Explanation of empy/camelot skirmish

The Royalist

17 hours ago, hope said:

this is why people shouldnt sign protectorates

stop hiding behind your treaties and show us how you really feel

if you were to, then it'd all show that @Vexz is hiding behind her men gorge and filip to influence orbis politics ?

9 hours ago, Hodor said:

1. Logs were shared elsewhere of the poaching attempt.

2. BK stated in the logs above that they were entering because of any action taken against GS which entered despite having no tie to the conflict. Also note, BK is on the side of the global conflict trying to force Grumpy to sign paper because it enters wars due to "friendship" the likes of which were justified here.

7 hours ago, Keegoz said:

The poaching thing isn't even the issue. BK signed off on them slotting the guy attempting to poach from Emp.

5 hours ago, TheRebelMan said:

Poaching isn't the issue here. 

8 hours ago, Noctis said:

Empyrea's allies have made clear before they don't consider poaching a real issue (Egyptian Empire War). So was kind of a foolish decision for them to attack on their own, knowing they had no allies who considered their CB worthwhile.

giphy.gif&key=35e2b1e541be794981c3100c91

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Akuryo said:

The majority of the game disagrees that poaching is okay, including BK who OKd the original attack on the poacher with the evidence provided here.

Go be mind numbingly stupid somewhere else please, it's getting ridiculous.

The Hippo would try poaching every thread for a while, yet he’s almost highest upvoted member.

So I don’t think it’s CB worthy to void defense agreements. Was clear Camelot was under BK protection. No use complaining about not having allies to bail one out when attacking on flimsy CB like that.

libertyribbon.png

On 1/20/2019 at 4:29 PM, The Royalist said:

Camelot countered us as we expected, only then BK intervened too by letting us know they'd counter too if we decided to deal with Camelot's counters. This left a few of our members siege as we could not offer them militaristic aid without escalating with BK. Why even bother protecting alliances if you need help from your own protector? 

A few hours later, we received a counter from Goon Squad as well. When asking GS why, their answer was 'we just wanted to war someone'. Although they made sure to make it look somewhat valid by going out their way to create a protectorate tie just before declaring on us. We countered this as it seemed clear to us that Goon Squad had no mandate for declaring.

On 1/21/2019 at 7:49 AM, Hodor said:

BK stated in the logs above that they were entering because of any action taken against GS which entered despite having no tie to the conflict. Also note, BK is on the side of the global conflict trying to force Grumpy to sign paper because it enters wars due to "friendship" the likes of which were justified here.

On 1/21/2019 at 9:49 AM, Keegoz said:

The poaching thing isn't even the issue. BK signed off on them slotting the guy attempting to poach from Emp.

3 hours ago, Noctis said:

The Hippo would try poaching every thread for a while, yet he’s almost highest upvoted member.

So I don’t think it’s CB worthy to void defense agreements. Was clear Camelot was under BK protection. No use complaining about not having allies to bail one out when attacking on flimsy CB like that.

tenor.gif?itemid=5632511

On 1/21/2019 at 7:49 AM, Hodor said:

1. Logs were shared elsewhere of the poaching attempt.

2. BK stated in the logs above that they were entering because of any action taken against GS which entered despite having no tie to the conflict. Also note, BK is on the side of the global conflict trying to force Grumpy to sign paper because it enters wars due to "friendship" the likes of which were justified here.

This is late, my apologies...

1. I didn't know there were separate logs other than those that were shown on the forums. Either that or I missed them entirely.

2. Ah, you're right. I was confused because in Royalist's original post he states that BK would intervene if Empyrea countered Camelot's counters. Nonetheless, I concede that this action by BK is not exactly justified although, it seems they already made a public stance which demonstrates that they simply didn't care for a game of treaty chess, fine by them. Empyrea has the justification to challenge GS (And thus BK) if that's what they desired but, as someone mentioned before, this game favors the mighty over the morally right.

@Vack I concede that in this specific scenario Empyrea would be making a defensive action by countering Goon Squad, but had it been Camelot countering, I wouldn't have seen it in the same perspective as you would.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

On 1/20/2019 at 1:46 PM, ChristianTheGOAT said:

Jeez, I didn’t know 10 year olds were allowed to play PnW ?‍♂️

Can Empyrea whine anymore about BK? ?

Rich coming from you, when you openly admitted to being 12 in the KT members chat. 

Stop being an impulsive, impubescent preteen and understand that he's clearing it up. Not complaining. Nowhere in the post does he begin to go off about how unfair this is. 

• Upvote 2

See Leo, I told you protectorates were a waste of time and energy and would just lead you into stupid shit like this. Pretty much all the alliances in this game are incredibly stupid when it comes to protectorates. If an alliance feels they are big and bad enough that they can protect another alliance they should also be able to look after themselves and don't need a protector.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1