Let the Games Begin

True King

2 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Why would they beige cycle him though? 

To prevent him having 6 days to build up and then continue his raiding spree?

Do you guys not know how this works or something?

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

I'll keep that in mind considering he's attacking an ally of mine then.

They're free to ask, if they want to cycle him it's on them to poke me or the people hitting and ask if they'll help in doing so. If they don't ask i'm gonna assume they just want the nuisance rid of like most alliances and move on.

It's not on me to read their minds.

Take a minute to realize you're talking to Rebel.

"YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY FAMILY - EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!"

image.png.fe2319f8af6b9ffb33486c0f39b5f7b9.png

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Just didn't know he is on a raiding spree? 

2 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

He's in arrgh now, and was a while ago too, that's what they do. 

Just checked his wars. 

He did a few wars against Empy. But why would your alliance pin him down? No incentive to do that. 

And I think he just moved to Arrgh. Would need to double check that. 

7 minutes ago, Vince McMahon said:

Take a minute to realize you're talking to Rebel.

Sure Vince. 

Just now, TheRebelMan said:

Just checked his wars. 

He did a few wars against Empy. But why would your alliance pin him down? No incentive to do that. 

Sure Vince. 

Exactly my point. They might be your allies, but they're not mine, they're not even cherished investors. 

They don't even have to ask me, Skitz is low gov, he has the authorization to handle something like this. He's real friendly too i'm sure if asked nicely he'd try to help.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Just checked his wars. 

Sure Vince. 

I just got off beige & Empyrea seemed clear a portion of their members would keep raiding as soon as I was off. So I just preempted this time. Although if they delay beiging, bigger chance they pay me $10m anyways. So w/e

8 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Just checked his wars. 

They're filling slots that we could've used to contain him with for his raids on Empyrea, let alone not allowing Empyrea to counter him themselves.  He's also from Order of the Fallen Angels micro, and he's still listed on their AA page for being in control of their FA.  The Arrgh bit is just a shield.

Use your head.  This is twice I'm having to explain certain nuances to you.

4 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Exactly my point. They might be your allies, but they're not mine, they're not even cherished investors. 

They don't even have to ask me, Skitz is low gov, he has the authorization to handle something like this. He's real friendly too i'm sure if asked nicely he'd try to help.

Alright.  Let me put it this way, if he gets 6 days of beige to build back up and raid Empyrea, your alliance will be hit.  As well as Noctis' Order of the Fallen Angels.

You two wanted a competition bet, you should've kept it amongst yourselves.

I don't care who talks to who, get it settled.

Edited by Buorhann

They're filling slots that we could've used to contain him with for his raids on Empyrea, let alone not allowing to Empyrea counter him themselves.  He's also from Order of the Fallen Angels micro, and he's still listed on their AA page for being in control of their FA.  The Arrgh bit is just a shield.

I’m not even FA & resigned. UNO is FA. I left since it was clear the Empyrea raids would continue if I stayed there anyways. Also your high level of concern over what I do is laughable, guess I did never bother changing that old sig. Maybe you’re frustrated about that still, lol

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

They're filling slots that we could've used to contain him with for his raids on Empyrea, let alone not allowing to Empyrea counter him themselves.  He's also from Order of the Fallen Angels micro, and he's still listed on their AA page for being in control of their FA.  The Arrgh bit is just a shield.

Alright.  Let me put it this way, if he gets 6 days of beige to build back up and raid Empyrea, your alliance will be hit.  As well as Noctis' Order of the Fallen Angels.

You two wanted a competition bet, you should've kept it amongst yourselves.

I don't care who talks to who, get it settled.

Go for it then. You wanna start a war cause you can't your allies be the Big Boys yah said they were when dealing with EE and ask themselves, have fun i guess. We had no knowledge of his intentions and even had our first guy on him before he hit anyone in Emp. 

Uh, what? There's no bet. Noctis is betting he can do anything but die. That's on him, and solely him, it has nothing to do with me or any of my people that hit him. Nobody colluded with Noctis to make this bet, nobody even expected him to make some random thread about it. The fact he wants to bet he can handle this is on him, and no one else. You wanna start a war on that, will be even funnier than before. 

Ultimately if Empryea want's to beige cycle Noctis so that Empryea will stop being adversely affected by his activies, Empryea, being "Big Boys who can handle themselves" as you said, should handle themselves, and ask others involved. The Golden Horde however, should not be asking therefore, especially lacking any evidence aside from Noctis irritating them that this is infact their sovereign will.

Lastly - You have like no one i range of that micro. I have like two guys in range who won't be soon. So really you're just looking at me there, keep your eyes focused. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Empyrea doesn’t want to limit who their members can attack mostly, so a few members can cause conflicts if they want. Although I don’t dislike Empyrea as a whole; although I hit back. There is no Perma Grudge on Empyrea if some of their members just chill, lol.

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Empyrea doesn’t want to limit who their members can attack mostly, so a few members can cause conflicts if they want. Although I don’t dislike Empyrea as a whole; although I hit back. There is no Perma Grudge on Empyrea if some of their members just chill, lol.

Why would we limit anybody in attacking you? You’re idiotic by not choosing an alliance that has some kind of protection for you, so our members can do as they please with you. 

Not to upset you, but there’s nothing really for my members to chill about. They don’t care about you, you just amuse them.

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

9 minutes ago, The Royalist said:

Why would we limit anybody in attacking you? You’re idiotic by not choosing an alliance that has some kind of protection for you, so our members can do as they please with you. 

Not to upset you, but there’s nothing really for my members to chill about. They don’t care about you, you just amuse them.

I can amuse myself as well, wasn’t complaining. Explaining to the Hippo.

Also would have joined bigger alliance if continued wars was something I cared deeply to avoid. Arrgh has asked me to join before, finally got around to it & will have fun with it.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

PnW has never exactly been a bastion of intellect Buorhann, nuances require a lot of looking at situations as not 1 dimensional, which is hard for them to comprehend.

• Upvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Just re-read that and noticed slot filling. They've done more damage than all 5 Emp guys but are... Slot filling. 

Apparently I'm Missing some nuance here too, under no definition of slot filling am I familiar with does that fit.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Windseeker said:

Okay, if this guy wins all 8 of his wars under such grim circumstances, I am gonna suspect Noctis is actually Sir Scarfalot in disguise.

Hey may be even greater than that if so. Perhaps the bastard child of Scarf and Ripper.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

-snip-

First, I'll come up for whatever reason to have a war, no matter how silly or dumb it is.  I honestly don't give a damn about that.

Second, the fact that you were willing to show a lack of regard for an ally of mine, why should I give a damn about your alliance and your actions then?

So either learn how to cycle beige, communicate with Emp, or...  well, you got my terms.