Let the Games Begin

True King

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

First, I'll come up for whatever reason to have a war, no matter how silly or dumb it is.  I honestly don't give a damn about that.

Second, the fact that you were willing to show a lack of regard for an ally of mine, why should I give a damn about your alliance and your actions then?

So either learn how to cycle beige, communicate with Emp, or...  well, you got my terms.

Why should I care about your ally? Anymore than I do about anyone else's? They're not special and they're not my ally, so if they would like me to do something they'll have to communicate that with me because I cannot read minds.

If you show such a disregard for simply being wrong, then why bother arguing in the first place? Why bother acting like you need to make a reason? If facts don't matter to you and you just want to flex, then stop bothering with any arguments. 

Don't care bout your terms anymore than I do about an alliance that isn't my ally getting raided. If Empryea cares about this even 1% as much as you do I'm sure they'll tell me about it themselves. You're not their FA team and I won't treat you as such.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Insider footage from Raeiska internal chats.

As you can see, I planned this raid 24 hours before he got off beige, aka 24 hours before we decided we were gonna hit him. I chose his nation because he was (at the time) aligned to a crappy micro (Order of the Fallen Angels) that I poached a member from. They retaliated by attacking him and the guy that hit us from Order of the Fallen Angels was too low for any of us to counter, so, I decided to look for someone in my own range and swing back. There was no ill intent, no intention to slot fill, no intention to cause issues for Empyrea, I was simply playing vigilante. Empyrea is free to contact me about war coordination, I'm not against them, I have no reason to be against them, we just wanted to deliver due justice for our member.

Snippet.PNG

Edited by Parachotic
  • Downvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Cool.  Learn how to cycle beige.  It'll help you out in the future.

It's not a lack of knowledge, it's a lack of reason. 

And one jackass on the forums known to say he'll roll you just for the heck of it saying he'll roll if you don't doesn't exactly count. 

Still waiting for any sign from Empryea they care anywhere near as much this. I saw Royalist here so I know they're not unaware. Try letting them do their job instead of you taking over.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Parachotic said:

Insider footage from Raeiska internal chats.

As you can see, I planned this raid 24 hours before he got off beige, aka 24 hours before we decided we were gonna hit him. I chose his nation because he was (at the time) aligned to a crappy micro (Order of the Fallen Angels) that I poached a member from. They retaliated by attacking him and the guy that hit us from Order of the Fallen Angels was too low for any of us to counter, so, I decided to look for someone in my own range and swing back. There was no ill intent, no intention to slot fill, no intention to cause issues for Empyrea, I was simply playing vigilante. Empyrea is free to contact me about war coordination, I'm not against them, I have no reason for to be against them, we just wanted to deliver due justice for our member.

Snippet.PNG

Yet a bunch of you used Attrition anyways, lol

Edit: Also love how I've never had direct combat or confrontation with the Hippo, but he's always telling others what to do. Such as down vote him please, bad on your Prefontaine; you responded to Noctis against my wishes & need to do as I say. You alliance aren't doing it right and attacking Noctis in the most dragged out way possible (While I watch on the sidelines and deny all involvement); even though the Hippo avoids direct confrontation & always tries acting innocent & diverting blame for all he does. (Blame Prefontaine & everyone else for what he asks them to do, etc) Then when I take notice of how disturbed an individual he is; acts like he does nothing wrong & blames everybody else for what he spends a lot of time convincing people to do for him; or make up pointless lies regarding myself. (Such as telling people I asked him where he lived or something? Did I mentioned Disturbed in the head?)

Hippo is just special beyond words, his obsession with me fascinating. inferiority complex maybe?

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Yeah they decided you had too much infra anyway I guess. Not like you had anything to steal anyway.

8 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You also built your 14th city along with 1500 infra it in but hey, we all make mistakes.

• Downvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

8 hours ago, Windseeker said:

Okay, if this guy wins all 8 of his wars under such grim circumstances, I am gonna suspect Noctis is actually Sir Scarfalot in disguise.

I'll accept that if they fire missiles. 

• Upvote 2

You're all stupid, now go home and think about what you did so we don't repeat the mistakes of this thread.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

11 hours ago, Akuryo said:

It's not a lack of knowledge, it's a lack of reason. 

And one jackass on the forums known to say he'll roll you just for the heck of it saying he'll roll if you don't doesn't exactly count. 

Still waiting for any sign from Empryea they care anywhere near as much this. I saw Royalist here so I know they're not unaware. Try letting them do their job instead of you taking over.

It would be better for you to pipe down on your attitude.

Edited by The Royalist

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

14 minutes ago, The Royalist said:

It would be better for you to pipe down on your attitude.

You should be a little more grateful they tried to coordinate with you.

6 minutes ago, The Royalist said:

No but I am. His terms are mine as well.

Perfect war scenario, TGH hits them & Rose rolls them.

Suddenly I’m intrigued by the idea, lol.

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You should be a little more grateful they tried to coordinate with you.

Perfect war scenario, TGH hits them & Rose rolls them.

Suddenly I’m intrigued by the idea, lol.

You should learn not to talk about shit not concerning you when you also can’t comprehend what’s happening.

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

1 minute ago, The Royalist said:

You should learn not to talk about shit not concerning you when you also can’t comprehend what’s happening.

I’m well aware TGH is threatening them with war if they don’t ceasefire, in order to prevent a beige. Seems like silly threat & would be better to communicate if you wanted cooperation; rather than +1 any threats by TGH if they don’t do as he says.

Raids for raids is Fair, when you don’t want to restrict your member from continued raids between us. Although guess if Ryan1 wants to peace, I’ll peace the rest who will send or accept peace; then consider a truce in effect. He gave half the power to me in getting TGH to war them if they refuse to do as he says; just by declaring another round of raids on you guys after a break on beige. So not the smartest guy to have speak on behalf of you guys.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Spectral said:

Owf diplomacy doesnt work for anyone. Just saying.

Yeah, I don’t expect anyone will do that they’re told on OWF or seek peaceful solutions.

Although figured I’d at least show willingness if Empyrea does feel like they don’t want continued pointless wars between us. They know how to communicate with me on Discord as well if they want to discuss any of our wars further.

3 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Ohhh, Deathwatch. See what I warned you about?

And Noctis is now a BK applicant.

I’m still friends with Death Watch, but haven’t been in the alliance for a while. 

Was torn between joining Arrgh or accepting BK offer. Although will be kind of busy over next few months, so probably won’t have to  much time & BK wouldn’t require as much if I’m not always at war. Although DW is protected by NPO who is allied to BK; so doubt helping them when needed would be a problem if I join BK. 

4 hours ago, Spectral said:

Owf diplomacy doesnt work for anyone. Just saying.

The whole forum should probably just get deleted.

It's hardly active, and when it is, nobody cares.

6 hours ago, The Royalist said:

No but I am. His terms are mine as well.

BK beat you to the punch by a whole lot, lol.

Were much nicer and less ridiculous about it too. 

Have fun, i guess :P

I'll pipe down my attitude when yah show that you deserve it. You ain't shown me nothin yet, not with this.

Edited by Akuryo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1