SNN: Money for Nothing

Is there a competitive global marketplace for protectorates? If I wanted the Syndicate to protect my one-man AA, how much would it cost per week? What if I paid a year in advance? Is there a futures market on protectorate agreements? Can I sell my protectorate agreement to someone else for money?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Dude you literally can't decide where you sit on this matter... you have previously in the past called Moon out for this. I can also provide logs of when this was reported, as I'm sure others have logs as well. This isn't the first time someone's reported him for it, nor for that matter will it be the last.

I had my suspicions no doubt, but never accused him of bribery. I supported and encourages every way and means of investigating Moon and everything turned up false. I get you want to label him a bad person but from my experience of how he started in PnW to where he is now it’s poposterous to label him that. He had a hot head and quick temper when he started, and now he’s matured and learned. Hell, look at the screenshots of that conversation with dynamic. Old Moon would’ve been cussing him out and lost his temper, however he calmly stated his dissatisfaction and still offered to help Rose however he can. People grow, mature, and change overtime Alexio. Moon has done exactly that and has had the whole community down his neck about multis and everything and he’s still around. Alex would’ve banned him if there was foul play found and obviously Alex hasn’t found anything, so it’s time to drop that narrative and move on.

13 minutes ago, J.A.Goldington said:

I had my suspicions no doubt, but never accused him of bribery. I supported and encourages every way and means of investigating Moon and everything turned up false. I get you want to label him a bad person but from my experience of how he started in PnW to where he is now it’s poposterous to label him that. He had a hot head and quick temper when he started, and now he’s matured and learned. Hell, look at the screenshots of that conversation with dynamic. Old Moon would’ve been cussing him out and lost his temper, however he calmly stated his dissatisfaction and still offered to help Rose however he can. People grow, mature, and change overtime Alexio. Moon has done exactly that and has had the whole community down his neck about multis and everything and he’s still around. Alex would’ve banned him if there was foul play found and obviously Alex hasn’t found anything, so it’s time to drop that narrative and move on.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-AeeRrPWeyrdT3PbQdhS

Unless he did a complete 180 since November, I have a hard time buying what you’re selling.

• Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 minute ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

You don’t get to decide how SNN uses it’s info.

Unless you wanna buy leak protection.

Only 499 million, due by March 1st.

Now hold on, is this a payment for you or BK?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Buorhann said:

Now hold on, is this a payment for you or BK?

Me

BK would be the premium package.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

I’m actually not upset about this.  If you’re going to have someone protect you, you should provide back something in return.

What bothers me is how the conversation went down.  Let alone 500mil by March 2nd, ouch.

I should ask Rose what I provide for them aside from something to do when I inevitably tell somebody to sit and spin and they get upset about it.

Just now, Akuryo said:

I should ask Rose what I provide for them aside from something to do when I inevitably tell somebody to sit and spin and they get upset about it.

That’s usually what you do when you approach and ask an alliance to protect your alliance.

They are the ones covering you both politically and militarily.

In return, you should be providing them something.  Or that’s how I’d view it.  Maybe some majors like freeloaders, who knows.

Just now, Buorhann said:

That’s usually what you do when you approach and ask an alliance to protect your alliance.

In return, you should be providing them something.  Or that’s how I’d view it.  Maybe some majors like freeloaders, who knows.

General idea behind a protectorate is that you’ll take an active role in guiding them and growing them so you create an ally.

Most micros are too autistic to survive and most major AAs are too apathetic or worried of FA drama to take an active big brother roll.

So what you get is micros trying exploit protection or big AAs trying to smite micros. The sense of duty and allegiance is dead because of a few cowards, schemers, and missing chromosomes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Buorhann said:

Mhm, but I tell people to sit and spin alot more frequently because I'm a trouble maker lol.

I dunno, maybe I should ask them, I'm curious now.

Transmission decrypted....

I would simply like to state that like Akuryo's alliance SCP has never paid Rose for protections nor have they requested it. This seems to be a very specific arrangement.

End transmission....

• Upvote 1

Secure. Contain. Protect.

5E64D7A3-C94A-437C-B065-38CB4D07C484.jpeg

7 hours ago, Pestilence said:

Pretty low move Rose, kinda disappointing to see really, glad this was caught before he actually paid! Make your own money and stop stealing from others 

Are you suggesting he is not paying? 

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

7 hours ago, Darth Revan said:

@TKR Look!  Rose is struggling, you should totally hold out longer for a better deal! 

Screenshot_31.png

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

15 hours ago, Horsecock said:

Wew lad, this multi ring goes deeper than I thought.

We're all NUTT multi on tCW's server. Whilst it might not say it for all, everyone is still a NUTTer on our discord.

13 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I’m actually not upset about this.  If you’re going to have someone protect you, you should provide back something in return.

What bothers me is how the conversation went down.  Let alone 500mil by March 2nd, ouch.

$500m by 2nd March is peanuts, I mean their travelling circus now has 75 cities between 4 members so its not like they can't pump out some serious profits.

13 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

I am sorry to everyone in Rose, These logs was never meant to be used in anyway, to my friends in Rose I am sorry.

I don't think your travelling tribe are multis. But its pretty funny seeing the 4 of you migrate from alliance to alliance. I see you've got BK as a prot now, wish you well mate, I know BK play Pokemon with prots, trying to collect them all.