The Mighty Atlantic Declaration of Existence

Just John

Good Evening, Morning, or when every you are reading this!

I am here to announce that I have created an alliance called The Mighty Atlantic created in late May. I wanted to revive it, we are going to reach Top 50 once again!

We are an alliance that helps our members grow and prosper their own way at their own speed. We look after and protect our own. Our government is fair and equal, and every member has a voice. Unlike most alliances, we don’t just want you for the taxes and manpower we value you as a member of the community. More details about the alliance are below.

User Images
Fleet Admiral - Manfred Richthofen (myself)
Rear Admiral - Elliot N Rost, Penultimo

Captain of the Truth - Skyler Milton
Captain of the Operations - GodBuild
Captain of the Engineering - Vacant
Captain of the Weapons - Vacant
Captain of the Administrative - Ivan Smith

Lieutenant of the Operations - Vacant
Lieutenant of the Engineering - Vacant
Lieutenant of the Weapons - Vacant
Lieutenant of the Administrative - Vacant

Image result for waves gif

We are Proudly Protected By Godfury

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 25

Did you seriously already get couped from New California Republic? 

You'd think at some point you'd learn to not give people you don't IRL or atleast outside PW the heir position.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Ukunaka said:

Did you seriously already get couped from New California Republic? 

You'd think at some point you'd learn to not give people you don't IRL or atleast outside PW the heir position.

No, I didn't get couped in New California Republic. We juts went to go revive TMA. Does everyone think I got couped in the NCR?

• Downvote 7

4 minutes ago, Sean Anthony said:

No, I didn't get couped in New California Republic. We juts went to go revive TMA. Does everyone think I got couped in the NCR?

I mean, you gave up an alliance with a cool theme to remake this boring one, and didn't even have the decency to hand NCR over or disband it, (meaning that name is locked until all those inactives cease to exist) and you get couped alot so it's a pretty reasonable assumption to make.

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Ukunaka said:

I mean, you gave up an alliance with a cool theme to remake this boring one, and didn't even have the decency to hand NCR over or disband it, (meaning that name is locked until all those inactives cease to exist) and you get couped alot so it's a pretty reasonable assumption to make.

Yes, I apologize for that. Next time I get couped I am going to retire.

• Downvote 1

Woah Sean, Godfury? At first I thought you hit rock bottom with Acadia... but Godfury? What the actual hell is that alliance? I've only heard one thing from them, and that they signed with Pantheon. I literally know nothing else about that alliance. 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Woah Sean, Godfury? At first I thought you hit rock bottom with Acadia... but Godfury? What the actual hell is that alliance? I've only heard one thing from them, and that they signed with Pantheon. I literally know nothing else about that alliance. 

Looks like you know everything about Godfury that is worth talking about. 

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

What fun what fun. Another alliance (revamped or not) by Sean Anthony. You hear that guys? They managed to last a month. A whole month. Bravo Bravo but you're still going to fail. Sean, you've made so many alliances in the span of a short time and still managed to learn nothing new. Please, get some help.

3 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

Looks like you know everything about Godfury that is worth talking about. 

They've got more than you at least. And the only thing notable about mine is that it's run by a lunatic.