Form Alliance

Vincent

Trying to form an alliance

it shows the we need to have 30 points or so in order to form one

but when I click at other alliances? some of them doesn't even have a single member whose point is above 30 and yet they are able to create an alliance?

• Administrators

Requirement is same for everyone - 30 Score to create an alliance. After the alliance is creating, there's no requirement to stay at 30 score.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

They might have some players who reached 30 points and went and established an alliance for them

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

• Administrators

Wouldn't that be going around the rules(cheating)? Thanks for admitting it.

What part of it would be cheating?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Wouldn't that be going around the rules(cheating)? Thanks for admitting it.

As Sheepy's just implied, there's not a thing about it that's cheating. A nation with enough score to form an alliance is the one that founded it. They set an heir. They left the alliance and the heir inherited. This is exactly how alliance founders and heirs work. This is exactly what would happen if someone formed an alliance and then left for greener pastures shortly after founding. There's nothing in the rules to say it's wrong, and the mechanics support what we did.

Don't be grumpy just 'cause we got up and running before y'all.

dUkp0bT.gif

• Administrators

The 30 score limit is more or less an arbitrary thing anyway to ensure we don't have all sorts of players joining the game, creating an alliance with just themselves, and quitting shortly thereafter. All of those "one man alliances" affect game mechanics, such as the color stock bonus, and I'd like to see as little of that sort of manipulation as possible.

Forums Rules | Game Link

As Sheepy's just implied, there's not a thing about it that's cheating. A nation with enough score to form an alliance is the one that founded it. They set an heir. They left the alliance and the heir inherited. This is exactly how alliance founders and heirs work. This is exactly what would happen if someone formed an alliance and then left for greener pastures shortly after founding. There's nothing in the rules to say it's wrong, and the mechanics support what we did.

Don't be grumpy just 'cause we got up and running before y'all.

lol, you sure about that? Cause Guardian was the 5th alliance created, quite a few hours before you :P

Edited by Micheal Malone

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

lol, you sure about that? Cause Guardian was the 5th alliance created, quite a few hours before you :P

For sure everyone remembers who was first eh?

Seven Kingdoms...  First on the scoreboard, first in your hearts.  An inspiration to all.

Thank you.  Thank you very much.

What part of it would be cheating?

well IMHO, when you make a rule that you have to be 30 or higher to make an alliance and then one guy goes around and makes different alliances gives them away or sells them then quits them immediately then repeats again. Yes I consider that cheeting.

Anytime a player finds a way around one of your restrictions, its breaking that rule exploiting might be a better term.

• Administrators

well IMHO, when you make a rule that you have to be 30 or higher to make an alliance and then one guy goes around and makes different alliances gives them away or sells them then quits them immediately then repeats again. Yes I consider that cheeting.

Anytime a player finds a way around one of your restrictions, its breaking that rule exploiting might be a better term.

It's not a way around a restriction, if you're level 30 you can found an alliance. Should we force players to stay in alliances they've founded? I don't think so.

Forums Rules | Game Link