Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Ivanov

More complex bounties

I propose that the bounty system be changed.

Agreed, it is good as is, but it definitely has room for inprovement (i.e sorting by war range).

I think that the bounty system would benefit if more bounty types were added. What I mean by this is that along with the usual nuclear, attrition, raid etc. we have the option for bounties that target specific things.

E.G

Nation 1 posts a bounty on Nation 2, saying that whomever attempts the bounty needs to destroy XX amount of X (XX meaning number and X meaning different nation variables (infra, tanks, soldiers, ships etc.))

• Upvote 1

Current system keeps it more simple though & I'm not sure its worth making it more complex. Although I wouldn't complain over more options & see the appeal of more options. Could maybe cost extra on top of the bounty pay out price to add extra customization thresholds on infra damage and other stats; such as a certain amount of infrastructure needs to be destroyed for a bounty collection.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Current system keeps it more simple though & I'm not sure its worth making it more complex. Although I wouldn't complain over more options & see the appeal of more options. Could maybe cost extra on top of the bounty pay out price to add extra customization thresholds on infra damage and other stats; such as a certain amount of infrastructure needs to be destroyed for a bounty collection.

Yes, plus it’d make bounties and bounty hunting a much more common thing to do. It adds more fun in the game imo

• Upvote 1

Could lead to high rewards; making them worth pursuing more if people can be more specific in what they want to see accomplished. Could see bounties up to $250m+ even in some cases; if the person placing it can set some criteria to make it worthwhile for him & ensure somebody can't just have a friend collect the bounty for them & split it; while taking less damage than what's rewarded.

So I do see potential for this & think its among your better suggestions.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I actually like this ALOT. I think some ideas are:

Alliance Bounties (Attack gov members OR HIGH a top 10% of their nations) based on damage or raid

Nation Bounty (infra damage, or hurt military, or *insert destroyable type of buildings here*)

• Upvote 1