Jump to content
Stranto

In recognition of hostilitie the knights Templar had towards the center of offbeat powers

Recommended Posts

Lmao, deus vult.

Don't allow some degenerates bully you out of a colour bloc simply because they're bigger

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

God dammit Stranto, why you do this to me

The absolute madlad actually did it

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Mad Titan; I doubt this will go well for you but wish you luck. Your best chance is involving a large alliance with some grudge towards them. I also agree with Machiavelli though that you shouldn’t tolerate it so it’s honorable not to be afraid and submitted to it.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Machiavelli said:

The absolute madlad actually did it

I had no knowledge of this happening, should've kept his friends in the loop

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

I had no knowledge of this happening, should've kept his friends in the loop

yeah Idk why you weren't informed, he's been posting in GS about this for a couple of days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed, though what Leo said is true, you should seek out your allies or it might not end well for ya. Good luck mate.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’re going to tear u a new bumhole 

 

 

ive been waiting so long for some little nonce to say something like this 

Edited by Friendly Power Ranger
Not been a good war in agesss
  • Downvote 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ottoman Republic said:

Your best chance is involving a large alliance with some grudge towards them. 

Someone hates KT?? Woah. 

Here I thought we were the nicest players in Orbis. 

Why would anyone hate KT?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Someone hates KT?? Woah. 

Here I thought we were the nicest players in Orbis. 

Why would anyone hate KT?

 

Imagine my shock

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KT is shit man. If you are a KT player reading this, think about it. Are you really choosing to play a game my not letting others play it?

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blitz said:

KT is shit man. If you are a KT player reading this, think about it. Are you really choosing to play a game my not letting others play it?

Holy Land>some waste of time game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who says that that war chest is exactly what I have now, who says that I didn't put it in my bank, who says that any of that that's there is all that's there 🤔

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stranto said:

Who says that that war chest is exactly what I have now, who says that I didn't put it in my bank, who says that any of that that's there is all that's there 🤔

That all could be easily checked via trade and banking records. Luckily for you, I don't think KT cares enough to do either, Yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.