The couping of Sirius

Dusty

I mean I joined planning to help, the man who assisted me the the coup, being I had no ties to Sirius, proceeded to kick everyone, I had plans to set them back on course but eh the supposedly Sirius loyal gov, kinda sucided sirius, and I sent most of the bank to a former gov, to be dealt out to current members being I was there for 13 mins and him having helped lead it for a few months, so I didn't rob it I just kinda ya know expedited it's ya know death

I mean end fact is, that Roberts alliance was so disfunctional I was able to talk my self into a coup while never being a member, and flying a war flag who Sirius is currently at war in 13 mins, shouldn't have dropped Pantheon

17 hours ago, CuppyCakeYums said:

The irony in this comment is hilarious from you.

10 hours ago, Sphinx said:

What about struggling large alliances, specifically around the 15th May, 2018? 

I know Dusty's actions must make him a EMC hero in your guy's eyes, but what he did was fricked up(As was what you and your alliance has done). He offered help, lied, couped them and then(Perhaps it was this partner) destroyed them.. Being naive doesn't mean they deserve that...They where doing their best to try and save their alliance, and trusted the wrong person. Any sane halfway decent human would recognize that what happened was fricked up.. How do you guys not...? Are bad things only bad if they happen to you or your side? I think there is a word for people who think like you

Are you guys trying to continue to spread that BS? I had hoped we where past that, but with people like you guys, go figure hahah

15 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

Not sure which is worse. 
Couping a shit micro, using them as meat shields, or giving them false hope that they will succeed by protecting them, which is what you and so many other alliances do. 

Oh, and if that's not enough, there is what Cuppy said as well. 

A lot has changed while I was out, it's been bizarre(And sad =/) seeing what a post IC TKR is like, how the treaty web has changed so drastically, and how much worse the OWF has gotten. People nowadays seem to just toss away truth and believe/support anything, no matter how bullshit it is in reality...if supports their narrative. While it has always been a thing, it's now dominant to the point where exceptions are almost unseen. It feels like the decent members of this game have all either gone silent or left, to the point where it seems the community at large sees nothing wrong with a small alliance being lied to, tricked and destroyed...

We have not done anything you have accused us of... We never couped a micro, used them as meet shields(Or even put pressure one one to enter a war), or have given them false hope(Whether they meet their goals is largely an unknown, though we do our best to help them get there). Making a habit of BSing like you to so you can shit talk(Does it make you feel strong or something?) is poor form, and just bad for the game. 

I think making an appeal to morality on the PnW OWF would be a waste of my time, but perhaps some of you can be reasoned with. While shit talking and enjoying the misfortunes of weak alliances/people who have done little to deserve it may feel good to a lot of people here, you are creating(Have created really) a shit post truth world in this game where all there is the most stupid of shit talk. It creates a toxic environment that ruins the game in many ways. Politics with people who are so warped that they cant understand anything that isn't in their favor isn't fun, conversing with a community that shit talks so much for the stupidest reasons isn't fun, dealing with people who have no principal or self awareness is not fun. I think if we continue this way, the game will go the way of CN and die. I have seen many talented, competent, morally straight people turned off to this game because of this crap. I'm sure a lot of the people here enjoy hearing that, I just hope it isn't a majority

Do better.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

@God-Emperor of Mankind I wasn't the one that destroyed everything, I didn't lie. I was more then upfront I dropped Robert cuase he was destroying a alliance I had been friends with for more then 8 months, now calling me a liar lol find me on discord names the same and I'll supply screenshot after screenshot of Swiss saying he didn't care and it was him who kicked everyone, I had 2 treaties lined up, and 1.3b loan from my bank ready to fix Sirius,  next as for my actions after Swiss, the low gov who kicked everyone, I gave the bank back to a former gov, from back when Sirius was worth a dam the contents of the bank to spread among the members. I wasn't the person that wrecked the alliance I came into fix the shit its new president had broken, don't call me a liar, wanna fricking do that and I'll throw you through a wall, I didn't screw around, Swiss said he welcome change added and promoted me then while I was dealing with members and messaging multiple alliances to get them out of mass raids they were getting hit with Swiss removed everyone, I wasn't the one who wrecked the alliance, and when I started I stated I'd be moving on as soon as everything was set up, I don't care to be a lead of a micro, I would of handed power back to fabrezzy who was the last semi decent president, I didn't lie, I'll show log after log, so I'd appreciate a redaction of that shit

Edited by DustyDart
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DustyDart said:

@God-Emperor of Mankind I wasn't the one that destroyed everything, I didn't lie. I was more then upfront I dropped Robert cuase he was destroying a alliance I had been friends with for more then 8 months, now calling me a liar lol find me on discord names the same and I'll supply screenshot after screenshot of Swiss saying he didn't care and it was him who kicked everyone, I had 2 treaties lined up, and 1.3b loan from my bank ready to fix Sirius,  next as for my actions after Swiss, the low gov who kicked everyone, I gave the bank back to a former gov, from back when Sirius was worth a dam the contents of the bank to spread among the members. I wasn't the person that wrecked the alliance I came into fix the shit its new president had broken, don't call me a liar, wanna fricking do that and I'll throw you through a wall, I didn't screw around, Swiss said he welcome change added and promoted me then while I was dealing with members and messaging multiple alliances to get them out of mass raids they were getting hit with Swiss removed everyone, I wasn't the one who wrecked the alliance, and when I started I stated I'd be moving on as soon as everything was set up, I don't care to be a lead of a micro, I would of handed power back to fabrezzy who was the last semi decent president, I didn't lie, I'll show log after log, so I'd appreciate a redaction of that shit

So you are saying you didn't lie to them, trick them, and coup them? I talked with them, even their "Last semi decent president"(Fabrezzy was awesome, I really liked working with him), but I will hear you out and look at your SS's if you send them to me. But given how you have admitted to it yourself... you may find it an uphill battle

Edit: Though if you are going to lie about something, I suggest you be a little more careful next time(Or learn not to be a shit person, I would suggest that one personally) https://imgur.com/edit?deletehash=Dw9aGgp24A20Ix4&album_id=oBYeUeg

Edited by The God Emperor of Mankind
The Emperor!

22 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Getting a brand new leader of a struggling small alliance to trust you and then blowing the alliance up and robing them is fricking pathetic. Jesus christ you are a piece of shit

Emperor, I can vouch @DustyDart had good intentions when couping Sirius as it was being led in the wrong direction especially when it removed its protectorate with you guys. Dusty gave the bank back in distributing it to members who have made a difference during their time at Sirius. Unlike @Epi who couped Sirius to disband it and make a false allegation of multis with its heir to loot the bank for his own benefit. 

Edited by Reaganomics
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

23 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Jesus christ you are a piece of shit

Hmm what would this make you then....

And if any other micro wants to start anything with us at Nova just take a look at Sirius and TCE.

Pantheon talk as if they have done nothing wrong in this situation but yet the only reason sirius dropped your protection is due to your lies of compensation and the fact you wouldn't even talk to us to sort peace. You claim you couldn't peace but then 2 different people in your coalition said pantheon and GF was told they could peace nova. 

Well done anyway pantheon on winning a war and as a side note to all members of pantheom your leader is the biggest liar in the game i never once called anyone any names. If you guys want to get away from him you're welcome to apply at nova where you will see we so different to what you have been told.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

I know Dusty's actions must make him a EMC hero in your guy's eyes, but what he did was fricked up(As was what you and your alliance has done). He offered help, lied, couped them and then(Perhaps it was this partner) destroyed them.. Being naive doesn't mean they deserve that...They where doing their best to try and save their alliance, and trusted the wrong person. Any sane halfway decent human would recognize that what happened was fricked up.. How do you guys not...? Are bad things only bad if they happen to you or your side? I think there is a word for people who think like you

Are you guys trying to continue to spread that BS? I had hoped we where past that, but with people like you guys, go figure hahah

A lot has changed while I was out, it's been bizarre(And sad =/) seeing what a post IC TKR is like, how the treaty web has changed so drastically, and how much worse the OWF has gotten. People nowadays seem to just toss away truth and believe/support anything, no matter how bullshit it is in reality...if supports their narrative. While it has always been a thing, it's now dominant to the point where exceptions are almost unseen. It feels like the decent members of this game have all either gone silent or left, to the point where it seems the community at large sees nothing wrong with a small alliance being lied to, tricked and destroyed...

We have not done anything you have accused us of... We never couped a micro, used them as meet shields(Or even put pressure one one to enter a war), or have given them false hope(Whether they meet their goals is largely an unknown, though we do our best to help them get there). Making a habit of BSing like you to so you can shit talk(Does it make you feel strong or something?) is poor form, and just bad for the game. 

I think making an appeal to morality on the PnW OWF would be a waste of my time, but perhaps some of you can be reasoned with. While shit talking and enjoying the misfortunes of weak alliances/people who have done little to deserve it may feel good to a lot of people here, you are creating(Have created really) a shit post truth world in this game where all there is the most stupid of shit talk. It creates a toxic environment that ruins the game in many ways. Politics with people who are so warped that they cant understand anything that isn't in their favor isn't fun, conversing with a community that shit talks so much for the stupidest reasons isn't fun, dealing with people who have no principal or self awareness is not fun. I think if we continue this way, the game will go the way of CN and die. I have seen many talented, competent, morally straight people turned off to this game because of this crap. I'm sure a lot of the people here enjoy hearing that, I just hope it isn't a majority

Do better.

Mate its a joke, I just like taking the piss. (Charlie, Rado, Rebel, Aku, Yui, Don Juan, Ivan etc can all attest to that) Micro's might be fun to make fun of but its still sad to see any alliance collapse. Its been almost a year since I was removed from Pantheon leadership and I've long since moved passed that so I don't have any ill-will towards Pantheon nor anybody else for that matter. 

I think some people have legit nightmares about that evil EMC and what they're upto. 

5 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Snip

It’s a bit amusing to see someone who trash talked someone they knew (who was going through an emergency at that point in time) in real life, simply so they could manipulate the other into giving them the reins of an alliance on a damn browser based game. Your own version of things is so damn warped. You didn’t bother with reaching out to anyone in charge then, you didn’t bother with finding out what was going on beyond the surface; when others did reach out to you, you dismissed it completely. 

You strut around here spewing garbage about morality, pretending you’ve done absolutely nothing wrong since you came back. It’s pathetic, honestly. Every single player of any repute in this game has done something or the other the public would say was “wrong”, stop pretending to be a saint. Own up to your faults. I don’t know what you’ve been through, because you never deemed it necessary to explain. What you did do on the other hand was slander people. (Heck, you went to Yui of all people’s DMs just to be a dick about things during the war).

You’re so concerned with “morality”, yet you acted like a complete douchebag with no regard for someone who took over YOUR shitfest after YOU slapped the delete button, coming back from the dead and shitting on everyone who tried to fix YOUR mess. Stop pretending, literally no one with a few brain cells to rub is buying it. 

Edited by CuppyCakeYums
Snipping

Dorky Weeb Two

932112515_z23jHkk-Imgur.png.81dd52a14449c4172a2f4ff46c92439b.png