A Boy Named Crow

Game being laggy

2 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Did the server get downgraded a tier or is it me? Sorry about taking so long with the war.

Several tools people use need to include multiple api calls. Several tools people use need to include multiple api calls. It would be easier if more functionality for retrieving info was built-in.  Nation military api doesn't give the alliance for instance.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Several tools people use need to include multiple api calls. Several tools people use need to include multiple api calls. ,,,

The Roq bot broke...  :(

I've noticed it being slow too - I'll work on figuring out the cause and then find a solution to speed things up.

Copying from Discord, as it may be relevant to some here, such as @Roquentin

-Added alliance information to the nation military API page

-Nations API now defaults to not including Vacation Mode nations, they can be included by appending "vm=true" in the URL

-Nations API now lets you filter to a single alliance if you want by appending "alliance_id=ID" in the URL

-Nations API now lets you set a minimum score threshold if you want by appending "min_score=X" in the URL

-Nations API now lets you set a maximum score threshold if you want by appending "max_score=X" in the URL

Example URL https://politicsandwar.com/api/nations/?vm=true&min_score=2000&max_score=2500&alliance_id=2082

• Upvote 1