Knights of Malta DoE

Creed

The patented Knight Theme stream continues.

Somehow the hood found a  conglomerate of knights with the banner “Blackstone Legion”.

“JordonAM, how is there a hood and a knight order in the same planet at the same time?” you may be asking

Well

Don’t ask questions. Anyway, they met each other and Ayo was like, “Aye, we should ride together” and Apollyon was like, “What did you say?” because Knights don’t know African American Vernacular English (aka Ebonics) you feel me? So Ayo said, “Aw my bad. Ahem, Would you like to work together with us?” and Apollyon was like, “What do you mean?”

“A merge. A combination of our two alliances”

“Under Blackstone Legion?”

“More like a new name in general.”

So the members all took a vote and by...a lot of votes...Knights of Malta was chosen.

“”That’s lit,” says Ayo, trying to shake up with Apollyon, who is very confused at what Ayo just said and moves his hand in a panicking matter trying to keep up with him.

So, in short (And this is a very short DoE) The United Hoods and Blackstone Legion are no more. The alliance will now be merged as another knight alliance….wait what….another? Well that’s kinda boring. Ahem. Anyways, please welcome Knights of Malta into Orbis. Hooray more knights….yay.

But hey, they declare their existing existence...that exists….okay I’m done being weird.

Not really. I’ll never be done being weird.

Written by the ghost JordonAM aka “Creed Mallory” (If you're wondering why I'm here, I'm sorta an adviser. I just kinda hang out and help. I play other games now. No plans to come back.)

Knights_of_Malta_Flag_V1.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Oh god so many knights. Oh god so many knights. But there are so few days. I don't think this is how this is supposed to work. :( What is going on in this world. :( 

• Upvote 4