Alliances that don't raid

Angel Lara

2 hours ago, Windseeker said:

lmao it's fracturing and dying right now

Lol damn, where did they all go? I did the math on how much their member count had dropped on the 20th and they still had 61 then. Now it's 43 not even a week later. That's an over 50% population drop from their prewar amount, so grats to TCW for being the first members of Coalition B to drop that low. Most of the others are still hanging around a 35% member loss.

Edited by Dad

11 hours ago, Itzcoatl said:

Find this screen and click the blue button to avoid all wars.

delete.png

How to get to this screen: Edit>Delete Nation>Enter Password>Click that blue button.

And once you're gone, the rest of us celebrate one less pixelhugger scumball in this game.

• Like 2

Hi I’m from Polaris. As a member of Vanguard we do not engage in conflict because we’re a bunch of pusseis;. So join and have your dream come true. 

Polaris: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=2358

Edited by Justin076
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

3 hours ago, CuppyCakeYums said:

We just dropped about 20members a few days ago because I kicked them, but it seems not all of my gov had the thought of kicking inactives and people who didn't fight in the war, so they got semi pissy about it and told me it wasn't my job. TBH more should have been removed :(

Good on fricking you. No I'm serious. Good job. This is not sarcasm and I'm. Other sure if that'll get across. This is legitimately good.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 10:43 PM, Kriegskoenig said:

@Angel Lara

Pretty much every alliance except GPA (dead, but there are GPA wannabes) has always required members to engage in wars in defense of the alliance,

IIRC, even GPA had nations that defended against raiders for the other players. No idea if it was a rotating basis or just volunteers, though.

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

On 1/25/2019 at 9:43 PM, Kriegskoenig said:

@Angel Lara iirc, MOST alliances don't require participation in raiding.  Some do not allow raiding.

Pretty much every alliance except GPA (dead, but there are GPA wannabes) has always required members to engage in wars in defense of the alliance, or in furtherance of the alliance's goals.  If you want to dodge wars entirely, you'll have to whale up super big and find a fatty-whale-alliance...but lately even THEY have been warring.  NOBODY wants a war-dodger.

GPA, at least the other world's version, was neutral, not pacifist.  They still wanted members to defend the alliance.

GnWq7CW.png

Don't let others discourage you mate create your own alliance and name it GPA and buy protection from other established AA xD 

On a serious note try out raiding once atleast, then you will ask for alliance that allows to raid anyone ?

• Upvote 1

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

On 2/8/2019 at 3:33 AM, WISD0MTREE said:

IIRC, even GPA had nations that defended against raiders for the other players. No idea if it was a rotating basis or just volunteers, though.

rotateting, voluteers, AA-bank supported Storm Troopers everything was tried and ultimately failed at because similar to this dumpster fire of a topic Orbis don't like players or AAs that are about only the politics side of the game :D:D:D  Improvise. Adapt. Overcome

Edited by kalev60
spell-check

21 hours ago, WISD0MTREE said:

But is declaring perpetual neutrality really playing politics? ?

Probably depends on if you have ties or not. It took a lot on my side when Knightfall first started, and I'm fairly sure that there was a pretty large sum of backroom politicking with Vanguard and IQ on joining Knightfall or not. 

However if you don't have any ties at all, from what little I gleaned from Cromwell's days, most neutrality back then was just refusing any offers to get involved. There's probably some stuff there that KT/TGH would also know as well, cut off from the larger alliance web as they are.

Edited by Quichwe10