SNN: Who Wants to Live Forever?

TFP.... who is that? Sounds like a micro? The Failed Protectorate? Is that what it means? Did BK drop them or something, or was it Acadia this time?

Are they going to ask Godfury for their next protectorate? I have so many questions for this micro... keep me informed Shifty. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Don't forget TCW too, that ICU room is gonna fill up.

Remember, mostly inactive is still slightly active

f7BiG4F.jpg

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

so of course they're part of our war and our coalition.

Not by TFP’s own admission. 

And anyways it’s up to us whose fighting what wars not you, unless you are now saying guardian is in two wars. If that’s the case reach out and we can set a second group of terms!

Edited by The Mad Titan
  • Upvote 2

TFP are a sovereign entity and have dealt with us independently all through out. I’d rather deal with them since they have consented to a separate peace. But if you’d prefer to trample over your allies sovereignty be my guest.

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

You mean Knightfall? Hate to break it to you... again... but you guys claimed them as Knightfall on the forums... on the stats... on the wiki... and in the peace talks server, where you gleefully took the opportunity to flaunt that you were hitting TFP and ask if Quichwe gets a mask or if Guardian was going to represent them. They're Guardian's MDP ally and you declared on them for ghosting in this war, so of course they're part of our war and our coalition.

Now I'm no diplomat, but if TFP want a separate peace isn't that kind of up to them and not you guys? Y'all certainly have a right to waggle your fingers at them, but they're an independent alliance with a right to their own foreign policy decisions aren't they?

• Upvote 5

Would be a big insult to their sovereignty if they weren't permitted to seek their own peace. 

If they want to seek peace alongside your coalition and aren't being allowed by the opposition, that's also an issue. This does not seem to be the case, however. 

• Upvote 2

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

23 minutes ago, WSxPhoenix said:

Would be a big insult to their sovereignty if they weren't permitted to seek their own peace. 

If they want to seek peace alongside your coalition and aren't being allowed by the opposition, that's also an issue. This does not seem to be the case, however. 

Do you mean something like this?

uydiRAAiRAAiRAAiRAAiTgsQQodjy26VlxEiABEiABEiABEiABEnBvAhQ77t2rB0JkAAJkAAJkAAJkAAJeCwBih2PbXpWnARIgAR.png

• Upvote 1

Dorky Weeb Two

932112515_z23jHkk-Imgur.png.81dd52a14449c4172a2f4ff46c92439b.png

Who's underlogic?

Edited by Malal
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

2 minutes ago, CuppyCakeYums said:

Probably meant underlordgc (you) as it's fairly similar in spelling

My name is clearly malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

10 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

A pile of trash by any name...

Is always known to be prefontaine?

• Upvote 3

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win