It's NAP time

Sweeeeet Ronny D

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Per our agreement, Grumpy is proudly announcing its need to take a NAP, because we are old and NAPs are the highlight of our day. 

We invite Guardian and TKR to pull up on the recliner, and sofa, first come first serve guys, and take a NAP with us, because you are our friends and friends NAP together.

That is all.

-SRD

I thought this was another 6 month NAP. Thank god I was wrong.

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Grumpy

Is this a term violation I see?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

7 hours ago, Ryan1 said:

I'm pretty sure SRD's post came before the official terms thread was posted, so no. Granted it came like a few minutes before, so points for cheekiness, but not a violation.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I'm pretty sure SRD's post came before the official terms thread was posted, so no. Granted it came like a few minutes before, so points for cheekiness, but not a violation.

Actually, the terms do specify an MDP, so this going to look an awful lot like them saying they have no treaties, and therefore no backup. :P

Just now, Akuryo said:

Actually, the terms do specify an MDP, so this going to look an awful lot like them saying they have no treaties, and therefore no backup. :P

Sure, but the terms don't exclude NAPs, or naps for that matter, and the question was on whether or not SRD saying the word "grumpy" on the OWF was a violation. I'm saying it isn't, since he posted early. Then again, one might make an argument about intent and use words like 'bad faith' and have a solid chance in court.

We should totally have a court for this tbh

Grumpy Old Bastards have to accept people using the short name “GOB” instead of “Grumpy” or any other name, without correcting them.
                        ~ submitted by Church of Spaceology

Reading comprehension is low around here I see.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Who Me said:

Grumpy Old Bastards have to accept people using the short name “GOB” instead of “Grumpy” or any other name, without correcting them.
                        ~ submitted by Church of Spaceology

Reading comprehension is low around here I see.

It's what happens when gut reading classes for test prep. 

On 2/1/2019 at 8:38 PM, Ryan1 said:

I'm just surprised Grumpy downgraded its treaty with Guardian to a NAP and hired SRD to do their announcements for them.

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Like 1

scSqPGJ.gif