The Mighty Atlantic Declaration of Existence

Just John

4 hours ago, Akuryo said:

They've got more than you at least. And the only thing notable about mine is that it's run by a lunatic.

Zinger! 

Don't believe I've claimed otherwise nor does it change the fact that no one knows anything about them. Other than being tied to Pantheon and having been Great Job!'s worst alliance of the week.

Edited by Leftbehind
Things

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

4 hours ago, Akuryo said:

They've got more than you at least. And the only thing notable about mine is that it's run by a lunatic.

Only thing GF has more than of anyone else is chromosomes. 
They have an abundance of those. 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

Looks like you know everything about Godfury that is worth talking about. 

I'd suggest you take a look at your own alliance before talking shit, like TU has anything to talk about at all? 

download.jpg.2f668b662de1e7244a8ad854bb43216a.jpg

1 hour ago, Vynneis said:

I'd suggest you take a look at your own alliance before talking shit, like TU has anything to talk about at all? 

download.jpg.2f668b662de1e7244a8ad854bb43216a.jpg

Read my last post. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

51 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

Read my last post. 

Doesn't change that you guys haven't done anything at all. Never said that you claimed your alliance did anything, just pointed out that it hasn't done anything, and yet one of it's high gov feels as if they're able to claim other alliances have done nothing. The fact you guys aren't even top 50 after 102 days shows how shitty your AA is. :) Not denying that we certainly aren't in any way the best, or even good, but we've actually improved, what have you guys done besides sit on your asses for 102 days?

Also, regarding the only times you heard of us being Panth and Great Job!; Rose protects us, we're fighting in the global (sure we joined late, but if you call us pixel huggers despite us staying in the war this long you're beyond saving), had some minor conflicts at the start of GF that nobody bothered documenting cause, to be fair, they were irrelevant. idk what kinda standard you're setting as your expectations for us, but they're hella fricking dumb. 

21 minutes ago, Vynneis said:

Doesn't change that you guys haven't done anything at all. Never said that you claimed your alliance did anything, just pointed out that it hasn't done anything, and yet one of it's high gov feels as if they're able to claim other alliances have done nothing. The fact you guys aren't even top 50 after 102 days shows how shitty your AA is. :) Not denying that we certainly aren't in any way the best, or even good, but we've actually improved, what have you guys done besides sit on your asses for 102 days?

Also, regarding the only times you heard of us being Panth and Great Job!; Rose protects us, we're fighting in the global (sure we joined late, but if you call us pixel huggers despite us staying in the war this long you're beyond saving), had some minor conflicts at the start of GF that nobody bothered documenting cause, to be fair, they were irrelevant. idk what kinda standard you're setting as your expectations for us, but they're hella fricking dumb. 

Joining a dogpile this late does not magically absolve you of pixelhuggery lol

Your involvement in the war was 7 quadrillion percent irrelevant. It was so irrelevant that the laws of mathematics can't even logically account for all that irrelevance.

If you're gonna flex, get something to flex about.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Joining a dogpile this late does not magically absolve you of pixelhuggery lol

Your involvement in the war was 7 quadrillion percent irrelevant. It was so irrelevant that the laws of mathematics can't even logically account for all that irrelevance.

If you're gonna flex, get something to flex about.

??? "sure we joined late" ? seems to imply that I was saying us joining late was a bad thing. Didn't flex about us joining late, didn't flex at all. Does "Not denying that we certainly aren't in any way the best, or even good" sound like flexing to you lmao? I pointed out that we can't really be accused of pixelhuggery if we decided to stay this long, late or not, since our DoW it's been 90ish days. If we were pixelhuggers, we'd have left a long time back. Not saying we're on the level of TEst but you can't really accuse us of pixelhuggery. 

Never claimed that our involvement in the war was relevant in any way whatsoever, not sure where you got any inkling of that idea.

Edited by Vynneis
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Vynneis said:

Are you going to be alright? I can see I really hit a sore spot. 

You can smack talk my terrible mirco all you want, I'd likely help you, but here is the thing. We are a mirco doing its thing in the world so its expected to not be relevant. Your an alliance that is protecting another that has been trying to be relevant. 

18 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

Are you going to be alright? I can see I really hit a sore spot. 

You can smack talk my terrible mirco all you want, I'd likely help you, but here is the thing. We are a mirco doing its thing in the world so its expected to not be relevant. Your an alliance that is protecting another that has been trying to be relevant. 

Oof, personal comments is the best way to win an argument.

Hold on..we're expected to be relevant? Fair enough about the protectorates though, I'd have liked us to get rid of all of ours. (irony that this is in a protectorate thread) :D Don't get who's "trying to be relevant" though, TMA? Because they did a DOE? Lmao. Us? Because we did.. according to you, nothing besides signing Pantheon..? 

Edited by Vynneis

47 minutes ago, Vynneis said:

??? "sure we joined late" ? seems to imply that I was saying us joining late was a bad thing. Didn't flex about us joining late, didn't flex at all. Does "Not denying that we certainly aren't in any way the best, or even good" sound like flexing to you lmao? I pointed out that we can't really be accused of pixelhuggery if we decided to stay this long, late or not, since our DoW it's been 90ish days. If we were pixelhuggers, we'd have left a long time back. Not saying we're on the level of TEst but you can't really accuse us of pixelhuggery. 

Never claimed that our involvement in the war was relevant in any way whatsoever, not sure where you got any inkling of that idea.

If it wasn't relevant why mention it? Why claim it makes you not pixel huggers? You're trying to use it to shittalk on somebody calling you bad. 

Well, you wanna talk about the war, let's talk about how my nation by itself did 75% as much damage as all of god fury and took only 25% as much. Unless you wanna count net, where I beat you by 3.5bn. Your entire alliance that is. 

My point here in case you don't get it is don't go talking about how you were in a war when your alliance of 50 people is outperformed by one loud mouthed !@#$.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

If it wasn't relevant why mention it? Why claim it makes you not pixel huggers? You're trying to use it to shittalk on somebody calling you bad. 

Well, you wanna talk about the war, let's talk about how my nation by itself did 75% as much damage as all of god fury and took only 25% as much. Unless you wanna count net, where I beat you by 3.5bn. Your entire alliance that is. 

My point here in case you don't get it is don't go talking about how you were in a war when your alliance of 50 people is outperformed by one loud mouthed !@#$.

Didn't shittalk them because they called us bad, shittalked them because they called us bad while being far worse.

Didn't know relevance is needed to be considered 'not pixel huggers', never said we performed amazing in the war, never even said we performed well in the war, the closest thing to 'bragging' I got to was saying we've stuck around in it for 90 days, when we could've peaced out far earlier and made a lot more profit if we were pixel huggers. 

Fair enough about net, that point is correct, except it was never even hinted at in your previous replies, the closest thing you said was about us being "7 quadrillion percent irrelevant" which I agree with. "my point here in case you don't get it: *something never mentioned before in this topic" I never have claimed we were/are good. 

My point here in case you don't get it is that if we were pixel huggers, we'd have left the war ages ago rather than sticking around for 90 days, if you disagree with that or think it's wrong, feel free to tell me why, you haven't responded to that at all so curious if you even have something to say about that.

Edited by Vynneis

10 minutes ago, Vynneis said:

Oof, personal comments is the best way to win an argument.

Hold on..we're expected to be relevant? Fair enough about the protectorates though, I'd have liked us to get rid of all of ours.:D Don't get who's "trying to be relevant" though, TMA? Because they did a DOE? Lmao. Us? Because we did.. according to you, nothing besides signing Pantheon..? 

This whole thing started from my opinion that Godfury is an unknown. You decided to fend its honor by trying to prove how relevant you guys are. 

Not sure why you are so upset by it. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Leftbehind said:

This whole thing started from my opinion that Godfury is an unknown. You decided to fend its honor by trying to prove how relevant you guys are. 

Not sure why you are so upset by it. 

No, I never tried to prove we were relevant. I tried to prove that we are a lot more relevant than you guys, not relevant in general.

Don't see where I seemed to be upset about it in anyway lmao.

16 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Protip: If you are insanely unpopular, don't post DoEs or DoWs on the forums. It'll just get you downvoted and make you more unpopular.

Unless your me, and it's your speciality 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Vynneis said:

No, I never tried to prove we were relevant. I tried to prove that we are a lot more relevant than you guys, not relevant in general.

Don't see where I seemed to be upset about it in anyway lmao.

Is being infamous better than not being known at all? Just some food for thought.

• Downvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

3 hours ago, Parachotic said:

Is being infamous better than not being known at all? Just some food for thought.

What makes us "infamous", joining late?

If it's something else, do tell. :D

Those early gov problems that aren't even something to point at us because Richard isn't leader anymore? 

59 minutes ago, The Lone Wanderer said:

They are also negative 430mil net damage in said dogpile.

Seems like you know nothing about how war stats actually work in dogpiles ?

You know how many alliances are in our coalition? 36 afaik, you realise that all that damage dealt is spread out across those 36 alliances, and with IQ being IQ, they have large member counts spreading it out even more. t$ is in negatives, SK are, does that make them shit at the game? No, they're pretty solid AAs. Not saying we'd be positive net if there was noone else, we definitely would've been rolled into the ground if we were alone lmao, but negative net doesn't actually mean much in wars like this.

Edited by Vynneis
  • Downvote 2

32 minutes ago, Vynneis said:

Those early gov problems that aren't even something to point at us because Richard isn't leader anymore? 

Having a war deserter as leader is worse imo. 

33 minutes ago, Vynneis said:

t$ is in negatives, SK are, does that make them shit at the game? No, they're pretty solid AAs. 

Ummm. 

This is kinda beside the point that you are making, but being top 10 in score does not make you good. 

Yes. That is certainly directed at SK.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Having a war deserter as leader is worse imo. 

Ummm. 

This is kinda beside the point that you are making, but being top 10 in score does not make you good. 

Yes. That is certainly directed at SK.

Never said being top 10 made you good, but I said they were pretty good/decent enough,  atleast from an outside perspective, no clue about their inner stuff because, obviously I'm not a member of SK.

Seems like you ignored what I said, Richard isn't leader anymore, he's not even in GodFury, he isn't a war deserter though because he had to go inactive from IRL reasons, not because of the war, he's not even in VM.

Edited by Vynneis