Good Game Grumpy

Ayayay

3 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I am flattered that my little 25 man alliance is so far inside your heads that you guys need to use an entirely different war to attempt to troll me.  You little nation alliances are adorable.

For posts like these, it’s worth it.

7 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I am flattered that my little 25 man alliance is so far inside your heads that you guys need to use an entirely different war to attempt to troll me.  You little nation alliances are adorable.

And all you're doing is giving them exactly what they want. You're inside no one's head, not even your own. We were all busy laughing at how extremely butthurt you got over the name term in the other war. When you show how easy it is to push your simple little buttons, of course people are going to give them a little tap when it's so mindbogglingly easy to rustle your little jimmies. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

1 minute ago, Darth Ataxia said:

Looks like TKR could learn something from Grumpy for once instead of finding new excuses every couple days. 

I would peace today but............................ i ran out of coffee and i cant negotiate without coffee 

Well i would go to the store but ......................... you see there is this huge storm that makes it hard to see 

Well i do live a block away from a store but ................... i lost the keys to my car and i broke my leg so i cant walk 

Well i would barrow some from the person next door but ................ they died, like just now

• Like 2

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

Just now, Prefontaine said:

Hope you try to have fun with the terms and make lulz-y posts with the flag/name. 

Lmfao. Will try, though I'm afraid the polar vortex freezing my balls off is making me live up to the new acronym. Though, the fact that they've named the storm "Jayden" has raised quite a few questions. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Edward I said:

It's not a separate war, just a separate peace. This has been explained already. Stop asking Frawley to pad your stats.

I have no problem with them being in the stats (because the wars are obviously related), but I thought the going line was that they are two separate wars, hence why their peace was negotiated entirely separately.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

6 hours ago, Edward I said:

It's not a separate war, just a separate peace. This has been explained already. Stop asking Frawley to pad your stats.

Should explain that to your sphere's leadership since it seems they didn't get the memo.

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

12 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Should explain that to your sphere's leadership since it seems they didn't get the memo.

I mean we went into it on the peace channel, and frankly it doesn't matter what you think about it. It's over now and unless you're going to attack Grumpy over this there is literally nothing you can do about it. You're not in control, your opinion doesn't matter regarding how we classify our wars with Grumpy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

11 minutes ago, Malal said:

You literally banned me from your server because of this treaty yet you claim IQ is the one acting like losers?

I swear it is like a popularity contest. 
Who can say the dumber shit between SRD and a few IQ dudes. 

Ya'll are feeding his ego, and he is feeding yours. 
Like dayum son. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bambino said:

And yet perfectly reasonable.  A little humiliation, they get out of a protracted conflict that they know they cannot win nor have the ability to win and now they get to go on their merry way.

No. Just stupid. 

During my so far 86 days in this game, I've learnt one thing.

This game is damned complex.

Either that or I'm really dumb lol

• Like 3
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

1 hour ago, Ivan Ivanov said:

During my so far 86 days in this game, I've learnt one thing.

This game is damned complex.

Either that or I'm really dumb lol

The game is simple. Dancing through the mindfield of douchebaggery can be difficult. I would know. I’m one of the largest land mines. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

1 minute ago, Prefontaine said:

The game is simple. Dancing through the mindfield of douchebaggery can be difficult. I would know. I’m one of the largest land mines. 

Well yes, perhaps I should've worded it differently. The game itself is easy, cities, improvements etc. But the politics are f*** off real deep lol.

inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

6 hours ago, Epi said:

Some very fun Peace Terms! 

Though Tfp peaced out a bit early, Tkr will prob pick up the tab since they've been here so long. 

If you could mention that to TKR's leadership it would be ever so helpful. The terms accepted are ever so close to the terms for the whole sphere and they keep avoiding peace, leading to individual elements making a separate peace.  Good game, TFP!

GICjEwp.gif

10 hours ago, Malal said:

You literally banned me from your server because of this treaty yet you claim IQ is the one acting like losers?

I have a anti spam rule in my channel, so if you spam something that isn't atleast funny, you get banned.  You violated the rule.  I have been doing this for years.