In recognition of hostilitie the knights Templar had towards the center of offbeat powers

Roskovo

Guest San Fortunado
1 hour ago, TheRebelMan said:

Honestly, this is KT being nice. Yet they can't fathom that. 

No honestly, KT kicking their ass is proof that they should disband. I mean FFS, they have MDPs, but herp derp, let's make a shitty post on the forums week after the fact !@#$ing about it. Brownie points for not hiding the shitty war chest and claiming it's "in the bank." Never heard a line like that in my 12+ years of playing these games. Even if it was true, which probably is not, the fact that he doesn't have enough to last a round of wars show less competency NOT more.   

5 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Deus Vault pledges it's support against KT. 

KT is very bad and full of bullies. They also called me a cuck once and made fun of my girlfriend's son. 

@Ignatius Time to spy Theo's spies, again. 

25 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Deus Vault pledges it's support against KT. 

KT is very bad and full of bullies. They also called me a cuck once and made fun of my girlfriend's son. 

Wait you aren't a cuck?... That's not what you told me at least.

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

8 hours ago, Samuel Bates said:

Ps- For context KT was leaving Offbeat alone until a member of theirs started talking shit to them in my server. This isn’t KT just bullying a micro it’s a micro talking shit then getting clapped. 

Screw these KT guys. On behalf of Empire of Spades, I provide verbal and emotional support for Offbeat in their struggle against the big bad bullies!

2 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

Honestly, this is KT being nice. Yet they can't fathom that.  

Let me help them understand how serious we're (not) taking this: Last war, I had over 800 pings within two hours telling me we were at war, target lists DMed multiple times, grouped for coordination, given spy targets every update, and messaged in game multiple times. Today, I had no idea we were engaged in hostilities until I saw this thread. Hell, I couldn't even tell by looking at MilCom. They should stop before KT MilCom goes into war mode.

• Upvote 4

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

You haven’t seen the true wrath of KT until they declare war on your micro after being your protectors

• Upvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

16 hours ago, CandyShi said:

Same, but does this really count as "recognizing hostilities"? It's a micro...

Not even last war, that was TRF. Didn't get a single ping or target for that one. Pretty sure that's the TKR war. 

True, true.

Also true.

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

On 2/12/2019 at 10:22 AM, Blitz said:

KT is shit man. If you are a KT player reading this, think about it. Are you really choosing to play a game my not letting others play it?

I am sorry that TKR has also in the past asked players off of a certain color.

settradirect.png

On 2/12/2019 at 3:03 PM, Stranto said:

Over the past couple days the knights Templar has been troubling the offbeat powers.  It originally started whenever they told us to change our bloc color in which their request was ignored because it's obvious the only reason why they'd want us to do that is because they want bigger money bonus. Then, over the next day, they proceeded to perform espionage attacks against us we know this was an act of aggression, because we didn't move away from red bloc because they have declared war against people for that same reason, as seen in ones cassis bellis. Offbeat powers is taking this moment to acknowledge that we find this as a active aggression and will respond with a war if needed completely open to anybody that feels that they would like to join in.  

So much for removing kebab

Screenshot_2019-02-12-16-29-31.png

Screenshot_20190212-095444.png

Dayum @KingGhost stop raping micros it's cruel and it makes them sob