Let the Games Begin

True King

Royal Skirmish

eb9a29306b124ee8b423c882809da1d4.jpg

In a friendly bet war bet with Raeiska; its been decided;

If I only beat 1 of them only, I pay out $5m & $10m if I lose to all 3.

If I win all 3, they pay out $10m. If I win 2/3, they payout $5m.

Anyone who wants to do any side bets on who will win are welcome to it.

Don't post many new threads, but think this will be an interesting match up & not sure how it will end up!

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=132252&display=war

If I win all 8 active wars; then I win the trophy & all of them have to merge into my alliance.

gif-8200416-blu.gif

j/k about the merger part. Although look forward to an interesting fight at least.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Zevfer said:

Did you remake your forum account to get rid of the dislikes that you had?

Had been planning to rename for a long time; just never got around to it.

Edit: Also original account was Anarch, but someone took the name in-game.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Zevfer said:

Convenient time when you had like 500+ dislikes

Saw no reason to do it before seeing how far the down voters would try taking my score; although always had a free ruler name change & planned to use the full name of my Character originally. (Was being lazy when creating this account & didn't know if I would even play; created the nation hesitantly to join the alliance of a friend)

However my original nation got autodeleted, back when that would happen from being inactive a bit.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

You'll lose to all 3 of them because you can't Outlast or outbuy 3 attackers lol. 

Also because you attacked 5 people, that too. xD

I'll double the bet to $20m I beat at least one; so you make $20m if I lose to all 3.?

I've heard people say,
"lol, that's a FRICKING tough bet man",
"It's pretty much impossible to win",
"It's impossible to win that",
"Yeah, I'd be real surprised if you don't get rolled"

Although we'll see, maybe & maybe not. Beating all 3 might be hard, let alone all 8 nations I'm fighting. Although if I can make the once thought impossible within the realm of reality; my odds are still winnable. TBH I was a little surprised you accepted the bet offer, although a pleasant surprise. No Poker Last Night; decided to take a Gamble on something new.

My reward probably should be higher, where I win double for winning rather than the same as you guys; although I think the odds are still good enough I may win regardless & don't regret this bet.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

4 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

~snip~

You will win against 2 assuming Empy stays inactive. 

If Empy is dumb, you will win against 3. 

All three of Aku's peeps will beige ya tho. Lol

Edited by TheRebelMan

6 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

You will win against 2 assuming Empy stays inactive. 

If Empy is dumb, you will win against 3. 

All three of Aku's peeps will beige ya tho. Lol

They all hit me as soon as I was off beige from the last wars with Empyrea; there was nothing in the agreement to prevent others from hitting them during the war. So Aku's people might win if nobody hits them during the war & they don't make any major screw ups.

So its possible they might beige me; although I'll wait and see before deciding.

39 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

They all hit me as soon as I was off beige from the last wars with Empyrea; there was nothing in the agreement to prevent others from hitting them during the war. So Aku's people might win if nobody hits them during the war & they don't make any major screw ups.

So its possible they might beige me; although I'll wait and see before deciding.

Mate nobody is gonna step to me and Rose over your ass. 
Besides, we all know Dynamic and his protection money, could yah imagine how much he demands if you swing on his prot and lose? Big oof is what.

3 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Mate nobody is gonna step to me and Rose over your ass. 
Besides, we all know Dynamic and his protection money, could yah imagine how much he demands if you swing on his prot and lose? Big oof is what.

Can always just raid the money back later. Arggh!

• Downvote 1

Soldiers:
Casualties:
Killed:
Tanks:
Lost:
Destroyed:
Aircraft:
Lost:
Destroyed:
Ships:
Lost:
Destroyed:

gg mate

Btw,  $5-10m is nothing. I make that much in 1 day.

As a former pirate myself, let me know if you need help rebuilding.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

If they beige you instead of just cycling you out, they're stupid.

How so? I don't care what he does afterwards or to who, neither do the 3 who hit him. They hit him because he is Noctis and was sitting in a shitty micro giving me attitude with beige about to expire. Couldn't care less what happens to him after that.

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Wouldn’t work, I’d beat them first

Except for the part where you wouldn't be able to build enough to outpace... 4? Is it only 4? It was 4 last i checked; people attacking you. You're not a 30 city whale fighting these bois.

2 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

How so? I don't care what he does afterwards or to who, neither do the 3 who hit him. They hit him because he is Noctis and was sitting in a shitty micro giving me attitude with beige about to expire. Couldn't care less what happens to him after that.

I'll keep that in mind considering he's attacking an ally of mine then.

• Upvote 1

Yea, that's the key. You need to get the jump on everyone, and keep them pinned down.

I remember times when I fought 5 people at a time and won, but it was because they were unorganized and slow. Even when bigger and bigger enemies dogpiled on, you can win if you rapidly execute your attacks.

If the enemy ever gets air superiority on you, you're dead meat too. "My ship is ready" only works if your navy is bigger than theirs.

This is also why I complained when Lordaeron crushed me. It didn't realize how pirates help the game by keeping people on their toes. When you crush a pirate, you excuse other alliances with inactive players.

Edited by Dubayoo