Jump to content
Pestilence

Petition to ban Noctis from Posting

Recommended Posts

Or you could just get your ally, NPO, to put a bit of pressure on his alliance to get him to stop spewing shit everywhere. 
Just an idea. Wouldn't even have to get the game admins involved. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He'd likely end up moving again. I did warn Deathwatch government, one of whose leaders who would be familiar with Noctis's identities elsewhere, that they had accepted Methrage.

 

Ah look:

unknown.png

unknown.png

 

Now in an ally of a protectorate as high gov.

Edited by A Boy Named Crow
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

He'd likely end up moving again. I did warn Deathwatch government, one of whose leaders who would be familiar with Noctis's identities elsewhere, that they had accepted Methrage.

I just find it funny that so many people are disgusted by him, and yet they are fine with their allies protecting him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheRebelMan said:

Or you could just get your ally, NPO, to put a bit of pressure on his alliance to get him to stop spewing shit everywhere. 
Just an idea. Wouldn't even have to get the game admins involved. 

If our allies protected him you mean?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

He'd likely end up moving again. I did warn Deathwatch government, one of whose leaders who would be familiar with Noctis's identities elsewhere, that they had accepted Methrage.

 

Ah look:

unknown.png

unknown.png

 

Now in an ally of a protectorate as high gov.

Picture didn't load for me the first time. 
ROFL

 

6 minutes ago, Pestilence said:

If our allies protected him you mean?

Point made. Lmaoooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, I’m fine with him posting. Sorry Gorge. I may disagree with everything he says, but as long as he ain’t breaking forum rules, he’s free to say it.

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shadowthrone said:

Also, I’m fine with him posting. Sorry Gorge. I may disagree with everything he says, but as long as he ain’t breaking forum rules, he’s free to say it.

De railing topics is against the rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pestilence said:

De railing topics is against the rules

That’s for the mods to decide and not us. So that’s be a better area for you to post in no? :P

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

That’s for the mods to decide and not us. So that’s be a better area for you to post in no? :P

hmm dont thik so, him being banned would be a game improvement, hence im in the right section 

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is worse though, Noctis derailing threads, or Gorge merging into Cornerstone.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Also, I’m fine with him posting. Sorry Gorge. I may disagree with everything he says, but as long as he ain’t breaking forum rules, he’s free to say it.

I see that you hate Hippos.

@Pestilence is a real Princess, standing up for her Hippo.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pestilence said:

De railing topics is against the rules

 

3 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

That’s for the mods to decide and not us. So that’s be a better area for you to post in no? :P

 

Derailing topics is indeed against the rules, but we cannot patrol the entire forums on our own. That's why we need the help of the community.

If you believe a player is breaking the forum rules, you can report the corresponding post(s) and explain what the nature of the violation is.
You can be sure that we are going through all of the forum reports within 24 hours.

Signing a petition publicly targeting a member of the community ("just" for probably being annoying) is not a solution.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Chief Wiggum said:

 

 

Derailing topics is indeed against the rules, but we cannot patrol the entire forums on our own. That's why we need the help of the community.

If you believe a player is breaking the forum rules, you can report the corresponding post(s) and explain what the nature of the violation is.
You can be sure that we are going through all of the forum reports within 24 hours.

Signing a petition publicly targeting a member of the community ("just" for probably being annoying) is not a solution.

You know i had a large reply made up for this pointing out the stupidity but to be honest I dont care enough to post it. The lack of moderation or ambition of the mods to read topics at all makes me laugh. " but we cannot patrol the entire forums on our own." as you stated is the best, since from where I can tell you seem to patrol none. (Hence my list of 6-7 topics to chris earlier that were in plain view with minimal work other than checking topic overviews once a while) 

 

I mean i personally dont find it to taxing to read topics, its not like 100 are posted a day in the main section, there is how many mods for you to split the work into

 

Edited by Pestilence
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pestilence said:

You know i had a large reply made up for this pointing out the stupidity but to be honest I dont care enough to post it. The lack of moderation or ambition of the mods to read topics at all makes me laugh. " but we cannot patrol the entire forums on our own." as you stated is the best, since from where I can tell you seems to patrol none. (Hence my list of 6-7 topics to chris earlier that were in plain view with minimal work other than checking topic overviews once a while) 

I don't really know how many times I have to say it OR show public examples of it OR write reports about it OR send messages to Alex about it, but MODERATION/MODERATORS are trash - every single one of them, even the ones I like outside of their mod role, cuz some are chill AF. Moderators are either horrible at their job or simply not here - so the best thing to do is to just say frick it and do what you want cuz either 1) nobody is gonna see it/care or 2) you'll get a warn point....and who gives a shit about that?

People like Noctis are cancer - always have been cancer and this moderation/admin cater to cancer growth. Good luck with the petition - but it ain't the chemo you need.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pestilence actually asked me to sign this petition. Can never fully tell if he's joking or being serious with these threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's declared war on the foundation.

Idk, this dude seems like a positive addition to the community. Even if he does lack the brain power all new...and half of all the older players possess.

Also forced BSL to split and merge, not an easy feat when they formed because of a suicide threat.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

He'd likely end up moving again. I did warn Deathwatch government, one of whose leaders who would be familiar with Noctis's identities elsewhere, that they had accepted Methrage.

 

Ah look:

unknown.png

unknown.png

 

Now in an ally of a protectorate as high gov.

I'm leader of an alliance with who has a MDoAP with Death Watch; so not like this was a surprise to them or seen as a negative at all. Maybe not bothering with announcements on this stuff with how pointless the forum has gotten made you confused; however nobody from CN who knows who I am cares or sees that as a negative. Playing a game for 10 years; eventually you get bored & stop taking the game seriously.

So I tend to have extra positive relations with those who know me from CN rather than negative ones like you seem to think.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Epi said:

He's declared war on the foundation.

Idk, this dude seems like a positive addition to the community. Even if he does lack the brain power all new...and half of all the older players possess.

Also forced BSL to split and merge, not an easy feat when they formed because of a suicide threat.

They declared first & we just hit back; although don't think most really care about the details on how it started.😛

Also this thread is so ridiculous I hope he’s joking and not a clown for Hippo x)

Edited by Noctis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pestilence said:

I mean i personally dont find it to taxing to read topics, its not like 100 are posted a day in the main section, there is how many mods for you to split the work into

It's also not too taxing to click the report button and write a sentence. The community should also do its best to self-organize/ protect itself. And the power to do just that is available.

You could all spend this little time to support moderation instead of arguing with the moderators per se. :P

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chief Wiggum said:

It's also not too taxing to click the report button and write a sentence. The community should also do its best to self-organize/ protect itself. And the power to do just that is available.

You could all spend this little time to support moderation instead of arguing with the moderators per se. :P

I mean you get 10 free credits a month that everyone else pays for, why should i do everything for you? I could train a monkey to log in, click reports and remove the post and warn a user....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pestilence said:

I mean you get 10 free credits a month that everyone else pays for, why should i do everything for you? I could train a monkey to log in, click reports and remove the post and warn a user....

Why do you care is the better question? You've made more thread about me than I have about anything I've done. (Most of what I do in-game I don't even mention on the forum) Mostly my posts are in response to another derailment involving me. So just seems crazy to expect the mods to ban someone for you & talk down to them when they don't remove who you want from the game.

What is your real angle here? Don't even post that much unless I'm trying to clarify or find out more about misinformation or accussations somebody makes toward me.

 

All that discussion leading to the Hippo being the downvoter was the result of you making thread in wrong forum area to talk about & bring attention to it. Game would be worse off with mods who ban people for trivial reasons like what you're asking for.

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2019 at 8:13 PM, Pestilence said:

What: Ban @Noctis from positing on the forums indefinitely 

Why: Derailing almost any thread he steps foot into and constant complaining. ...... We must protect the "down vote hippo" at all costs (Hippo part is a joke, the rest is legit)

 

So today i ask all sides of Orbis from TKR to BK to sign this to tell Alex we have had enough! Lets make the forums a better place to hate, lets keep the toxicity a acceptable level! We need to protect our wildlife and keep people from poaching our Hippos

Didn't see this until now. I sign this petition, wholeheartedly.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.