SNN-Dire Straits

Could Rose be in dire economic straits?

Shifty reporting in with what seems like a turn for the worst...

Has our beloved Dynamic turned to a life crime? Is armed robbery the only way out?

BGIdqdB.png

GdNLoIS.png

unknown.png

4 hours ago, Fulcrum said:

EM's alliance

latest?cb=20160111021222&sp=da2364265c6b

Do you understand how dumb BC looks when you all beat the same drum that have been proven wrong countless times, then again its not like BC is smart so i guess we need to get used to this.

4 hours ago, Mhearl said:

I’m still waiting on my donations #brokeb*tch

Will send today lol

4 hours ago, CitrusK said:

I don't see an issue here. EM is chill, he good. Rose has Gold so they chill. I don't see how these two forces could have an issue with each other. Whatever though. 

I am on good terms with a few within Rose, My issue is not with Rose its a good alliance with some great people in it, MY issue is with Dynamic and the shit he tried to pull. I would have helped Rose if they asked (I Still will help) however I will not be held at gun point to pay them money for protection that 1) I knew nothing about 2) would never had paid for to start with. The only reason I agreed at first was due to Vexz, I could not get a straight answer from Dynamic as to if it was me or Vexz alliance he was demanding cash from, Once i found out it was simply down to me then it was easy to say no, I would not have said no and put Vexz at risk of being attacked or losing protection, they are good people and i simply wouldn't do that.

Now I know in the past I have been a troll, did somethings within this world that I am ashamed I was apart of however I have done my best to make peace with my past and move on, some will not let me but that is I guess my punishment for past crimes.

• Upvote 1