Apollyon

New Beginnings

Hello Readers,

Blackstone Legion has progressed so far and done so much outlasting all the hateful and hard times. We started as a small alliance Knights of the Blood Oath after having trouble in paradise we revamped our Gov and our policies becoming Blackstone Legion. This was a great time for Us and I would like to thank all those who helped us along the way. Now both us and United Hoods have decided to start over as a group combining our forces doing a Alliance revamp Name change as well as a theme change. the vote tallies are in and we will be changing our name to “Knights Of Malta” We are excited to continue our growth together with me and Ayo leading. We hope to work with many people and build great connections

Blackstone Legion and United Hoods will both be remembered as we move into this new era of our time in Politics and War

Shout outs from BSL

Thank you to Matt2004, Underlordgc and all those at UPN, thanks to Tom my best friend and leader of Rough Riders love you man no matter how much we fight at times and finally thank you to TaunTaun and Nightknight am sad to see Mafia disband as they were great friends and allies I wish the best to all the members who are still active and creating their own AA

I wish the best to all and hope to make some great new friends

—Apollyon

Edited by Apollyon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

I look forward to the improved alliance

0/ Knights Of Malta

PS: Move to Green. Hue Hue Hue.

BSL: apparently known for being ridiculously inactive. United Hoods: one of those alliances that bandwagoned in this war, and ended up peacing out.

Perhaps the merged alliance would be of better quality. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just now, 🗲ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™🗲 said:

Great, another knight themed AA

Hyperborea hereby renames itself White Knights

See? Form a new Knight bloc based off BK, TKR, KT, Camelot, whatever this new alliance is, and a hypothetical White Knights group. Then roll them. Then name the war "The Real Knightfall" and rename this war "The Fake Nightfall". Horrible naming choice here, because it's far better reserved for the future.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

giphy.gif

• The name is home of sexual, good luck. 
  • Ayo is cool. Never had a problem with him. IDK the other guy.
  • Anything associated to Taun or La Mafia is just trash garbage.
  • I've heard some good about BSL - but mostly bad. 
  • I think United Hoods could have done better.
  • More Knights? Ok - The Isle will officially rename to Knight Island or The Island Knights when we pop off our 3 month name change with GoG.
  • Shout out to Tom from Rough Riders for being the only thing I like in this post. o/ Tom ❤️ love u bb
Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 2

TaunTaun and NightKnight are gay, so was la mafia, and 2 earlier alliances formed of the same people which names i don't remember

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, 🗲ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™🗲 said:

Great, another knight themed AA

Hyperborea hereby renames itself White Knights

That's only if Ragnarok merges into Hyperborea