SNN: Money for Nothing

4 minutes ago, Horsecock said:

The bigger news here is that Dynamic is exposed as a █▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀ ▀█▀ multi.

It's like the least exclusive club out there. We are all █▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀ ▀█▀...in tCW discord.

We will gladly take donations since we are in “financial trouble”. Just send them straight to my nation and I will make sure they get where they are supposed to go ;)

Edited by Mhearl
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

It's like the least exclusive club out there. We are all █▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀ ▀█▀...in tCW discord.

Wew lad, this multi ring goes deeper than I thought.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Mhearl said:

We will gladly take donations since we are in “financial trouble”. Just send them straight to my nation and I will make sure they get where they are supposed to go ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, J.A.Goldington said:

I remember a year ago joking about taxing and having prots pay to be protected, didn’t think a year later Rose would seriously do this...

It was a terrible idea then. 

46 minutes ago, Charlie Traveler said:

War is expensive - so is dodging it! #DynamicDidNothingWrong

In Moon’s defense, he didn’t know about a upcoming war. He left do to friction internally between Rose gov and himself. Very few people were let in on details about the war and when it would occur. People who weren’t in the loop knew a war was coming soon, just not what month or when. For all Moon knew the war would start December.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, J.A.Goldington said:

I remember a year ago joking about taxing and having prots pay to be protected, didn’t think a year later Rose would seriously do this...

As far as I know it's just that one guy. I don't pay taxes and I'm far more of a headache to Rose by myself than Valinor is. 

Then again, maybe they do and I just fall into a different bracket.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, J.A.Goldington said:

In Moon’s defense, he didn’t know about a upcoming war. He left do to friction internally between Rose gov and himself. Very few people were let in on details about the war and when it would occur. People who weren’t in the loop knew a war was coming soon, just not what month or when. For all Moon knew the war would start December.

Yea from what ive been told, he had no idea about the war and left over some friction / fighting, he also left well over a week before the war

• Upvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

4 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Guys chill Moon and his friends are so totally legit if you don't believe me just ask our Lord and saviour Alex. I mean it's so totally because they (he) isn't donating around 120 a month for credits.

Is this an accusation of bribery??? Really scraping for reasons now...

2 minutes ago, J.A.Goldington said:

Is this an accusation of bribery??? Really scraping for reasons now...

Dude you literally can't decide where you sit on this matter... you have previously in the past called Moon out for this. I can also provide logs of when this was reported, as I'm sure others have logs as well. This isn't the first time someone's reported him for it, nor for that matter will it be the last.

• Upvote 4

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5