SNN: Chaos Rising

This is Shifty reporting in with some news about Cumalot

Seems like this micro is causing drama, which is expected from an Epi alliance.

However, today we find ourselves reporting more specifically on enemies of Cumalot

9sOM2o6.jpg

From Buorhann, Sketchy, and Keegoz's active forum criticisms of IQ and IQ's attack on KT last year....

Is it really a surprise folks, that Empyrea would mess with Cumalot who is tied to BK?

This is Shifty reminding you that you're being watched.

zl2h3avpsx621.png

Edited by ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™?
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

They tried to block out times, ignoring the age of that nation lol. This happened today. 

Oh I only block out times for people who share their screenshot because you can view the time and then see what the time stamp says for your time zone.

From there you can deduce:

Time stamp says 2am for you, but 10am on the screenshot. Means the person is a time zone 8hrs ahead. You check your list of people and which time zones they're on. Check their nation activity and discord activity. 

Then you check their background and possible motives. Suddenly, you have your screenshot suspect.

Edit:

That's why encourage people to switch their timezone and discord language to dump the blame on European and Asian players or vice versa. Doing it randomly makes it harder to track who leaked it.

Edited by ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™?

I mean, we've also criticised t$, Rose, Vanguard, TKR, tCW, Grumpy etc.

Is it really a surprise we mess with any of you? Don't think you're that special to us.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

7 hours ago, Keegoz said:

I mean, we've also criticised t$, Rose, Vanguard, TKR, tCW, Grumpy etc.

Is it really a surprise we mess with any of you? Don't think you're that special to us.

Agreed, it's our thing. We !@#$. Honestly, we should really just be usurping the title of Grumpy. Can we add that to the terms? I want that added to the terms.

On 1/19/2019 at 8:39 AM, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

From Buorhann, Sketchy, and Keegoz's active forum criticisms of IQ and IQ's attack on KT last year....

Lolwut its public knowledge that everyone on KT's side of the AC conflict was going to hit IQ and IQ preempted KT based on leaks.

Why would anyone be upset they hit KT first lmfao.

Also, I didn't win Most Hated or Worst Forum Poster this year so clearly I didn't criticise them enough. I will have to up my game for 2019

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif