Alliances that don't raid

Angel Lara

You mean raids or wars? Most alliances AFAIK don't when it comes to raids (unless they're pirate-themed, like Arrgh). 

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

1 minute ago, Fulcrum said:

You mean raids or wars? Most alliances AFAIK don't when it comes to raids (unless they're pirate-themed, like Arrgh). 

Both. But I assume most alliances require participation in wars. If there are some that don't, let me know. Thanks.

• Downvote 15

7 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

I think what the above post it trying to say is no, there aren't any completely neutral alliances. Most would require you to participate in an alliance wide war when the time comes. a

Im fairly certain i was telling him to delete ?. He made a post on the OWF for a game called Politics & War asking if there is a way not to goto war.... just a freindly suggestion on a better game for his play style 

Edited by Pestilence
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

2 minutes ago, Pestilence said:

He said for protection.... from what i can see they dont exactly offer much "protection" :P

Silly man. 

Who needs protection when U can hit the beach when wars come around. 

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Angel Lara said:

Is there any alliances that don't require participation in raids? I don't mind paying taxes in exchange of protection.

Based off of this post, not even a semi-decent alliance will ever accept you. So I unironically do suggest you delete your nation and start with a new name.

• Upvote 4

I’d accept you for tax money, your sacrifice will grow my nations who actually will want to fight. You’re just gonna exist on 100/100 taxes though.

Edited by ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™?

7 minutes ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

I’d accept you for tax money, your sacrifice will grow my nations who actually will want to fight. You’re just gonna exist on 100/100 taxes though.

I have a 90/90 tax bracket with your name on it.

No one talk bad about my new member @Angel Lara

91/91 actually since you're new, but we'll move you to the 90/90 for good service.

Edited by KiWilliam

21 minutes ago, KiWilliam said:

I have a 90/90 tax bracket with your name on it.

No one talk bad about my new member @Angel Lara

91/91 actually since you're new, but we'll move you to the 90/90 for good service.

90/90????

Go NPO or go home.

Smh

@Angel Lara iirc, MOST alliances don't require participation in raiding.  Some do not allow raiding.

Pretty much every alliance except GPA (dead, but there are GPA wannabes) has always required members to engage in wars in defense of the alliance, or in furtherance of the alliance's goals.  If you want to dodge wars entirely, you'll have to whale up super big and find a fatty-whale-alliance...but lately even THEY have been warring.  NOBODY wants a war-dodger.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2