is this guy the only one of his kind or are there more?

Blitz

image.png.42c4ba2a7d581100a6713e6a4361df6e.png

image.png.4c5c0dfd3eb2f56c18d0f465e15c8880.png

Well, These kinds of people highly inflate the price and make the bank look unstable. 

although, the more damaging impact is that these kinds of people create a very negative reputation on the Banking Industry.

An opinion that the banking industry is always expensive, only for whales and that yielding returns on investments takes too long of a time.

Well well, looking for profits on selling your shares aint huge of a problem. But what bugs me is that this guy, is trying to sell shares of a bank that was bought for 1k, hasn't even opened loans yet for 2.5k ppu. 

Literal Scam.

do yall know more people of this kind? and yeah ofc, thought on this guy would be appreciated. 

but the most important of all, please do spread this around. yall wont want your friends and alliance mated to fall in traps of his and his kind!

image.png.83565392ca5d857110394553370208c3.png

Ye pnged just the wrong people maite. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Hassan said:

I know murtaza in manticore, that buys cheap, sells high

yep, ive seen him going around do that. 

well manticore is a well established bank and mutaza isn't asking for 2.5x times his original cost is he lol

Dragonic still isn't a word

• Upvote 3

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Guess what Rosey? That doesn't matter; It's sounds cool, and I'm sticking with it. The word I originally meant to use was Draconic, but I couldn't remember how to spell it at the time. Dragonic has stuck around, and I like it.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Blitz said:

yep, ive seen him going around do that. 

well manticore is a well established bank and mutaza isn't asking for 2.5x times his original cost is he lol

I mean there's people in Orion who bought their shares originally for 1k who sell for 5-7k now so it's not exactly a big deal.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I mean there's people in Orion who bought their shares originally for 1k who sell for 5-7k now so it's not exactly a big deal.

There are three actual banks that aren’t get rich quick schemes. Almost every micro bank has shady practices like this. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

There are three actual banks that aren’t get rich quick schemes. Almost every micro bank has shady practices like this. 

Cool story.  Tell me another one mommy.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

40 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

Inb4 the bank is partially owned by the same guy who was asking questions on how to make a bank in the PnW chat. 

Buy what you want, only thing manticore is hard on is the formate you post the sell,I don't care how you trade or why you trade, it's there's to buy or sell, if it's to high/low of a deal go somewhere else

14 hours ago, Blitz said:

Snip

No their are several people that I've noticed buying and sell pretty quick, TBH the most annoying part is having to do multiple updates in our records for so many trades. I can say from experience getting involved in banking is key to any player wanting to be become a whale. I wish I got involved much sooner than the 1.5 years I've been doing it. Also some advice for people wanting to buy shares is always look around for others selling, their are some people who will try and squeeze the most out of you without any compromise and others who are willing to haggle in share trades. Orion for example doesn't control what price our shareholders want to sell at, but people are more than welcome to PM myself or another staff and find out a good market price before buying so they know if they're getting an even deal with the seller or if their being screwed. 

6 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

Every bank starts small not everyone is like Orion, Horizon, or Gringotts with tens of billions in assets or very well known leaders, or rock solid record-keeping. I agree a fair few micros are dodgy asf or unreliable, but their are some which are up and coming and will certainly make their presence seen in the future. 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

No their are several people that I've noticed buying and sell pretty quick, TBH the most annoying part is having to do multiple updates in our records for so many trades. I can say from experience getting involved in banking is key to any player wanting to be become a whale. I wish I got involved much sooner than the 1.5 years I've been doing it. Also some advice for people wanting to buy shares is always look around for others selling, their are some people who will try and squeeze the most out of you without any compromise and others who are willing to haggle in share trades. Orion for example doesn't control what price our shareholders want to sell at, but people are more than welcome to PM myself or another staff and find out a good market price before buying so they know if they're getting an even deal with the seller or if their being screwed. 

Same at Manticore, I answer all questions, I don't set trade values, but trade bouncing is getting annoying used to be like 2-3 trades a day, had 12 today

Edited by DustyDart
  • Like 1