The Orbis Awards - Live And In Stereo

Charlie Traveler

Good people of Orbis! This is the moment for which we have all been waiting. The ballots are in, the votes are tallied. Please, join us this weekend on Saturday, January 19 at 9:30PM EST as we reveal this year's annual awards. Kev, Kastor, Gorge, and myself will be curating this exciting evening. We'll be serving your eardrums with the tastiest jokes, wittiest insults, and the coldest hardest voting results. Special appearances from notable nominees and award recipients are imminent!

Did your favorite player win the Player of the Year award? Who should you be looking out for in 2019? The only way to find out is to tune in to the ORB Discord Server at 9:30PM EST this Saturday! Or you could wait until the results are posted on the OWF... But that's kinda boring amirite? #Spoilers

I can't wait to share this wonderful experience with each and every one of you. See you soon!

Who: Literally everyone

What: The Orbis Awards Show

When: 9:30PM EST - Saturday, January 19th

Where: ORB Discord - https://discord.gg/TBUgnZN

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

"...Or you could wait until the results are posted on the OWF... But that's kinda boring amirite?"

No, It's just too late for me.(3:30am). ? 

I will wait for results, here. But if this will be possible I will listen to recording of award show as well. 

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg