IT'S OVER ONE TRILLION!!!!

Joel James

You're welcome

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I think war will continue until TGH get themselves rolled somehow, lol. (Although not like they'd defend anybody before that.)

Although just my prediction from their all posturing on the forum; while being to frozen to make a move.

libertyribbon.png

14 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I think war will continue until TGH get themselves rolled somehow, lol. (Although not like they'd defend anybody before that.)

Although just my prediction from their all posturing on the forum; while being to frozen to make a move.

That's right Noctis. Coalition A and B are going to team up and hit TGH and Co. Shame on them for not defending all the people that they aren't allied to. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Who would they be defending? TKRsphere who is already decimated or SyndIQsphere who doesn't need defending?

On 1/20/2019 at 1:55 PM, MoonShadow said:

well its down to the fact TKR/tCW had guts to keep fighting and not simply peace out when its clear they are losing, to many alliances now sign on the line the second they think they will lose

Unless all of our sphere agrees (So all 4 main alliances) the fight continues, we'll stick with our allies for as long as we need to fight.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:34 PM, Madden8021 said:

snip

Your 4k Infra cities certainly helped boost the total to past $1 trillion.

3 hours ago, Vack said:

Do I hear TWO TRILLION?

With how peace talks seem to be going, with times looking like they'll go back to square one, anythings possible. ;,P 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Madden8021 said:

snip

Except Don Juan had 34 Cities and could actually fight a war. All you could do was complain about it and try and nuke. Also I banned you, and yes you're correct its about the Pleb stuff you said in the award server. 

• Upvote 3

Oh shhh. The pair of you. This is a nice thread someone else made and you are hijacking it. *Throws the first purple thing she can find at you*.  Please refer to my signature if you need further assistance.

Edited by Yui
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png