Explanation of empy/camelot skirmish

The Royalist

Just now, ChristianTheGOAT said:

Jeez, I didn’t know 10 year olds were allowed to play PnW ?‍♂️

Can Empyrea whine anymore about BK? ?

Yet you came here to whine ?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

How did nobody notice this. Filip doesn't exist, he's not apart of Empy government, yet he's posting things.... #WhereIsRoyalist. #WhereIsMyHams #WhereAreTheBodies

• Like 4

So you agree Camelot can counter for their protectorate yet, you don't believe that countering Camelot's counters is an offensive action against Camelot and therefore BK's protectorate? If you counter a counter, I would consider that as an offensive action because, if allowed to continue, then it results in repeatedly countering each other's counters which would just be a war without a declaration, yeah? Personally, I don't see why y'all would hit Camelot's protectorate in the first place, it just seems like poking the bear and asking for retaliation.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

1 minute ago, Parachotic said:

So you agree Camelot can counter for their protectorate yet, you don't believe that countering Camelot's counters is an offensive action against Camelot and therefore BK's protectorate? If you counter a counter, I would consider that as an offensive action because, if allowed to continue, then it results in repeatedly countering each other's counters which would just be a war without a declaration, yeah? Personally, I don't see why y'all would hit Camelot's protectorate in the first place, it just seems like poking the bear and asking for retaliation.

Being totally blunt, blame @ChristianTheGOAT for this whole thing.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Parachotic said:

I'm confused. Can you draw a diagram?

Hitting the counters from the defenders to defend from the attack, is an offensive move from the aggressors? And it's not a defensive move from the offending attackers hitting the defenders defending nations?

This stuff is just toooo confusing ?

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, KiWilliam said:

I'm confused. Can you draw a diagram?

Hitting the counters from the defenders to defend from the attack, is an offensive move from the aggressors? And it's not a defensive move from the offending attackers hitting the defenders defending nations?

This stuff is just toooo confusing ?

I don't have a means to draw a diagram, no. However, I'll try to clarify to the best of my ability. Camelot member attempts to poach Empyrea (Although not entirely proven) so Empyrea justly slots the poacher, that's all good. The problem is when Empyrea hits a Camelot protectorate unwarranted, so of course, Camelot justly counters them for it in defense of their protectorate. Empyrea does an offensive action against BK's protectorate by declaring on the counters because those CAM counters were warranted since they were merely defending their protectorate as is shown clearly on their treaty web. BK therefore has the right to defend their protectorate from Empyrea's unwarranted assault against warranted Camelot counters, although one could argue the premise of whether they're warranted or not, it doesn't matter though because it's BK's word against theirs and if Empyrea really wants to go to war over it, they have that option but they should also consider at what cost.

Edited by Parachotic
Corrected a small error.
  • Upvote 2
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

Might = right come on we all know this.

This is what PnW has always been and will not change under NPO/BK Rule :), not sure why people dont understand that

But does go to show that Camelot is not capable of protecting anyone, its BK who is protecting people.

Edited by MoonShadow
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Epi said:

images-8.jpg

We peaced out at Emps request. We didn't have to, in fact the only reason we did was on the condition they publicly buried the hatchet as they assured us in private.

Keep in mind we declined their merge offer because we weren't as obsessed with the forums.

Empyrea's true colours are on display here.

If they call you an ally and ask to merge. Expect to be poached, hit, log dumped (with fake logs) and lied to in an attempt to escape shit they started.

I'm sure this whole event reflects on protectorates since you 100% weren't trying to use a third party to bait a hit on us without allied intervention.

Congrats :). On low gov shadow. Tho it must royally piss you off.

The irony of a complaint over paperless friends (goonsquad) is not lost on us when it's coming from paperless.

"Paperles"
*checks Empryea alliance page*
Don't think that word means what you want it to mate.

• Upvote 3

I'm sorry to regret but we the golden horde hereby give you knights of Templar 69 hour notice of the cancellation of our treaty we wish you luck on your journey forward have a good day

/* "they're just using this as an excuse to hit us"
-royalist */

forgive me if im mistaken, but if you were to drop all the logs with gorge, its very clear you told arthur to counter attacks made on his protectorate, and then told gorge you planned to counter those counters ? seems like your the who tried to use this to hit camelot
11/10 hypocrisy 

• Like 2

Oi oi cheeky goon squad mention..

Real talk we may be a micro but we were held back from going all out by the powers that be. You're fairly lucky or involvement was limited to counters.

Edited by Machiavelli
  • Downvote 4

Screenshot_2018-12-26-00-42-07-578_com.discord098.png

2 hours ago, Taco said:

/* "they're just using this as an excuse to hit us"
-royalist */

forgive me if im mistaken, but if you were to drop all the logs with gorge, its very clear you told arthur to counter attacks made on his protectorate, and then told gorge you planned to counter those counters ? seems like your the who tried to use this to hit camelot
11/10 hypocrisy 

From my memory, Gorge has used Camelot for such trickery earlier.
Camelot was asked by BK to hit Paradox Order, a protectorate of Argos.
The motive was to use the protectorate treaty to drag in Argos into the conflict and have them annihilated. 
And when asked about the Pantheon prot of Argos, we were clearly told ,"Prots won't interfere in a war due to third-party obligations. If they do, tell me."

And what you are doing now is clearly the opposite of it.
*insert clap.gif here*

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2