Good Game Grumpy

Ayayay

13 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I have a anti spam rule in my channel, so if you spam something that isn't atleast funny, you get banned.  You violated the rule.  I have been doing this for years.

You are literally saltier than Alpha ever was and that's absolutely hilarious to everyone. The proof is in this treaty :^)

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

21 minutes ago, Malal said:

You are literally saltier than Alpha ever was and that's absolutely hilarious to everyone. The proof is in this treaty :^)

While SRD is being salty, it doesn’t compare to Nuke Bloc, Alpha vs Syndicate, or UPN vs Syndicate.

Those 3 moments are astronomically salty compared to SRD

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

While SRD is being salty, it doesn’t compare to Nuke Bloc, Alpha vs Syndicate, or UPN vs Syndicate.

Those 3 moments are astronomically salty compared to SRD

Perhaps, but fresh salt seems saltier than old salt. It's at least the most salt we've seen for a good while.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I always thought the salt to be similar to the fart.  As in he who smelt it dealt it.   But if 3 posts making fun of your side equals salt, what does using an entire war to try to troll me make you?

The winning side. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

5 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I always thought the salt to be similar to the fart.  As in he who smelt it dealt it.   But if 3 posts making fun of your side equals salt, what does using an entire war to try to troll me make you?

We were really fighting TKR. GOB was just kind of brought in by obligations or something.  Not to be a, uh, brusque person, but I didn't see GOB even discussed except as a side effect f TKR.

• Upvote 1

GICjEwp.gif

I went on a half-deployment at the start of the war and back before the end (lol). From my observation and knowing PW mechanics (that haven't changed since it's inception), it only took about 3 months more than needed. We coulda' already been through an entire second war after recovery of the first one by now just for kicks or to keep the game more interesting.

Good fight to all involved though. Cheers to better futures~~

Oya! o/

• Upvote 1

On 2/1/2019 at 9:21 AM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

It makes you, and whoever is in the other boat, drama queens. 

16 minutes ago, Quichwe10 said:

As a general reminder about how term 1 of the peace accords affects Grumpy, people seem to be under the impression that grumpy's name is supposed to be changed to grumpy. This however is false, as grumpy refers only to grumpy, but not grumpy, as grumpy is the acronym of grumpy, and the term only affected the acronym. As such, to say that grumpy is grumpy is wrong, and to demand that grumpy change grumpy to grumpy on top of changing grumpy to grumpy falls outside of the scope of the treaties signed by grumpy in order to end the war between grumpy and Coalition A. Grumpy's name is not grumpy, and though below grumpy on grumpy's alliance page says grumpy in accordance to the treaty that demands that grumpy changes grumpy to grumpy, this still does not mean that grumpy is grumpy. All it is is that grumpy's acronym grumpy has been changed to grumpy in accordance to the treaty signed by grumpy ending grumpy's war with Coalition A, and has no bearing up grumpy having been changed to grumpy alongside grumpy being changed to grumpy. I hope this clarifies things up to everyone @Ockey5.

Don't get me wrong, but that wall of text is too Grumpy for me.

I resent the term "war dodger" being used in reference to the nation of Tygaland. I fought the first week and a half of the war to the fullest of my abilities then actually went on vacation, one planned well before the war began.

Regardless, I have complied with your 1K per city requirement and have alerted Roquentin and Thanos of this. I await confirmation within 24 hours as per the agreed terms.

• Upvote 1

Guest Frawley
15 hours ago, Tygaland said:

I resent the term "war dodger" being used in reference to the nation of Tygaland. I fought the first week and a half of the war to the fullest of my abilities then actually went on vacation, one planned well before the war began.

Regardless, I have complied with your 1K per city requirement and have alerted Roquentin and Thanos of this. I await confirmation within 24 hours as per the agreed terms.

Shame you deleted, would have been good to see you return to form in a game.

I haven't deleted my nation. ?

It looks like I still had the old link to a nation I had for a short time a long time ago. I have now updated it to avoid any confusion in the future.

Edited by Tygaland
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Frawley
1 hour ago, Tygaland said:

I haven't deleted my nation. ?

It looks like I still had the old link to a nation I had for a short time a long time ago. I have now updated it to avoid any confusion in the future.

I stand corrected, glad to see you will continue to be around!

My grumpy brethren have helped me a lot so I have no plans to abandon them in these trying times. I'll be around for a while, long enough for my alliance to be rolled again, I suppose. ?

On 2/3/2019 at 8:43 AM, Quichwe10 said:

As a general reminder about how term 1 of the peace accords affects Grumpy, people seem to be under the impression that grumpy's name is supposed to be changed to grumpy. This however is false, as grumpy refers only to grumpy, but not grumpy, as grumpy is the acronym of grumpy, and the term only affected the acronym. As such, to say that grumpy is grumpy is wrong, and to demand that grumpy change grumpy to grumpy on top of changing grumpy to grumpy falls outside of the scope of the treaties signed by grumpy in order to end the war between grumpy and Coalition A. Grumpy's name is not grumpy, and though below grumpy on grumpy's alliance page says grumpy in accordance to the treaty that demands that grumpy changes grumpy to grumpy, this still does not mean that grumpy is grumpy. All it is is that grumpy's acronym grumpy has been changed to grumpy in accordance to the treaty signed by grumpy ending grumpy's war with Coalition A, and has no bearing up grumpy having been changed to grumpy alongside grumpy being changed to grumpy. I hope this clarifies things up to everyone @Ockey5.

Needs more grumpy, imo

While you're at it @Tygaland you should learn how to fight and then get promoted to Milcom by quiche so you can teach the rest of your alliance to fight and not fold instantly on contact. 

Seriously you'd be like the most important member at that point.