Laugh reacts on forums

Ivan Ivanov

I don’t know if this is even possible, I don’t run the forums nor no the code for them.

But some peoples posts are just so astronomically stupid that a downvote just doesn’t cut it. We need to show the poster that “Hey! You’re dumb and that’s funny!”.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

Anyone who upvotes this guy just to prove even the worst of posters can have a positive rep on here if they mass down vote whoever the Down Vote Hippo wants are not very far off from the stupidity of the OP. Not sure why anyone likes the Hippo who's so sensitive about his upvotes; he tells others to mass down vote people if he gets one; then tries portraying everyone who does as he says as easily triggered morons.

The Hippo and his upvote obsession is more meme worthy than anything else; the OP is just...  Well I won't even say it, its obvious enough what he is.

libertyribbon.png

13 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Anyone who upvotes this guy just to prove even the worst of posters can have a positive rep on here if they mass down vote whoever the Down Vote Hippo wants are not very far off from the stupidity of the OP. Not sure why anyone likes the Hippo who's so sensitive about his upvotes; he tells others to mass down vote people if he gets one; then tries portraying everyone who does as he says as easily triggered morons.

The Hippo and his upvote obsession is more meme worthy than anything else; the OP is just...  Well I won't even say it, its obvious enough what he is.

But you aren't mad right.

Lmfao so "not mad" you spend 90% of your posts talking about it lmfao.

• Like 2

XLL3z4T.gif

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

But you aren't mad right.

Lmfao so "not mad" you spend 90% of your posts talking about it lmfao.

At this point the Hippo has become a meme of his own & his supporters who worship him as the "Upvote God". I'd rather be nothing like him anyways; although it funny thinking about how mad he gets whenever he receives a down vote. Not saying element was a good poster, but I find it pretty funny the grudge the Hippo got from receiving his first downvote from them & people thinking element's downvotes represent anything other than how triggered the Hippo gets from a Down Vote when he makes terrible posts.

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, Noctis said:

At this point the Hippo has become a meme of his own & his supporters who worship him as the "Upvote God". I'd rather be nothing like him anyways; although it funny thinking about how mad he gets whenever he receives a down vote. Not saying element was a good poster, but I find it pretty funny the grudge the Hippo got from receiving his first downvote from them & people thinking element's downvotes represent anything other than how triggered the Hippo gets from a Down Vote when he makes terrible posts.

Is that why you wanted to know where he lives you fricking loonbag lmfao

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

1 minute ago, Sketchy said:

Why would I care where somebody lives who spends his life obsessing over getting as many upvotes as he can? You really do love him don't you? That's the only reason I can think of you would go so far for him in your obsession as well. lol

libertyribbon.png

9 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Why would I care where somebody lives who spends his life obsessing over getting as many upvotes as he can? You really do love him don't you? That's the only reason I can think of you would go so far for him in your obsession as well. lol

I don't know man you tell me you were the one who said it lmfao

Edited by Sketchy
  • Downvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

I don't know many you tell me you were the one who said it lmfao

Not sure if you think you're being cute or not making up obvious lies; although keep destroying your credibility like that.

libertyribbon.png

12 hours ago, Sketchy said:

^this.

10 hours ago, Justin076 said:

We need something even worse than a downvote to show our disgust with certain posts. Posters like @Noctis for instance. A downvote doesn’t do justice. 

And this^

7 hours ago, KillzBob said:

Need a "this person is butt hurt" button.

And finally, this^

inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

Think it shows the Hippo is doing something wrong when his former henchmen are turning on him & his still loyal supporters are resorting to the most blatant & unbelievable lies to try making me look bad.

Either Sketchy is a pathological liar or the Hippo tricked him with a lie; with him being dumb enough to believe. lol

libertyribbon.png

2 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Think it shows the Hippo is doing something wrong when his former henchmen are turning on him & his still loyal supporters are resorting to the most blatant & unbelievable lies to try making me look bad.

Either Sketchy is a pathological liar or the Hippo tricked him with a lie; with him being dumb enough to believe. lol

Bro. Word of advice: STOP. 

Like back away from the forums for a month or so. Take a break. Stop digging yourself into a *deeper* hole. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

I completely manipulated him.  You got me.  You got Buor "The Hippo" hann.

Where did this rumor I cared to ask about where you live originate if not from you; if you'd like to clarify that right now?

libertyribbon.png

I think them spreading false rumors behind my back in order to make it seem like I care at all about the Hippo & where he lives previously is more messed up than then them getting a bunch of nations (or forum accounts) to spam downvote me. I think the Hippo has proved to be a pathological liar in trying to shift all blame to others as acting on their own when he asks them, as well as telling lies in order to get people on board with his downvoting plot.

So I consider him lying behind my back all this time while trying to pretend like there where no issues between us hurts his credibility more than his obsession with upvotes. If the God of Upvotes Pip is a Hippo, I'd rather have the other anyways. lol.

Its only until it was proven he was lying all this time & spreading false rumors has really downgraded my opinion of him as unworthy. Think someone like Scar who hasn't lost all credibility yet would be better off leading TGH.

libertyribbon.png

14 hours ago, Noctis said:

Think someone like Scarf who hasn't lost all credibility yet would be better off leading TGH.

I have credibility? :v

But naw, you won't see me leading an alliance in this game. That way lies disaster, trust me.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

14 hours ago, Noctis said:

Its only until it was proven he was lying all this time & spreading false rumors has really downgraded my opinion of him as unworthy. Think someone like Scar who hasn't lost all credibility yet would be better off leading TGH.

God. You really love speaking out of your ass, don't you?
It's almost as if you are just fishing for downvotes. 

• Like 1

Willing to be Noctis is just some 12yo greasy soyboy who is extremely envious of 1k upvotes, but he denies all of it so he can seem edgy to a bunch of young adults he’s never met on an online web browser nation sim.  

Edited by Patrick Higgins
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

4 minutes ago, Patrick Higgins said:

Willing to be Noctis is just some 12yo greasy soyboy who’s gay cuz he can’t get a girlfriend so he’s trying on boys instead, but he denies all of it so he can seem edgy to a bunch of young adults he’s never met on an online web browser nation sim.  

Funny accusation from a guy who uses a female avatar.

(Although you know nothing about me, lol)

libertyribbon.png

3 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Funny accusation from a guy who uses a female avatar.

(Although you know nothing about me, lol)

Did you just assume my gender?

1000th post whoop whoop

Edited by Patrick Higgins
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."