2019 Alliance Proposal

Guest Epi

5 hours ago, Epi said:

Tension Map: A replacement to the second Treaty web we have with NAPS. Instead of Treaties how about we track wars,
Green = 10 or fewer wars

Yellow = 50 or more wars
Orange = 100 or more wars
Red = 150 or more wars.

Due to how alliances focus one another, the map should actually be pretty clean as long as you stop clustering.

I mean, in the early parts of a war this would work, but as the 3 month slugfest comes to an end, it makes much less sense overtime as the battlefield starts to deteriorate into 'who's actually in range, and easy to kill'.  I would say it would need to be x amount of wars in x amount of days to be accurate, as especially with the whale alliances, it's going to be rare to ever see them get to 150 wars with anyone when they have fewer than 50 players a piece normally.  Additionally, having it be "in x amount of days" shows the continued tension in the world as the remaining wars from the war teeter out and everyone waits to see if the peace will hold.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095