The couping of Sirius

Dusty

1 hour ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Funny, that's how most people view you.

So if most people think something, it makes it a valid claim then? How does it feel to to lead the the Worst Military of The Year and also the Most Inactive Large Alliance of the year? I assume you don't agree with the popular vote then, you guys sure had them removed from your alliance page awfully quick. Hypocrisy.

This is what a lack of principal looks like, a double standard that favors oneself.(And given the awards you 'won', I would guess your thoughts are not inline with the majority of the games)

I of course don't agree with those awards(Though the pumpkin was funny), please do better Nizam, what I said was harsh but true. You where caught red handed beyond all doubt in a lie, and then you say something middleschoolish like this, fail to understand the obvious,  and then dodge.

Let's now get failure to understand the obvious:

What do you think these show exactly? This is basically you guys shrugging them off and being like "figure it out yourselves". A deal could have been worked out long before that point but none of your coalition seemed at all interested in working towards finding any solution to letting protectorates out because you didn't want to give up slots, from what I was told.

They show... us keeping sirius in the loop with piece talks, and the reason why they contacted you. It proves your statement about them coming to you because we didn't tell them anything as a lie. We had a big dialogue with them for the entirety of the war actually

Do you actually read my posts? :(

Now to the dodge:

When I tried to talk to your side about it, you jerked me around and wouldn't give a straight answer for nearly two weeks. Once you did, the answer was "we won't allow you to talk on their behalf, they have to ask us themselves" and then you jerked them around for about another week before finally saying no. Your side's protectorates, some of whom surrendered, disbanded, or were asking us weekly for peace towards the end of this conflict could have left months earlier if you weren't so vested in a handful of extra slots. Did you explain that to them?

1) The Dodge: This is not what I was calling you out on, this is just some semi relative stuff you think will make you look good? Where is this coming from?

2) Bonus Lie: This is also another lie. "When I tried to talk to your side about it, you jerked me around and wouldn't give a straight answer for nearly two weeks"

You never once talked to me about it, I just checked our history. Jesus christ

3) Failure to comprehend words: I did explain that I did not want to spend capital to peace out with NR after their behavior. People in our coalition did want to keep slots though, but the way you are talking about it with:

"you weren't so vested in a handful of extra slots. Did you explain that to them?"

Makes it seem like Pantheon was the one calling for the shots for our coalition, the largest coalition the game has ever seen I think... To get things moved in that thing, one has to do a vote, talk to people, ect ect. Pantheon was not the leading power int hat coalition, and with how NR acted, spending capital on them did not seem right

This is becoming a lot like our DMs where... =/

EDIT: I really did say what I said with the sole intent of helping you become more self aware, not get into something like... this... I suppose this convo has run it's course then, at least for me. I really do want to see this community be more sane, we're at the point where people are fine with a micro getting tricked and couped, this is really really bad

12 minutes ago, Epi said:

I haven't seen much tkr shit posting this war tbh, very hard for the losing party to be taken seriously whilst doing so. 

Most of their posts were complaints, which is normal...

Hmm, the sheep god demands salt! next war we must be better. 

I based that comment off of my time inside TKR, when I was last there BK and IQ was getting shit talked pretty much daily ha

Edited by The God Emperor of Mankind
The Emperor!
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the game mechanics are flawed when a lower level Gov member can change their role to leader, loot the bank & disband an alliance. If alliance leaders could adjust at what Gov level members have access to changing everybody's roles or gov can't adjust any roles higher than the one they're at; there would be less instances of stuff like this happening.

libertyribbon.png

14 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I think the game mechanics are flawed when a lower level Gov member can change their role to leader, loot the bank & disband an alliance. If alliance leaders could adjust at what Gov level members have access to changing everybody's roles or gov can't adjust any roles higher than the one they're at; there would be less instances of stuff like this happening.

Officers can only promote as high as officer. Heir however can promote as high as leader. Which is how most coups happen, or at least it's how it happened the 2 times i've couped alliances.

1 minute ago, Akuryo said:

Officers can only promote as high as officer. Heir however can promote as high as leader. Which is how most coups happen, or at least it's how it happened the 2 times i've couped alliances.

While I've never attempted to adjust my role upward in an alliance; I know it looked like I had access to changing the roles all the way up to leader when I was in an Officer role. Although alliance heirs are usually how most coups happen, so you might be right. However if an alliance leader can set the bank access to Leader only; game mechanics still seem flawed when an alliance heir can access it anyways just by changing their role upward.

libertyribbon.png

3 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Sure XD There entire argument is a huge leap in logic, it's obvious to anyone who cares about such things. Our prot asking TKR about peace terms in no ways says we where not discussing it with them.

But now that they have dug so deep into this nonsense, I think it's time to end this XD

Here are the logs of me telling sirius in their embassy that they can talk to TKR and work out a separate peace if they want to: lFqMDdh.png?1

Here are the logs of their last leader talking to us about how the talks went: Yg84LkT.png

I mean... It's obvious that TKR's screenshots did not prove what they said they did, and here is the proof that they where absolutely wrong and spreading falsehoods. They are warping and spinning, exactly like I said they where.

It's a shame some of TKR's gov is like this, this is a terrible way for prominent members of this community to act(Atleast for those of us who don't like being lied to XD), and I think it is not only shameful but also just bad for the game. It hurts the politics side of the game when people are -that- warped where even the most basic of logic is beyond them.

I see no proof here that you aided your protectorate with achieving peace or that you told them any specifics about how peace talks were going.  Furthermore, I assume that you decided to show these exact logs to further your narrative, which makes your actions similar to those on the other side of the argument.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Why is there no 70’s on 7 on this Sirius XM

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

9 hours ago, Lunaris said:

I see no proof here that you aided your protectorate with achieving peace or that you told them any specifics about how peace talks were going.  Furthermore, I assume that you decided to show these exact logs to further your narrative, which makes your actions similar to those on the other side of the argument.

I will make another post on this topic because you do have a point, the implication may not be clear to everyone.

The logs do clearly show Nizams point being a lie of why they came to TKR, it wasn't because we where not talking*(As she claimed) to them, but because they where there to ask about peace(And we where indeed talking to them). It also shows shows how that others guy's logic was bad in assuming what he did.

You are right though, those logs don't explicitly show me filling them in(Though her claim was that we where not talking to them, which they did prove was wrong, which was my intent), though it was implied. I trust this will be satisfactory: 

PJfSHww.png?1

All TKR has to do is agree to give a public apology for this nonsense and some confidentiality agreements, and I'll let Benfro look at the entire embassy, they are real and not out of context if they care

The Emperor!
  • Downvote 1

This is a very scary and messy place

• Upvote 2

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

On 2/5/2019 at 3:46 AM, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

with how NR acted, spending capital on them did not seem right

You mean it didnt seem right for me to try to talk to you to see if we could peace?

Or the fact your bank gov come to our discord saying he was there to apply? (it was him (Tcase) who was called a c*nt and not by any member of Nova)

Or maybe the fact you lied to your own members saying I called them a C*nt? (DrLorenzoVonMatterhorn)

Or your other members who declared on us saying to talk to you for peace as their war reason?

Its sad that you have had 3 months to show everyone who bad Nova is by sending screenshots... You could have at least made fake chat logs by now....

All while your prot was begging for peace got onto their 3rd leader and cried when they had a few wars declared on them. I told them that if they wanted peace they needed to talk to you as I was not willing to allow them to leave the war and still get our slots full.

This whole war on prots is stupid and didnt need to last this long, Nova was 3 weeks old when the war started yet you still thought it was needed to keep the war going. You was told you could peace us as Godfury explained to me. Anyway doesnt matter anymore im happy with the fact 2 bad micros disbanded and Richard of Godfury left the game all coz they could not peace with a micro.

NOT ALL MICROS ARE BAD BUT I AGREE MOST NEED TO DISBAND (more to come from us in the coming months)

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, pooball said:

You mean it didnt seem right for me to try to talk to you to see if we could peace?

Or the fact your bank gov come to our discord saying he was there to apply? (it was him (Tcase) who was called a c*nt and not by any member of Nova)

Or maybe the fact you lied to your own members saying I called them a C*nt? (DrLorenzoVonMatterhorn)

Or your other members who declared on us saying to talk to you for peace as their war reason?

Its sad that you have had 3 months to show everyone who bad Nova is by sending screenshots... You could have at least made fake chat logs by now....

All while your prot was begging for peace got onto their 3rd leader and cried when they had a few wars declared on them. I told them that if they wanted peace they needed to talk to you as I was not willing to allow them to leave the war and still get our slots full.

This whole war on prots is stupid and didnt need to last this long, Nova was 3 weeks old when the war started yet you still thought it was needed to keep the war going. You was told you could peace us as Godfury explained to me. Anyway doesnt matter anymore im happy with the fact 2 bad micros disbanded and Richard of Godfury left the game all coz they could not peace with a micro.

NOT ALL MICROS ARE BAD BUT I AGREE MOST NEED TO DISBAND (more to come from us in the coming months)

I was there, I remember shlappa said it to me XD This type of behavior is what got you into the mess you where in in the first place :P (He specifically said Fist is a !@#$ if I recall hahaha)

Looking through my logs, everywhere I see myself mentioning the !@#$ thing I said it happened on your server or shlappa said it, and that it was inline with the stuff you where saying* about us.

You where shit talking Matthew for peacing with one of your guys because he sounded so new XD

I think you are in the right sphere hahaha

The Emperor!

18 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

I was there, I remember shlappa said it to me XD This type of behavior is what got you into the mess you where in in the first place :P (He specifically said Fist is a !@#$ if I recall hahaha)

Looking through my logs, everywhere I see myself mentioning the !@#$ thing I said it happened on your server or shlappa said it, and that it was inline with the stuff you where saying* about us.

You where shit talking Matthew for peacing with one of your guys because he sounded so new XD

I think you are in the right sphere hahaha

Shlappa said mean things? Oh I'm sorry. You ok? Its not like it happened on the same day one of your gov was trying to poach one of our members to spy on us after pretending to be an applicant shortly before, or anything.

As for Matthew, he peaced out with one of our gov for 16k, you cant blame us for making a meme of it. We even included it in our terms to TCE as a joke term ? (Oh yea, that was the the same guy that Tcase was trying to have spy on us)

Edited by Uriah 'the Fox'
forgot to mention

forumsign.PNG