Steel Price

Vincent

Kind of surprising, I saw people selling steel at 950 per tonne. kind of hard to imagine. compared to the rush and high prices it fetch during the opening stage of speed round. I tot it will be something similar but oh well..life is full of surprises.... :)

In speedround everyone started with 5mil, this round 150k, of course prices will be different.

That for sure, and cash is hard to come by; folks willing to sell low.  Low demand right now too. 

just notice sheepy is buying up all cheap coals and selling them at 450 per tonnes.

the consumer of coal is going to hate him for it, lucky I am in a continent where coal is aplenty and I am not affect by his move :P

ok slightly affected...bcos I am also planning to buy up those cheap coals to stock up in anticipation of mass producing steel later on....damn he beat me to it.

Edited by vincentsum8

• 2 weeks later...

when major war or major construction phrase is in progress then surely the prices of materials such as steel, munition, gasoline and aluminium will go sky high

when nations start their national projects it will as well......

hmmmmm i miss having nuke, missiles and the rest of the project i used to have in the speed round......and yet i am stuck with barely 2 cities :(

Seeing as everyone is generally low level it kind of makes sense, with demand low and all. Though as a steel producer I hope the price rises as well :P

==================================================================================

Spartav.jpg

==================================================================================

In the speed round people wanted to buy steel immediately to use for improvements/tanks etc. At one point prices skyrocketed to around 20k! It was a bit absurd, but that won't happen this time around. Hopefully there will be a fairly slow and steady rise in price as more nations begin needing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Down to 1300 

The people lost all their dignity, cheap like wh..es :D

Instead all trading for at least 2k, they just unterbid each other into bancrupty, with ressourcecosts and upkeep-costs higher then the wins XD

Edited by Wilhelm II

I'm mining steel, but I'm desperately in need for coal. And the prices are painful.

I'll sell you coal for a fair price. $3141.59 per ton

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win