Let the Games Begin

True King

7 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I’m still friends with Death Watch, but haven’t been in the alliance for a while. 

Was torn between joining Arrgh or accepting BK offer. Although will be kind of busy over next few months, so probably won’t have to  much time & BK wouldn’t require as much if I’m not always at war. Although DW is protected by NPO who is allied to BK; so doubt helping them when needed would be a problem if I join BK. 

On your BK app...

1. You said that you haven't done something to piss anyone in the game off. That's correct. You've pissed the whole game off.
2. You listed your 'positions' in about 7 shit micros you founded/helped found. 
3. You claimed you had leadership experience. Um, I don't count one person alliances you made or Death Watch and Wolf Brigade as 'leadership experience'. Nor do I count ticking the game off as 'Foreign affairs experience'.

And now you're going to go hide behind BK. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Get the beige timer to a full 6 days, let him completely rebuild, and then crush him again, you will do so much more damage that way than just keeping him beaten down for a while.

Or you just chain him till he learns his lesson.

Not quite sure why people put much emphasis on what damage they can do on a single target.  Alliance wide warfare I could see, as it shows who’s determined and active.

I personally never cared how much damage I took, I just have fun fighting and looking for weaknesses to exploit.

(Easy to rebuild and get funds)

5 hours ago, Ryan1 said:

On your BK app...

Nor do I count ticking the game off as 'Foreign affairs experience'.

Well damn.  There goes my PnW resume.

@Hodor, what do I do now?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1