The couping of Sirius

Dusty

>When the Emperor calls people warped, but is warped himself. >.> 

Instead of trying to find a culprit, it might be better if you'd search out the remaining members of your ex-Protectorate to help, if a thread about them gets you worked up lol.

tenor.gif

Edited by Daveth

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

1 hour ago, Radoje said:

ooeCKJg.png
AvIMTf1.png
mluU55h.png
Kriwh05.png

@The God Emperor of Mankind

You can't be sirius.

You do realize that your protectorate's government quit the game after 5 members of our coalition countered them, and than when the next government came in charge they couldn't get peace and eventually gave up all together. You're arguing a fallacy because you can't keep track of your own protectorate. They declared war on Nova, shit their pants after a few counters and than gave up when they stopped believing in their protector.

I can't even fathom that you're trying to argue morality. You had an ally that saw you ditch one night when you lost your target sheets, than dragged your dying alliance and postponed dropping you for 6 months, had you in their government and took you in as a friend, and even sat next to you to help resolve your internal squabble with TCW, only to have you hit our protectorates when us and them were both pinned down. You killed your own protectorates through mismanagement, don't blame this on Dusty, and don't pull EMC into whatever joke you call your leadership.

Hey Dusty only talked himself up there because i decided 1/3 of their alliance was in range and was suffering from not having enough burning houses in their country. Desperate times call for really desperate measures.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, CuppyCakeYums said:

It’s a bit amusing to see someone who trash talked someone they knew (who was going through an emergency at that point in time) in real life, simply so they could manipulate the other into giving them the reins of an alliance on a damn browser based game. Your own version of things is so damn warped. You didn’t bother with reaching out to anyone in charge then, you didn’t bother with finding out what was going on beyond the surface; when others did reach out to you, you dismissed it completely. 

You strut around here spewing garbage about morality, pretending you’ve done absolutely nothing wrong since you came back. It’s pathetic, honestly. Every single player of any repute in this game has done something or the other the public would say was “wrong”, stop pretending to be a saint. Own up to your faults. I don’t know what you’ve been through, because you never deemed it necessary to explain. What you did do on the other hand was slander people. (Heck, you went to Yui of all people’s DMs just to be a dick about things during the war).

You’re so concerned with “morality”, yet you acted like a complete douchebag with no regard for someone who took over YOUR shitfest after YOU slapped the delete button, coming back from the dead and shitting on everyone who tried to fix YOUR mess. Stop pretending, literally no one with a few brain cells to rub is buying it. 

You wasted 5 minutes of my day when I found that convo and re read it all. You TCW guys can sure keep the BS coming hahah. I did !@#$ at him hard, I was upset about how Pantheon was failing and I care a lot about this alliance. I did not threaten him or use that to "manipulate the other into giving them the reins of an alliance on a damn browser based game", and then you call me warped? You just made up shit and lied on the OWF(Not that this is new behavior for you or your gov)

#TCW logic

I strut spewing garbage? Im not the one lying and BSing here on the OWF, It almost looks like you just assume everyone is as shit as you are to make yourself feel better as you play the game in the manner you do. Think there could be any truth to that?

I acted like a douchebag? Going back to several years ago about the silent war? The me of back then couldn't handle backstabs, and I happened to eat a couple in a short period and I couldn't handle it and deleted, yeah. It's not flattering for me, but that's the truth. I suppose Yui didn't mention it to you that I asked who wanted lead and she said she did, she didn't ask for help or for me to stick around. You ignore how Pantheon had the worst gov of a major AA in the game while I was out, and still blame everything on me while not understanding what happened? Oh TCW

You also use a terrible definition of "wrong" and morality, it isnt as simple as someone saying something is "Wrong" to make it wrong, but I think the way you think about morality explains a lot about you. It's a childish and foolish way to think that falls apart under any scrutiny

I think you are trying to make me look bad but you are just supporting what I said about this community, as is prone to happen when someone is correct in a statement XD

7 hours ago, Radoje said:

ooeCKJg.png
AvIMTf1.png
mluU55h.png
Kriwh05.png

@The God Emperor of Mankind

You can't be sirius.

You do realize that your protectorate's government quit the game after 5 members of our coalition countered them, and than when the next government came in charge they couldn't get peace and eventually gave up all together. You're arguing a fallacy because you can't keep track of your own protectorate. They declared war on Nova, shit their pants after a few counters and than gave up when they stopped believing in their protector.

I can't even fathom that you're trying to argue morality. You had an ally that saw you ditch one night when you lost your target sheets, than dragged your dying alliance and postponed dropping you for 6 months, had you in their government and took you in as a friend, and even sat next to you to help resolve your internal squabble with TCW, only to have you hit our protectorates when us and them were both pinned down. You killed your own protectorates through mismanagement, don't blame this on Dusty, and don't pull EMC into whatever joke you call your leadership.

Sirius first gov lasted quite a while, but Fabrezzy stepped down to IRL and I think because of the toxic community following his OWF post(Which was a shame, he was a good leader). The second government lasted a while as well, until Robert came in with a vote. Robert was dishonest and acted sketchy,we didn't trust him, and he did spoil relations between our alliances. He was removed when dusty couped them. At no point did sirius gov quit the game because you guys countered(That story is flattering to TKR though.. I notice a theme with the OWF types here). It was just a long war for an alliance that was new and lost their main leader, and ended up with a really bad one(Not that a bare gero any ill will, but it's the truth with how he conducted himself. I hope this is a teachable moment for him, everyone makes mistakes and there is no shame in that).

THIS is exactly the type of crap I was talking about in my post earlier. Once again your side makes up this 'hit piece'(And unless im missing something, you threw in a screenshot that doesn't support your claim about us being ignorant of our prot XD)

Moving on to your second paragraph, You are talking about what I did a few years ago when i deleted? I couldn't handle what happened, I was a fool and trusted too emotionally and deeply, and I wasn't strong enough to handle it. I did also oversleep when prepping that night, and the guilt was extreme. It's the truth and, I suppose I am a bit of an oddity here, but I don't mind admitting to unflattering truths, and I dont lie and try to do the crap you can cuppy are so fond of.

I did appreciate the help you gave me at the start, the details of what happened between TKR and myself are complicated and long though.

It's common knowledge we where ondeck to hit TFP, but because of the politics we got sidelined to a counter, they decided not to enter, and then we tested our blitz software on the prots and entered against you guys. You spin it as:  "abble with TCW, only to have you hit our protectorates when us and them were both pinned down". How many wars did we fight against TKR and TCW? And you just spin it all to fit your narrative of TKR stonk Pantheon mean hahah. Sirius couldn't handle the longest war in Orbises history, and lost their main leader to IRL and the community.

Once again, you are just proving what I said about the terrible aspects of this community. Nzaeem likes your post though atleast! TKR was one of my favorite alliances in this game, it really does bother me seeing you guys be like this =/ Your leadership used to have principal and be able to form rational arguments

4 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

Like it or not the game is called politics & war. Not arts & crafts. So being able to have various opinions and drama is good for the game overall. If you and others wise to take a moral position than we need players to take the immoral stance. It's already a boring game where nothing happens so grab your crew and I'll grab mine so we can have a good old politic drama fight in public. 

Let's make PnW great again. 

The issue is what I said it was, that the people who are vocal on the OWF(And some in alliance leadership) are so base that it negatively impacts the game. A lot of what you said was silly, but I'll just leave it there for now ha

• Downvote 3

8 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Lots of words

What do you think is silly, Fist? The idea that various perspectives exists or the fact that you fail to see it is necessary to have. You cannot be so self-righteous to believe that what you done wouldn't be considered no different than what Dusty did. If you are than you need to open that box you call a mind and grab a clue. 

• Upvote 4

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

12 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Your protectorate is literally asking us for information on peace talks because they weren't hearing anything from you.

You are also proving my points, we had been in contact with sirius and answering their questions the entire war, they just didn't like our answers about how it will end in coalition peace and went to you guys(And some of what Robert said was false, we where clear it would be a long war, we didn't keep telling people it would be a week XD). So you see something that makes someone you don't like look bad, don't do anything to properly understand the situation and just run with it. That's bad form Nizam*, I would ask that you do your due diligence like most of us do before making such leaps in the future(Especially if you plan to do some on the OWF). It's sad to read stuff like this =/

There's no spin required, the story writes itself. You can argue it all you want, Fist, but when TFP didn't enter at the start, you decided your entry would be to hit our protectorates, which is the most pathetic entry to a war I've probably ever seen. So, congratulations on hitting our micros while we were engaged, a worthwhile victory indeed.

Once again, you oversimply something to the point where it fit's your narrative and post on the OWF without putting the thought you should into your words. If one was to think about the situations, we did go in on your entire coalition shortly after(With the slots we can have anyway, but ofcourse you omitted that ha). The coalition requested we hit those prots, and I decided to go with it because my guys where hyped and with our culture it would bring instability to blueball everyone because TFP bailed on you guys. NR didnt do anything to deserve a large rolling, and shortly after we blitzed them I went into their discord and saw how terrible they where acting. I had gone in there with the intent to talk to them and then spend political capital attempting to get them an early peace. Some of our gov members gave them early peace, they mocked us and called us shit because of it, they where talking some pretty extreme shit, and upon conversing with pooball I found he was a dishonest and crappy dude, and decided not to spend the political capital on people who behaved so terribly(I also thought that was common knowledge, did you not know?). I was surprised someone like that would be a TKR prot, but you guys really have changed =/

You are oversimplifying, omitting key parts, and warping things to fit your narrative. Please put more thought into your posts and ideas in the future, and if you earnestly try to understand an adversary, it will give you some insight that will help you do well.

which is miles ahead of where yours will ever be.

And there is the legendary TKR shit talk XD

A post where you jumped to incorrect conclusions, omitted key elements to warp things, and did not think out your words properly topped with shit talk ha.

Though in all fairness, I have seen a lot of bad out of pooball, but he and his alliance should be proud for weathering what they did, it's not an easy thing to do. If Pooball can handle himself with dignity in the future, I think he has a solid basis for a very successful alliance. 

3 hours ago, Epi said:

As for Nova Riata, it's common to see people on the defensive being desperate or rude, when there is so much chest bumping. Albeit they're not exactly nice in peace time either. 

Not that I care so much about us in Nova appearing 'nice', I'm just curious to see what you mean in that underlined bit since 80% of our existence has been at war. By the way the rest of what you said was pretty spot on and Typhon was our toughest fight outside of Pantheon in the end.

• Upvote 1

forumsign.PNG

11 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

the actions of your prots are a direct reflection of you.

Welp, for everyone who always believed Rose were secretly a clan of violent psychotic ax murderers hiding behind a facade and waiting for the slightest provocation to start The Reign of Terror 2.0, i guess you're right. They protect me so clearly its a reflection of their own dark desires. :P

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

If anything, what you just said proves Adrienne’s point. Not only are you clearly ignorant of your prot’s actions, but you have yet to realize that the actions of your prots are a direct reflection of you. While you can attempt to put the blame on Robert Gero for your shortcomings of judgement & communication in this particular situation, blame/ridicule should still be directed to Pantheon and its leader.

Best wishes on improving Pantheon’s brand ?

I told them they could take to TKR and nova and try to work something out if they wanted XD

You don't understand the full situation and are just assuming shit to fit you narrative, it's pathetic =/

• Downvote 3

23 hours ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

Not that I care so much about us in Nova appearing 'nice', I'm just curious to see what you mean in that underlined bit since 80% of our existence has been at war. By the way the rest of what you said was pretty spot on and Typhon was our toughest fight outside of Pantheon in the end.

Its mostly me. I make mean memes. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/3/2019 at 1:56 PM, Lunaris said:

Prove to me that what you're doing is any different.

Sure XD There entire argument is a huge leap in logic, it's obvious to anyone who cares about such things. Our prot asking TKR about peace terms in no ways says we where not discussing it with them.

But now that they have dug so deep into this nonsense, I think it's time to end this XD

Here are the logs of me telling sirius in their embassy that they can talk to TKR and work out a separate peace if they want to: lFqMDdh.png?1

Here are the logs of their last leader talking to us about how the talks went: Yg84LkT.png

I mean... It's obvious that TKR's screenshots did not prove what they said they did, and here is the proof that they where absolutely wrong and spreading falsehoods. They are warping and spinning, exactly like I said they where.

It's a shame some of TKR's gov is like this, this is a terrible way for prominent members of this community to act(Atleast for those of us who don't like being lied to XD), and I think it is not only shameful but also just bad for the game. It hurts the politics side of the game when people are -that- warped where even the most basic of logic is beyond them.

On 2/2/2019 at 2:32 AM, Nizam Adrienne said:

Your protectorate is literally asking us for information on peace talks because they weren't hearing anything from you.

As we can see from the 2 logs above, that was a lie. Fake screenshots are easy to make though, if you have any doubt as to the authenticity or context of these, I will even give Benfro access to the sirius embassy(With some conditions of keeping what is in there in there, we talked about a lot of stuff and had a constant dialogue throughout the war). I will just require an public apology for you lying about this stuff though. Why do you play the game like this? :(

On 2/3/2019 at 7:29 AM, Kevanovia said:

If anything, what you just said proves Adrienne’s point. Not only are you clearly ignorant of your prot’s actions, but you have yet to realize that the actions of your prots are a direct reflection of you. While you can attempt to put the blame on Robert Gero for your shortcomings of judgement & communication in this particular situation, blame/ridicule should still be directed to Pantheon and its leader.

Best wishes on improving Pantheon’s brand ?

You assume this is about "Improving Pantheon's brand", but that isn't quite right. People tend  to be tribal here when it comes to opinion XD The stuff they are saying is wrong, and I have been trying to tell people the truth. As I said in my earlier post, atm the OWF is dominated by people and leadership that cant tell the difference between reality and what suits their narrative. If you would take the time to read my posts, you would likely understand what im doing here better. As for how I know you are being warped, it's the MOST BASIC of logic that TKR's screenshot does not prove what they said. Because they came to TKR asking questions, that in no way suggests that. There are other reasons they could of came to TKR.. like trying to secure an individual peace...hahah. Validity matters, because without logic a person will often be incorrect...

The community has a problem, and then some elements of the community started being perfect examples of that XD Fortuitously they choose to use angles on things I know are incorrect ha

On 2/3/2019 at 3:44 PM, Kevanovia said:

My post was in reference to your reply of Adrienne. Based on the information that you provided, I was able to present my thoughts in the manner that I did. No agenda needed.

What narrative am I trying to push? That Pantheon is terrible? I don’t feel the need to push that narrative as you’re doing a stand-up job of pushing that narrative yourself.

And your thoughts where -terrible-, if you cant put an idea through even the most basic levels of scrutiny, your thoughts arnt worth much outside of your own head..

An aside: Ive been seeing how bad the OWF was for sometime, though outside of defending a few smaller alliances I really haven't made any posts and tried to take on this literal insanity head on ha. I do hope atleast some people reading this will take something away from it. I think the first step in fixing a problem is acknowledging exactly what is it is, and I was fortunate enough that some of the heavy shit talkers, lairs and BSers chimed in. Let's do better as a community, this stuff really does turn off great players.

To Nizam and Radoge, It's plain how you guys think. And people do have a strong tendency to view others using themselves as a reference. Because of this phenomena, I think it's worth saying that Im not here to here to carry out any agenda besides exposing some of the most insane elements of our community and correct falsehoods(This thread was about a EMC player who tricked and couped a prot, least we forget XD). I know TKR has a shit talk culture, and I understand the tribal effect that has on the mind, and I can see from your point of view how our thinking is the same(I know how reason pretty much goes right over your heads, but shit talk is something you guys understand). Defining shit talk as "Saying negative crap about something without any successful critical thought". If you would, I request that you try understand things from another point if view :) 

15 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

It hurts the politics side of the game when people are -that- warped where even the most basic of logic is beyond them.

Funny, that's how most people view you.

15 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Here are the logs of me telling sirius in their embassy that they can talk to TKR and work out a separate peace if they want to: lFqMDdh.png?1

What do you think these show exactly? This is basically you guys shrugging them off and being like "figure it out yourselves". A deal could have been worked out long before that point but none of your coalition seemed at all interested in working towards finding any solution to letting protectorates out because you didn't want to give up slots, from what I was told.

When I tried to talk to your side about it, you guys jerked me around and wouldn't give a straight answer for nearly two weeks. Once you guys did, the answer was "we won't allow you to talk on their behalf, they have to ask us themselves" and then you specifically jerked them around for about another week before finally saying no. Your side's protectorates, some of whom surrendered, disbanded, or were asking us weekly for peace towards the end of this conflict could have left months earlier if you weren't so vested in a handful of extra slots. Did you explain that to them?

Edited by Nizam Adrienne
Clarity on some of the "you"s
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

BrOQBND.jpg