Wow Camelot. you really missing me this much? @Lords @Wizards

TheShadow

15 hours ago, Epi said:

Logs

Those logs look forged, if you look at the color of the text, it has a different shade of white (or added transparency) than the actual discord font color.

Edit: Now that I thought about it, that could simply be an issue with screen capture software/device used and not a result of poor editing.

Edited by Parachotic
  • Upvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

Just now, Epi said:

Discord has a little symbol if you're on phone. Christian didn't switch to PC from what I can tell and provided these in under 5 min.

My distrust for ex-kt is legendary. Ill check them later but for now I'm inclined to believe him over ryan1

Understandable then, I'll save further judgement til y'all sort out the truth. Good luck with it all.

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

1 hour ago, Epi said:

Discord has a little symbol if you're on phone. Christian didn't switch to PC from what I can tell and provided these in under 5 min.

My distrust for ex-kt is legendary. Ill check them later but for now I'm inclined to believe him over ryan1

I know all KT members are liars. Smh. KT man bad

But Ryan was never KT?

Edited by TheRebelMan
Panzer was, if u meant him....
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, Epi said:

What's that got to do with anything? I've had discord on iOS and Android and the text has never looked like that.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ryan1 said:

I've got the rest of the poaching logs if anyone wants to see them. In addition,  a few nights ago he PMed me (after a joke coup channel had been made) encouraging me to lead a coup on @FilipS and saying he would help me, when I said no he tried to poach me, encouraging me to join cumalot and giving me their discord. 

Capture.PNG

Unfortunately, it is a fake.
To prove it, look at the place i highlighted

Capture.PNG.12168ff0627bb28f5f8eab784e03

Clearly, there is a white line which seperates messages sebt by two individuals.
However, in this case, it is missing
This translates to fake

@Ryan1  sorry but fakes aint allowed here even if this is supposed to be a public shaming session for camelot

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Moetaz said:

looks like high school drama lmaoo

It is
A high school drama about a forsaken lover called Camelot who seeks vengeance over the girl called Shadow who left him for another boy called Empyrea
And Shadow is not a !@#$

11 hours ago, TheShadow said:

Unfortunately, it is a fake.
To prove it, look at the place i highlighted

Capture.PNG.12168ff0627bb28f5f8eab784e03

Clearly, there is a white line which seperates messages sebt by two individuals.
However, in this case, it is missing
This translates to fake

@Ryan1  sorry but fakes aint allowed here even if this is supposed to be a public shaming session for camelot

I think that's just a bug. It has happened to me many times before. I can assure you, the logs are (95%) real. I added one small thing, which was the "we aren't couping, end of story" part. Everything else is real.

• Downvote 2

55 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

I think that's just a bug. It has happened to me many times before. I can assure you, the logs are (95%) real. I added one small thing, which was the "we aren't couping, end of story" part. Everything else is real.

And the validity of Ryan just went down the toilet.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Ryan1 said:

So... they *are* edited.

Smh

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

Actual screenshots. Almost the exact same. He still encouraged a coup and tried to poach me.

2.PNG

I don't see why you couldn't of have just shown these from start and saved yourself from attacks, lmao.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zyphy said:

I don't see why you couldn't of have just shown these from start and saved yourself from attacks, lmao.

I probably should have since they are very similar, I just wanted to make his attempts to poach me and coup more direct. No major differences, just one deleted message and a few extra words. That weird line bug is still there.

2 hours ago, Ryan1 said:

I probably should have since they are very similar, I just wanted to make his attempts to poach me and coup more direct. No major differences, just one deleted message and a few extra words. That weird line bug is still there.

You are actually autistic.... 

>Posts the same screenshot just moved more to the right

I can actually screenshot the convo lmfao, because what you are saying is actually Bullshit and I never thought someone this retarded could even make me upset

guess ur mom lied when she said the world was happy and safe

like this one? couldn't have edited stuff out of this, literal proof everyone, no more bullshit  

btw, did no one take into account that the guy I "poached" actually messaged Arthur......

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Edited by ChristianRas
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

You guys are posting up screens of a conversation that doesn't really matter at this point.

I think they are trying to see who can post the best fake messages, I am waiting for the note that says Do you still love me tick the box yes or no.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1