are some people who will try and squeeze the most out of you without any compromise and others who are willing to haggle in share trades. Orion for example doesn't control what price our shareholders want to sell at, but people are more than welcome to PM myself or another staff and find out a good market price before buying so they know if they're getting an even deal with the seller or if their being screwed. 

 

Same at Manticore, I answer all questions, I don't set trade values, but trade bouncing is getting annoying used to be like 2-3 trades a day, had 12 today

Edited by DustyDart
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.